No Right Answer: Best Fast Food

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

You guys missed out on a golden opportunity for a Media Sandwich plug.

Vasto:
You guys missed out on a golden opportunity for a Media Sandwich plug.

Oh noooooooooo

Just to bring some actual numbers into it, apparently a study was recently conducted on this very topic and Burger King came in last as far as wait-time is considered with almost four minutes between placing the order and getting your food as well as only getting orders made correctly 83% of the time. :P

I say Subway, mostly because I prefer Sandwich over hamburger, then again there are better and cheaper altenatives( a lot butchers and bakers who make thier own sandwiches) here in Belguim.

But if I have to choose between the 3 I say Burger King.

Chik-Fil-A is my favorite, but if I had to choose from these 3 I'd side with Taco Bell.

You can't beat good Taco Bell (hastely prepared TB will destroy you though).
My runner up has to be IN-N-OUT, reppin' the West coast.

Say hello to the Oxymoron Episode!

I don't know about you guys, but my local Burger King serves poutine with bacon...That wins it for me. I only eat McDonald when I'm drunk. I only eat Taco Bell when I need a laxative. Ok, that last one was mean, but my experience hasn't proved the contrary.

Does Subway counts as a fast-food? If so, Subway all the way.

If I had to choose from the three I would pick either Taco Bell or Burger King. Their food quality is better (though still bad) and they aren't run by the most evil people on the face of this planet.

If I had to pick any fast food though, it'd be Chic-fil-a. They make okay food, and let's not bring politics into lunch.

The best fast food is an oxymoron.

edit:

Tohron:
Say hello to the Oxymoron Episode!

haha just beat me too it!

We don't have Taco Bell here in England but between Burger King and McDonald's it's gotta be Burger King every time. Donald's is cheaper though.

Let's start off with this. My answer will never be Taco Bell. I despise Taco Bell for the simple reason that they have never once gotten my order right no matter where I've gone. As such it will never get my vote.

For BK vs. McDonalds, I'm going to have to go with BK, just because McDonalds is everywhere and somewhat evil. Not that BK isn't. It's just less evil. I dunno. Not a fan of either really.

My Fast Food of choice is KFC. Only there can I really have a failure pile in a sadness bowl. But if pizza places count, it'll likely be Pizza Hut. I like stuffed-crust pizzas.

I'm not convinced Dan and Chris have ground to stand on making fun of the combo of meat, cheese, and veggies. That's basically what burgers are. Just replace tortilla or taco shell with bun.

If you've ever been in the Nebraska area, you'd know the answer is Runza.

Also Freebirds! Giant burritos, they are awesome. Not Chipotle, though cause they only have cilantro rice and I can't stand the stuff.

Five Guys Burgers and Fries.
You can't possibly beat that.

I just want to put this out there; In N Out burger is waaaaaaay overrated.

Del Taco is where it's at. They have the tastiest cheeseburger and the best tacos outside of an actual Mexican food establishment. Del Taco is the winner.

And I was eating 2 white castle burgers while watching this. They were disgusting.

There is only one answer, the best food is food that is fast, but never 'fast food'. If you go to a chain restaurant you are by definition a cretin and of moron level intelligence. Eat food, not chemically treated meat, grain and diary 'product'.

Hell Pizzas.

They are by far, the best fast food in my country.

Arby's, simply because it forces you to change so many of your base assumptions about fast food. You want a burger? Fuck off, you're getting shredded beef! You want ketchup? Fuck off, you're getting our house blend or horseradish sauce! You want french fries? Fuck off, you're getting curly potato ringlets, even if you ordered homestyle fries since there's always one or two that hide at the bottom of the bag!

....Well, that and Chick-Fil-A doesn't have a store front anywhere near my house.

In Britain we have no Taco Bells. But also here in Britain the MacDonalds just attracts neds and chavs, so Burger King wins for me!

Jack in the box. Only place that actually seasons their damn burgers.

Seriously, how is it all these fast food places skip out on the EASIEST WAY to make something taste better? Salt and pepper dudes. Salt and pepper.

Frasman:
I'll stick with Subway.

Why.....options. You can literally make any type of sammich you want. Veggie sub with nothing but banana peppers and onions---Done! Crabmeat sub with triple the crab, and a double bacon (at $30 price tag)---done!

Is it more expensive - Yes! But you also get more food for your money, and it's marginally the healther choice (depending of fixin's).

most of the food is processed, including subways (what, you thought the cold cuts were real meat!?)so it dosent matter which is "healthier".

