Next My Hero Academia Chapter (MHA) Release Date

Deku smiles

Kohei Horikoshi’s My Hero Academia (MHA) has proven one of the most popular manga in recent years. If you’re a fan of the manga, you may be wondering just when the next chapter will release, so here’s the schedule for My Hero Academia (MHA)’s upcoming chapters through May 2024.

Recommended Videos

When the Next Chapter of My Hero Academia Comes Out

New chapters of My Hero Academia generally release on Sundays, though there are occasions when a week gets skipped or otherwise missed. As such, I’ve compiled a list below of when the next chapter of My Hero Academia comes out alongside the projected release schedule for subsequent chapters. If this release schedule changes, we’ll update accordingly.

Chapter NumberRelease Date
418March 31
419April 7
420April 14
421April 21
422April 28
423May 5
424May 12
425May 19
426May 26

When Does the Next Volume of MHA Release?

For those who don’t read individual chapters, you may be wondering when the next volume of My Hero Academia comes out. The most recent release was volume 37, which came out on March 5 and collected chapters 363 through 374. Volume 38 is scheduled for June 4 and will collect 375 through 386. There’s no scheduled release date for collection editions after that at this time, though it’s likely it will hit in the first week of September, as there’s generally three months between volumes.

Where Is the Anime?

As one might expect, the My Hero Academia anime is a little bit behind the manga still, though it’s been catching up at a strong rate. Season 6 covered through the end of volume 33 and the “Dark Hero” arc. That means Season 7 will cover volume 34 and beyond, which encompasses the “Star and Stripe” and “U.A. Traitor” arcs. The first episode of My Hero Academia Season 7 is slated to release on May 4, and it will be preceded by several specials recapping the series so far.

And that’s when then next chapter of My Hero Academia (MHA) comes out. If you’re looking for more, check out what Invisible Girl really looks like.

Update: This article was updated on 3/18/24 to reflect when chapters of My Hero Academia (MHA) will release through the end of May 2024.

related content
Read Article Who Is Usami in Jujutsu Kaisen, Explained
Kusakabe rubs his neck
Read Article Why Dragon Ball Still Appeals to Fans After 40 Years
Goku, Bulma, and Krillin ride Shenron
Read Article Next Jujutsu Kaisen (JJK) Manga Chapter Release Date
Yuji holds up his hand
Related Content
Read Article Who Is Usami in Jujutsu Kaisen, Explained
Kusakabe rubs his neck
Read Article Why Dragon Ball Still Appeals to Fans After 40 Years
Goku, Bulma, and Krillin ride Shenron
Read Article Next Jujutsu Kaisen (JJK) Manga Chapter Release Date
Yuji holds up his hand
Author
Liam Nolan
Liam Nolan is the Managing Editor of The Escapist. After getting his Master of Arts in English in 2016, he began writing about comics, television, movies, and video games, with his work appearing at such outlets as Marvel.com, CBR, and The Mary Sue. When he's not writing on pop culture, you can find Liam working on his creative projects or traveling. He's been with The Escapist since 2023. You can follow him on Twitter @LD_Nolan or on Bluesky @ldnolan.bsky.social.