Upskirt

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Dramatic fall panel! Awesome, it's been awhile since I've seen one of those. I'm still reading, and looking forward to reading these. Extrapolate from that whatever you like.

Kinda' starting to not believe him when he said he wasn't going to murder her.

I like this arc, I want to see where it is going, I am in but please, for the love of all that is holy, give me more than four panels.

Is that door in the first panel the entrance to his uh, place? If so, it looks like the building is quite inaccessible.

The punchline of this shockingly bad story arc had better be incredible.

He's absolutely insane.

They're perfect for each other..

You've officially lost the moral high-ground once you've deliberately put someone's life at risk.
In fact, that's grounds for impromptu castration.

Sparrow:
Is... the next issue going to be him saying something like "Once you've experienced the threat of death, you can live your life to the full!" or something cliche like that?

Really haven't liked this arc. Not a great story to begin with, and regardless of Erin's (only lately) unfunny quips in-between the story, I get the feeling you want us to take this seriously. Really want it to end, quick. You've missed the opportunity to make jokes about stuff like the Tomb Raider trailer, E3, Habbo Hotel and more because it's dragged on for so long.

"See, you DO want to live after all!"

And Erin becomes a missionary in Africa.

Fin...

Seriously, end this arc, this is more boring than Bleach fillers.

60% of the comments seem to be " Aw man this isn't funny and its sooooo sloooow " why not just wait it out you are on the internet find something else to do than bitch?

Let's be honest here, the comic is currently moving very, very slowly. Chapter 2 started nearly 2 Months ago with Erin sitting in the Bar with her drink. In that time, she's drank alot, was really snarky to a seemingly nice guy, flirted with him terribly, started a fight and then (given, the next day) was dangled out of a window. This guy has been around for nearly 2 Months of comics now and we don't even know his name.

2 Months and the Comic hasn't even made it through 24 Hours. That's slow, really slow. Now, the pacing isn't terrible, but it isn't compensating for the slow release of strips. It's becoming increasingly difficult to see where exactly this is going, this needs to start moving a bit faster. I'm thinking quicker release, but then again, I don't how far actual production is, maybe these comics have already been done for weeks, maybe they are still being produced as I write this. Either way, I think the makers should look for a solution to this problem, be it wrapping this up quicker or releasing the strips faster.

It's not that this is bad, it's that nothing is really happening, all I've really been seeing lately are some nice drawings and the occasional quip.

DVS BSTrD:
"As long as I have your attention, we might as well discuss a few things..."
Either that or he's correcting the blood flow to her brain.

They're both good alternatives. But the first one's awesome.

Arvind:
So here's in this thread, but I have to say this arc is seriously confusing and not funny. I don't get what the message is, whether we are supposed to be taking it seriously or laughing.

I laughed at the last panel and this comment, so I think your answer is 'Laughing.'

Just wondering but... how often do you update? It must be like once a month with how all these people are complaining. I found nothing wrong with checking in every so often and reading what you had finished so carry on! (unless you don't want to)
-Ned

what the hell guy! If you wanted to see her panties you had your chance!

I didn't know Jesus went around shitting Christs. Is that how he got his name?

P.S.

LMFAO @ Captcha = "upside down" XD

He is Tyler Durden isn't he?

Wait... I just noticed... Is that a guy running around in a superhero cape in the top-right corner background of the last panel? I must be seeing that wrong. Does anybody else see that?

Jiggy:
Let's be honest here, the comic is currently moving very, very slowly. Chapter 2 started nearly 2 Months ago with Erin sitting in the Bar with her drink. In that time, she's drank alot, was really snarky to a seemingly nice guy, flirted with him terribly, started a fight and then (given, the next day) was dangled out of a window. This guy has been around for nearly 2 Months of comics now and we don't even know his name.

2 Months and the Comic hasn't even made it through 24 Hours. That's slow, really slow. Now, the pacing isn't terrible, but it isn't compensating for the slow release of strips. It's becoming increasingly difficult to see where exactly this is going, this needs to start moving a bit faster. I'm thinking quicker release, but then again, I don't how far actual production is, maybe these comics have already been done for weeks, maybe they are still being produced as I write this. Either way, I think the makers should look for a solution to this problem, be it wrapping this up quicker or releasing the strips faster.

It's not that this is bad, it's that nothing is really happening, all I've really been seeing lately are some nice drawings and the occasional quip.

His name is Tris...or something like that. It was said in one of the strips.

I like the story so far, I just wish we got a strip a day or something. It's moving slowly because we're being fed them slowly :P

I guess to summarize, I wish something noteworthy to the plot happened in every strip. For instance, the entirety of Erin talking to him in the bar and culminating in the fight should have been one strip. Yes, it would have been very long.

Starting to get a real strong "Tyler Durden" vibe off of this guy.

burningdragoon:
People keep saying they're getting tired of this arc? I think it's getting better and better. Go figure.

Opinions on the internet? Unheardof.

OT: Curiosity piqued. Clearly he's not a figment of her imagination.

=y:

burningdragoon:
People keep saying they're getting tired of this arc? I think it's getting better and better. Go figure.

Opinions on the internet? Unheardof.

People can have whatever opinion they want... as long as they understand mine is the correct one >.>

He's teaching her a lesson (IF he is actually teaching her a lesson) in a very odd way. I like it.

Guilty Bystander:
Just wondering but... how often do you update? It must be like once a month with how all these people are complaining. I found nothing wrong with checking in every so often and reading what you had finished so carry on! (unless you don't want to)
-Ned

Twice a week. Chapter 2 currently stands at an absolutely mammoth fifteen pages.

I was going to mention the perspective in the last panel but it was already mentioned

AbstractStream:
He's teaching her a lesson (IF he is actually teaching her a lesson) in a very odd way. I like it.

Or giving her an epic post hangover recovery

How is Erin's skirt staying in place? The supreme magic of wishful thinking?

Apparently, it's ok to see two women beat each other up in their underwear, but you can't let one of them flash their panties.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here