Movie Trailers: Cockneys vs Zombies - Trailer

Pages PREV 1 2

Finally, a piece of zombie media I can be interested in again. Then again, Brick Top could make anything funny as hell.

So Shaun of the Dead meets Attack the Block ? With Brick Top ? Awesome

Looks like a decent time killing popcorn flick to me, and if they can deliver more jokes along the same vein of the old dude staggering with the walker to outrun the zombies, I might have a new favorite zombie comedy.

I just hope this isn't a Hollywood style trailer, where the trailer already contains all the good parts of the movie.
And riding the whole thing on a single good cast member... might not be quite enough.

Fekkin zhombies. Send em to Craggy Island.

Was I the only one who thought Shaun of the Dead wasn't funny at all? This looks alright though.

rosac:

Cpu46:
OK, sure zombies are a tired cliche but that looks freaking hilarious. Especially the old guy trying to run away from the zombies with a walker.

I just loved that and the first bit.

"He's eating a foot!"
"That's fucking disgusting."

CAPTCHA: generation x. Alrightey then

my favourite bit was
"shoot them in the head" (BANG)
"we know where to fucking shoot them"

Oh look. Stereotypes and zombies. *enthusiasm*

Sseth:
Was I the only one who thought Shaun of the Dead wasn't funny at all? This looks alright though.

You are, yes. That film is hilarious.

Captcha: Partial Derivative

Yeah, this movie does seem to be taking some beats from Shaun of the Dead, isn't it, Captcha?

newwiseman:
Something about that trailer really reminded me of Hot Fuzz and I love that movie. Looks like it will be fun and funny.

both are studio canal productions , so was shaun of the dead. so decent pedigree should good for some giggles

LOL this looks hilarious and is most likely how cockneys would actually react.

Okay I'm trying to be cynical but something's stopping me...

And the slow old dude with the zimoframe running, no walking sorry from the zombie was funny.

likalaruku:
Fekkin zhombies. Send em to Craggy Island.

Get the NUNS get the feckin' NUNS!

And the doctors too!

This looks bad enough to have Danny Dyer in it.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here