Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Deadliest Plants

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Did I just witness her pointing at her private parts by doing a V-shape gesture and say "suck it" or am I just imagining things?

Damn...I'm older than the Piranha Plant!

I wasn't a great fan of that Poison Ivy fight in Arkham Asylum. Got to file that under one of those "incredibly annoying" boss fights.

Yeah, that Poison Ivy fight was a bitch. Great addition to the list and totally agree with it being bumped to number 2.

I just marathoned all of your old episodes and I must say this is my new favorite video series on escapist. Seriously, you it's like you have a direct line to my funnybone.

I'm so glad you mentioned Bulletstorm! I feel like everyone ignores that game.

Also, Bill Nye references, aweeeesome!

Well, I read the title as 'Top 5 Deadliest Pants'

I was disappoint.

wulfy42:
^

Lol....you do realize many of us are in our 40's or more right? Thanks for making us feel ancient!

28 here, it was an awww damn moment.

Great episode! Very lively.

This might be the most off-topic thing i've ever posted on the escapist (but I'm currently in hospital bored off my tits so just ignore me if you like). There i was watching an episode of Malcolm in the middle (one I've seen hundreds of time), where Lois imagines what it would be like to have had girls instead of boys and who do I see as the female version of malcolm?

On topic: I have no opinion on plant enemies.

The Last Nomad:
This might be the most off-topic thing i've ever posted on the escapist (but I'm currently in hospital bored off my tits so just ignore me if you like). There i was watching an episode of Malcolm in the middle (one I've seen hundreds of time), where Lois imagines what it would be like to have had girls instead of boys and who do I see as the female version of malcolm?

On topic: I have no opinion on plant enemies.

Is it her?

I like how Lisa says "Flaahgra". Wonderful sound.

proghead:
Did I just witness her pointing at her private parts by doing a V-shape gesture and say "suck it" or am I just imagining things?

It's an episode about plants, you should expect some hallucinatory ones in there somewhere.

Vamast:
yaaaaaaaaay

You should put something else to go with that statement, lest you get hit with a warning for low-content posting.

Grahav:

Is it her?

I like how Lisa says "Flaahgra". Wonderful sound.

Yep, that was the best pic i could find, but its a little more obvious in motion, also IMBD wouldn't lie would it?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0640349/

Great list Lisa, I too agree that Poison Ivy should be on the top list whenever there are plants involved. That and the word "sexy" in them.

Also, love that green dress you put on for this occasion.

I vote for Final Fantasy V's Exdeath. What? He's a tree!

I think the weird spider/plant hybrid that is Okami's spider queen should get a honorable mention for being really weird

Mojo:
I was expecting the Thorian to pop up, but oh well.
Great episode nonetheless.

Amen. Was pulling for it the whole list.

No mention of those poison lilies from Phantasy Star Online. Guess she never played it cause those bastards are a pain in ultimate mode. One hit K.O. with Megid and if you are too close when they detonate.

Fiz_The_Toaster:
I lost it at the ASU remark, it's so true! XD

I was gonna question why the piranha plant from Mario wasn't in there, but crisis averted!

Where did the ASU remark come from? Did I miss something about her dislike of the Sun Devils?

Whytewulf:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

I was gonna question why the piranha plant from Mario wasn't in there, but crisis averted!

Where did the ASU remark come from? Did I miss something about her dislike of the Sun Devils?

I had to watch it again because I don't remember where.

It's around 3:25 when she says it, but it was more about the dudes that go there than the Sun Devils.

GO DEVILS!

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Whytewulf:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

It's around 3:25 when she says it, but it was more about the dudes that go there than the Sun Devils.

GO DEVILS!

I wasn't clear.. I was wondering why she even brought up ASU.. it seemed random..

GO DEVILS!

Whytewulf:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Whytewulf:

GO DEVILS!

I wasn't clear.. I was wondering why she even brought up ASU.. it seemed random..

GO DEVILS!

I think she was implying that the guys that go to ASU are a bunch of douche dude-bro guys.

While totally true, not all of them are like that. Although, going to Mill Ave at any given moment would suggest otherwise. :/

That's my guess anyways.

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Whytewulf:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

GO DEVILS!

GO DEVILS!

I think she was implying that the guys that go to ASU are a bunch of douche dude-bro guys.

While totally true, not all of them are like that. Although, going to Mill Ave at any given moment would suggest otherwise. :/

That's my guess anyways.

Ya it's probably changed since I went there.. You seem to know the area well also, are you a Devil or just know Tempe?

As for all ASU guy's being douche's, there were many. But hey, we were in a desert.. What else are ya gonna do? NO NO, it is wrong, we were there to study!

Whytewulf:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Whytewulf:

GO DEVILS!

That's my guess anyways.

Ya it's probably changed since I went there.. You seem to know the area well also, are you a Devil or just know Tempe?

As for all ASU guy's being douche's, there were many. But hey, we were in a desert.. What else are ya gonna do? NO NO, it is wrong, we were there to study!

I'm a Devil fan and I have a bunch of friends that went to ASU, but I live in Chandler and I go through Tempe quite frequently.

There's not a whole lot to do in a desert, so you would think being in doors and studying would be a solution since it's too hot to do anything else. But it's kinda hard when there's a bar that will offer fifty cent drinks at certain times. :/

Also, I think we sufficiently derailed this, so we should probably take this to PMs if we're gonna continue this.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here