OT: if i had to choose one,it would be hero burger. it is a burger joint where you can put anything on on your burger(chili? slamon? banana? go ahead!)and it is certified 100% angus beef. they even say that you can trace the beef back to where the farm is. and boy is it good. by good, i mean its so meaty and delicious, it feels like i had a steak between some bread. see if there is one in your city/area and go!
[god that sounded like an advertisement, didnt it?]

You are all WRONG.

It's Bojangles.

Like KFC, but more spicy southern.

Five guys is the best.

Whataburger is close, but Five Guys is waaaaaay better, so yummy.

Also, I completely lost it at the taco snatcher thing. I had to pause the video briefly so I don't miss out on anything from laughing so hard.

You guys actually have good Whataburgers near you? The one we have here is terrible.

The best place we have here is Zaxby's, which could probably change their catch phrase to badass chicken and get away with it.

I'd say the best American fast food restaurant is Subways.
But here in Canada, I think the best fast food restaurant is Harveys cause they serve delicious poutine and onion rings, you get to chose the ingredients yourself, and you have to pay extra for a cheeseburger.

As a man who worked at Taco Bell, it loses automatically, screw the cantina menu, screw working drive-thru for 6 months straight, really screw the customers, oh and screw sub bean, food taste like hell anyway =D Mcdonalds got my vote, although i do miss In 'n' Out

Kapol:
Let's start off with this. My answer will never be Taco Bell. I despise Taco Bell for the simple reason that they have never once gotten my order right no matter where I've gone. As such it will never get my vote.

For BK vs. McDonalds, I'm going to have to go with BK, just because McDonalds is everywhere and somewhat evil. Not that BK isn't. It's just less evil. I dunno. Not a fan of either really.

My Fast Food of choice is KFC. Only there can I really have a failure pile in a sadness bowl. But if pizza places count, it'll likely be Pizza Hut. I like stuffed-crust pizzas.

I'm sorry but KFC and Pizza Hut are run by the same Corperation as Taco Hell, Yum Inc. "alone were delicious, Together were Yum!" so its evil as well

Is it wrong that I was eating Taco Bell when I started watching this video? My Vote goes for Burger King though. Long live the King!

That was so funny!!

But I am strictly a KFC guy

Timberwolf0924:
Burgers: Five Guys

Finally, I thought they disappeared. Come to Europe please! No Mcwhizzle or nuggety thingies, just burgers.

silver wolf009:
You are all WRONG.

It's Bojangles.

Like KFC, but more spicy southern.

You sir won this thread for mentioning Bojangles: best name ever. Personally I am a big fan of panda express (it counts it has a drive-thru and its premade).

Only went once to Burger King and I think there's no Taco Bell here.

From the arguments, it seems Burger King wins.

I'm sick of the hamburger and bread of Mcdonalds, sometimes it feels like plastic. Burger King has to many things, there's nothing simple as Mcbacon. For someone who hates tomato, salad and cheese it gets harder to choose.
I do love Mcdonalds 24/7. I have one 5 minutes from home, and I love getting some Ice cream at 3 AM.

Also, it's sad people love fast food so much. Not even going to talk about health stuff. It's just that "normal" food is way tastier and better. At least here in Europe where food standards are higher, maybe that's why Americans need to resort to fast food so much.

Taco Bell is the best out of all three... but it's not fast food.
Ever been in one of their drive-thru's? Takes forever to get your shit.

Side Note:
McDonalds sucks.
Burger King has consistently given me food poisoning.

Sorry guys but McDonalds looses by default because their best menu items are only available from like, 4 - 5am until 11am and that's their breakfast stuff. Every morning if you want a McGriddle you go into McDonalds and if it's breakfast time that McDonalds is PACKED with a million people, a line going out the door, everybody's yelling and screaming. If you get there at noon McDonalds is a ghost town. McDonalds signs should say "100 Billion Served Hot Cakes"

As for Burger King, I've never had a burger from there that didn't taste like it was burned. I can't stand their burgers but I like their chicken sammiches, their fries, etc. I likes me some Taco Bell too but I only have a couple of things that I like from there.

My favorite fast food place is a toss-up between either Sonics or Roy Rogers.

Since the introduction of the Cantina burrito, Taco Bell at least finally has an item on their menu that tastes like something other than an assemblage of sour cream, beans, b-grade cheese, and chemicals. Bully for them.

But they're all kind of scary. The comment about eating kosher made me go, "Hmm, is that right? Because some white bread products contain milk." So I looked it up, and no, Burger King buns don't contain milk, so far as I can tell... But they do have something like sixteen freaking ingredients, and that's if you leave out all the crap in parenthesis.

Guys, you can make really good bread with, like, six ingredients. I'm telling you, this is scary.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 72787)