Think You Know Halo?

Pages PREV 1 2

A couple of these might be a bit harsh for people who aren't into the EU, 10/10 though woohoo

first try - it's obvious. Engineers weren't part of Covenant - 9/10 - hmm? okay
second try - drones weren't part of the covenant? - 9/10 - ...
third try - Elites weren't part of the covenant?!! - 10/10 as far as I know they were a part of the covenant as long as it still existed and species like brutes(fresh blood) and engineers(created by forerunners) weren't "official members".
After legendary ending of Halo 4 I wondered what would be people's reaction if Chief's place would be created from Mark Vanderloo when they'll finally decide to show it(and they almost openly stated that they will show his face somewhere in the end of new trilogy - halo 6). ME was originaly a Microsoft's creation and I doubt that they can sue 343 for using his face if he's not against it. Of course they won't use this, but just imagine your reaction at that moment:) I bet it will be far stronger moment then seing just some random guy. Of course they can always use someone like Steve Downes(his original voice actor)
P.S.: admins/moderators really don't care that people are doing this in 0 seconds? They think it's normal(or at least possible)?+ I can never contact them if need arises:(

Arklyte:

P.S.: admins/moderators really don't care that people are doing this in 0 seconds? They think it's normal(or at least possible)?+ I can never contact them if need arises:(

We're already looking into that.

Nasrin:

Arklyte:

We're already looking into that.

I'm sorry that I was a bit offensive:}

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook