Movie Trailers: Noobz - Trailer

Pages PREV 1 2

REALLY ESCAPIST!?!? Why in the holy hell would they post this waste of data on their website. I swear, when I first started frequenting this site, I thought this was a site with intelligent insight on gaming. They had "Love Bites", "Extra Credits", and gave MovieBob his own shows. Now I see the truth that I have ignored for too long, this place is just another place that panders to people who like to play video games. The only reason I even look at this place is "The Big Picture", "Zero Punctuation", and "Going to the Movies with MovieBob". Seriously I would LOVE to know what they hoped to accomplish by posting this junk. I see articles with severe critique against this stuff then you post a trailer for it. Fun fact: posting a trailer gives the movie attention, YOU ARE HELPING THEM!!!!

Watching this trailer felt akin to having my prostate checked with a chainsaw made of venomous spiders.

I tried for 10 minutes or so to think of a better description of what I felt, and it still hurts, I'll stick with that, "Prostate examination with chainspidersaw.".

Thу screenwriter definitely never heard about emergent gameplay and Deus Ex.

Philip Gurevich:
Thу screenwriter definitely never heard about emergent gameplay and Deus Ex.

HAHA. There are quite a few things missing from your list of "things about gaming that the screenwriter has never heard about."

I'll see it for Jason Mewes. I'll hate it for... well, everything else.

I think my favorite part about this (outside my sneaking suspicion this is just a really subtle form of trolling, and my hope that we actually see something more on this from movie bob, because come one, this would be hilarious to watch get ripped apart a la The Amazing Spider Man & Green Lantern) is that its hitting just the right buzz words (adam Sessler, Jason Mewes, Gears of War) to be relevant to gaming and make it seem like its a movie in the culture.

... but yeah, I dont know. I cant honestly say Id feel good seeing this movie knowing Im paying and supporting, but i want ot watch it. its like... its like a car accident. the end result is going ot be brutal and potentially scarring that will only cause you to ask why, but its going ot be sickeningly fun to watch as it happens.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here