Jimquisition: Epic Hole (B Mine Cliffy)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

A solid 8 out of 10, I'm definitely interested in the album.

That was... surprisingly catchy.

I honestly couldn't tell if this was meant to be sincere or sarcastic...

Oh well, great video as usual, of course. Seems like saying that's pretty much a waste of everyone's time at this point...

Aww, and here I thought this year wouldn't end on a Cliffhanger.

I don't know what opinion I have of this video.

So I came to read the comments, hoping to substitute someone else's opinion for my own.

It didn't work.

Except for the 8/10 scores. Thanks. I guess that will have to do.

My brain just broke, 11/10 for you Jim.

Jim, I have tons of appreciation for your commentary, but your humor is often predictable and I fail to find a lot of it funny. There are times, however, that a punchline sneaks up and socks me right between the eyes. This is one of those times where I have to throw in the towel because I've just been pummeled with hilarity.

Jim, I think that's the best apology I've ever seen and quite possibly one of the best things I've seen all year, let alone the very best way to leave 2012.

A solid 8/10.

As much as I'd like to listen to Jim sing I can still hear Miracle of Sound in the background so my ears started to bleed.

I rate this music video 7.9/10

I'm amazed by your basketball skills.

Jimothy Sterling:

DrMegaNutz:
No offense Jim, but you are a lot fatter than I thought.

OH NO OFFENSE TAKEN I AM GRATEFUL ACTUALLY BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA I WAS FAT IN FACT DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS NOW!?

I want to be friends, but I have no snark to offer you in return. I feel we are incompatible.

Also, as much as I appreciate you'd like to lose weight, I think you're delightfully round. Rather adorable. You're the Kirby of videogame jurnalizts! :D

*Gets lighter out*
CliffyXJim 4 EVAR!!!

Loved this video, great way to end 2012, on a funny note :)

Jim, you are a legend.

complete total and utter legend

Holy crap Jim looks so fat in anything other than that black suit. No wonder Johnathan Holmes won't have sex with him.
The song was surprisingly good, then when I found out it was Gavin it made sense.

NinjaDeathSlap:
Well this was a thing that happened.

Now we wait for the comments to be overrun by a heated debate about racism, homophobia and paedophiles... somehow.

Welcome to The Escapist.

Also this may be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

to quote zarbon in dbza

"Im going to be totally honest with you,
this is sounding really gay

not that theres anything wrong with that..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ufog9Acpy0k#t=170s

just my impression

Fearzone:
I don't know what opinion I have of this video.

So I came to read the comments, hoping to substitute someone else's opinion for my own.

It didn't work.

Except for the 8/10 scores. Thanks. I guess that will have to do.

You too? It's nice not to be the only one then.

Well, good luck with that Jim. I have a) no idea who you're talking about or singing to b) no awareness that there was a rift c) no awareness of the conversation about 8/10 scores that apparently caused the rift - but gee golly gosh I do hope you get your friend back. Unless this is a total farce. In which case, carry on I suppose. Happy New Year.

bigfatcarp93:

Oh well, great video as usual, of course. Seems like saying that's pretty much a waste of everyone's time at this point...

I think most accuratly it was intended to be funny. :)

To be honest I wasn't aware of any great enimity between Cliff B, and Jim (not that I follow that kind of stuff heavily) so I imagine it must have become fairly low key, and it was just over a review score, was probably no big deal anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if Cliffy B is already planning a response in a similar vein... well either that or is freaked out that Jim "wants to have his hole filled by him" that he's currently converting a portion of his Gears Of War money to untracable bearer bonds in order to hire a hit man. In the spirit of it being a HAPPY New Year, I'll be hoping for the former.... the big question being, can Cliffy sing, or does he know anyone who can? Perhaps we should begin speculation on the probably title of his response video....

I think "I 8 you up Jim" would be a perfectly appropriate title that could in no way be twisted into something wildely irrelevent to rebuilding bridges burned over game review disputes.

Jimothy Sterling:

DrMegaNutz:
No offense Jim, but you are a lot fatter than I thought.

OH NO OFFENSE TAKEN I AM GRATEFUL ACTUALLY BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA I WAS FAT IN FACT DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS NOW!?

Had I known it was that easy to get a spot on your friends list I'd have belittled you far sooner :(.

I can't believe I missed the bus :/.

The voice of an Angel. You really need to quit you day job and get a recording gig Jim.

I'm not sure whether it was intentional or not, but my brain's auto-complete function made the lyrics to Jim's song completely and utterly gay. As in full blown man-on-man, hard-up-in-the-butt Canadian gay wedding sort of gay.

Curse you Jim for making me think gay thoughts! *shakes fist*

8/10

I think that joke has been done already though.

The dunk attempt was a pisser!!!

I think we just witnessed true bromance love. So heartwarming...

This is so awesome. Too awesome to be expressed with words of a mere mortal.

Vhite:

It's like...

Commander Sterling and Garrus Bleszinski...

We need some fan-art here I'd say.

wow, you actually got Kim Dotcom to come and sing your song,...

... oh wait,...

Hagi:

Vhite:

It's like...

Commander Sterling and Garrus Bleszinski...

We need some fan-art here I'd say.

Spicy fan art and fan fiction. Im giving it a week, maybe two.

Brilliant, amazing and imaginative, if slightly ironic work !

You showed all your awe-inspiring capability to forgive and forget.

Best way to start a New Year.

So thank God for YOU!!!

Jimothy Sterling:
Epic Hole (B Mine Cliffy)

Over a year ago, Jim Sterling and Cliff Bleszinski (then of Epic Games) had a public falling out and have never traded a word since.

Watch Video

Not as good as "There's a hole in my heart, the size of your dick".

Infact... I kinda wish I'd skipped this episode all together...

This is completely awful. The sound was the only redeeming aspect. The rest was completely repulsive.

8/10

Okay, this is the creepiest episode ever. And no, I haven't forgotten about the gay Shep erotica episode. This one is still creepier.

Personally I wouldn't say that Cliffy B is worth all the trouble after that whole "on disc DLC is necessary" thing anyway, but hey, not my video is it? Hope he comes back with a response after all of it at least.

synobal:
EPIC games are epic fail, as far as I'm concerned. They lashed out at the PC community when Gears of War failed to impress us. Refused to consider that it was because the game just wasn't good on the PC and instead called us all pirates and basically snubbed us completely. Also loading it up with Games For Windows Live wasn't the smartest idea ever.

They did the same to Bulletstorm. Everybody pirated it or just didn't buy it because it was one of the shittiest PC ports in history, so they blamed poor performance solely on piracy rather than realizing that their shitty work is what caused the piracy.

bigfatcarp93:

that's cuz it was done in a "Sincastic" way, yes I just threw that word together, but seriously, if there wasn't at least a tiny hint of sincerity I don't think it would even exist, though it definately has a bit of a sarcastic tone, well more of a facetious tone.

Anyhow, Jim, good job mate, had me giggling, which doesn't normally happen.

Here I was expecting something interesting...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here