Unforgotten Realms: Episode Six: WTB Ogre Slaying Knife

Pages PREV 1 2 3

SirSchmoopy:

ohjeez:
Pretty funny episode, but I have to say that it was kind of spoiled for me when Rob started saying stuff like "What f*ggotry is this?" or just directly calling Mike a f*g. It was one thing when he was just generally teasing him about such things (along the lines of "I figured you'd like being inside another guy", etc.), although even that was a bit overdone... but does anyone else find it just annoying that we are just busting out with totally offensive terms as if they were just good comedy? The coolness factor of Unforgotten Realms is way down for me now that I realize that the creator actually has a pretty derogatory attitude towards gay people.

If the word fag bothers you so much then just don't watch the show. When the Rob character goes to insult Mike, he is going to insult his sexuality. That is what he does, changing it would be changing his character. He isn't insulting the gays, he is insulting Mike. If you honestly think the word "fag" goes beyond what the boundaries then you don't even know the bad words yet. When your a 16 year old boy in high school, you insult your friends sexuality. Thats the character, thats the show. You take that away, you take something out of the show. It is a fantastic way to have Rob purposely break out of character when I want to change a scene.

This isn't exactly a show for the kiddies but I'm not going to drop the big swear bombs either as I don't feel they fit. I have no problem with gay jokes as I don't really find them offensive but if you do then just don't watch the show. Sorry.

Yea, that would be like getting pissed over a 'your mum' joke.

I want to cast a spell.... just more great classic gamer goodiness.

You have stolen Sir Schmoopy's epic avatar!

Sart0757:
You have stolen Sir Schmoopy's epic avatar!

I would agree with you that this is a travisty (sp?). When I look for Mr. Moran's comments I look for that (let's face it, I hate half of you and the other half hate me, so why would I want to read YOUR comments?)

(P.S. I know that nobody knows who I am, but you'll be thinking of me now...)

Stop complaining... just enjoy this well made show.

Enjoyed the show alot, only thing that confused me was how SirSchmoopy became an awesome strategist out of no where, knowing and adapting the rules better than Mike.

But considering what I said last time about little plot development (and this one had some, and a great montage with good humour) I cant complain too much :)

Oh and thanks to Rob Moran for the comments back about the "Fag" jokes in UR, its nice to get some feedback about creative decisions within a show without getting over defensive.

a reference to Dead ale wives in the title shoulda done IM ATTACKING THE DARKNESS reference too

Rogue 09:

(P.S. I know that nobody knows who I am, but you'll be thinking of me now...)

Hey! Aren't you that guy who stole the last doughnut? And it was jelly filled! Feel the wrath of the Legendary Heroines Totempole!

On that, why did they never heal each other? Pety has a max of 12 hp, so 2 heals would always outclass the ogres 6 damage and keep him at max, letting themheal each other in the meantime, so that the Totempole wouldn't have been as risky later on.

So much awesome win in this!

Zolem:

On that, why did they never heal each other? Pety has a max of 12 hp, so 2 heals would always outclass the ogres 6 damage and keep him at max, letting themheal each other in the meantime, so that the Totempole wouldn't have been as risky later on.

Because that really isn't exciting?

Great Video and love the montage music

Love the series keep it up!

Keep it up Rob! This was the fourth time I've seen this episode. Can't wait for the next one.

what does it say at the end did it say "Kings of the Unforgotten" cus i couden't quite make it out oh and Rurikar nice work as always i was like the Original Unforgotten Realms n1 fan lol :P

Unforgoten relms should be on tv, i'd watch it and i bet alot of other people would too
Great work, same as always =)

lol @ ogre sound, Theses episodes are starting to get alot better, I love the new Credits screen and music, the jokes are getting even more better with time and with a D&D based comedy, I thought they could only get so good, but they just keep pulling hilarious stuff out their ass. Great Job guys, keep up the good work.

Pettey...eat us. DUN DUN DUN OGRE SOUND!

We're gonna totem poll this guy, just like the indians defeated the cowboys in World War 1.

No one seems to have noticed that while the ogre took 1 damage every turn, Petey would have as well, because he was damaged for 6 and healed for 5 each turn, meaning that they only won because Petey had more health than the ogre.

So awesome and genuis. Totaly awesome planning.
Huh. But that sharp pain part was never used as a plot device though was it?

Actually, I just remembered that they can all heal, whoops.

Lol Ogre Sounds you couldn't think of anything else could you?

DUDE I FREAKING NEED THE SHEET MUSIC FOR THE MONTAUGE SCENE THAT WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME

PLEASE E-MAIL TO jckubat@yahoo.com PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PS Do not email me randomly

That doesn't make any freaking sense. The indians and cowboys did nto destroy each other in World War I THAT MAKES NO FREAKING SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree raccoon mario

FUN FACT: Plot Hole: why didnt they get any exp. for killing the ogre, i mean that thing way way over there level. they should have gained a level up

awsome i like the trap card yugi joke and the whole bein inside a dude is sumthing mike would like joke lol

The weird music made me laugh sooo hard xD

Um... I don't see how that could possibly work. How come they didn't run out of mana in the 70 turns of non stop heal spells?

I guess this must be a game world where you can cast an unlimited number of spells per day.. which seems broken.

Oh well, its just a show I guess. And it is funny :)

sigh, i miss good old times and what means wtb, What The Buck?

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here