Knight Errant

Pages PREV 1 2 3

albino boo:
Sounds like Kratos has possessed Erin to me. At least she isn't getting possessed by Mario, now that would be embarrassing.

Not as embarrassing as being possessed by Leisure Suit Larry. Lord only knows what that man would do if he possessed a woman's body.

Binnsyboy:

albino boo:
Sounds like Kratos has possessed Erin to me. At least she isn't getting possessed by Mario, now that would be embarrassing.

Not as embarrassing as being possessed by Leisure Suit Larry. Lord only knows what that man would do if he possessed a woman's body.

Masturbate and otherwise play with himself.

Buretsu:

Binnsyboy:

albino boo:

Masturbate and otherwise play with himself.

It didn't need saying. ಠ_ಠ

Good job! You've been doing something right.
The amount of arguing here is a good sign!

Anyways.
On Topic: I like the way the plot goes and the fact that it isn't completely a videogame comic.
Though it would be nice to have brakes between the plot with some funny videogame comics.
Should please both sides hopefully, tho they'll probably argue anyways.

Scrumpmonkey:
Is Erin Stout turning into Mala Singer? : /

win if this plot somehow turns into a Video Game version of Fight Club.

But then who would be Tyler?

wow everybody take a look the drama isnt in the strip its right here...seriously i wish i could troll this hard.

He has a soul patch, lets face it somebody was going to punch him anyway....

Sporky111:
don't forget the number 1 rule: don't stick it in the crazy.

^ This. It'd help her case for random sex with the guy if she was at least physically attractive. But even then, no amount of attractive can overcome the sheer mountain of crazy she is carrying.

She has reached the point where her actions are endangering the safety and well being of both herself and those around her. Get her institutionalized.

Kalezian:

Scrumpmonkey:
Is Erin Stout turning into Mala Singer? : /

win if this plot somehow turns into a Video Game version of Fight Club.

But then who would be Tyler?

What are you taking about Mr. Durden? Is this some kind of test? : P

RvLeshrac:
This comic was not conducive to my going a day without having to correct someone's grammar.

Please pull over, depressingly entertaining comic. You have been found in violation of grammar code 437: "Non-promulent use of a adverbtive."

Actually, nice catch. I read right over it as "conducive". However, it IS possible that the dude said the wrong word in his conversation. That makes him an idiot.

Taunta:
Cerebus syndrome is not always a good thing. Yes, it can be a sign of "maturing" if done right, but a lot of comic authors don't have the ability to pull it off, and it ends up melodramatic and silly. See: the miscarriage arc in Ctrl+Alt+Del. I don't blame people for seeing the signs of Cerebus syndrome and jumping ship.

That is exactly the same similarity I thought of when thinking where this comic has gone.
I would not have minded this sort behaviour in a comic which started of as a serious drama instead of a light-hearted comedy.

Magefeanor:
Good job! You've been doing something right.
The amount of arguing here is a good sign!

You have got to be kidding me.

keep it classy Erin

Imp Emissary:
Oh dear. Erin is really getting near a very dark place, and once she gets there I doubt she will get out.

The hard truth is that while Tris is a nice influence for her, if she doesn't actively try to save herself, no one can keep her from going over the edge, and that will suck.

Like I said before, hope ya make good choices. Good luck!

You realise Erin isn't a real person, right?

Anyway, while I appreciate writers branching out and trying new things, it seems a bit amateurish to sink a perfectly good webcomic by abruptly shifting its tone and style to something the author obviously is less able to handle. Leave experimentation for side projects.

On an unrelated note, does anyone else think Tris resembles the guy in this image from Grey's twitter page:

at least no one has had a miscarriage yet...

Pat8u:
at least no one has had a miscarriage yet...

I have fundamental disagreements with Carter on the nature of reality.

But comparing him to Buckley is just *cold*.

James Joseph Emerald:

Imp Emissary:
Oh dear. Erin is really getting near a very dark place, and once she gets there I doubt she will get out.

The hard truth is that while Tris is a nice influence for her, if she doesn't actively try to save herself, no one can keep her from going over the edge, and that will suck.

Like I said before, hope ya make good choices. Good luck!

You realise Erin isn't a real person, right?

Anyway, while I appreciate writers branching out and trying new things, it seems a bit amateurish to sink a perfectly good webcomic by abruptly shifting its tone and style to something the author obviously is less able to handle. Leave experimentation for side projects.

On an unrelated note, does anyone else think Tris resembles the guy in this image from Grey's twitter page:

Oh my god! Erin isn't a real person?! But she looks so life like taking to video game characters. >_>

So I am invested? It isn't like I started a religion about it. *cough*jedi*cough*

As for the "experiment", I think it's fine. Not very much to talk about in game news events that make a fun comic right now, and besides that they stop the story to talk about "fun" things. Like the assassin nuns, or is it nun assassin's?

As for the guy in the picture, resembles?! That guy could be Tris's twin.

I resent that as well.

I saw that Elbow reference you sly devils you ;)

That reminds me, I actually bought the album a few weeks ago and haven't been able to listen to it due to a bunch of other things going on, but now that I'm free I should set some time and just zone out to it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here