Kung Fu Grip: Star Wars: A New Halo

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

More model madness plz! :)

j-e-f-f-e-r-s:
Meh... the joke was kinda funny the first time. After that, it got old real fast. You could have included all sorts of jokes about plasma grenades, grunts, warthogs, plasma swords vs lightsabers, etc etc. The same sketch repeated over and over and a lame punchline at the end do not great comedy make. Sorry, but it's not as good as the FF one.

Yeah, a Master Chief with Laser sword versus Obi-Wan duel would have been incredible. It was funny, but could have been much more so...

the one where they were hiding is true though... you would wait till the guards were gone XD

Melaisis:
Getting better, despite the cheap pun in the title.
Anyone else notice the uncannily correlation of, the lesser time (and therefore less posts) you've been with the forum, the more you enjoy Kung Fu Grip?

i hate to say it but you have a point, on the first page the majority of people who 'loved it!' have 1-5 posts :P

Melaisis:

EDIT: Anyone else notice the uncannily correlation of, the lesser time (and therefore less posts) you've been with the forum, the more you enjoy Kung Fu Grip?

Therefore less posts? I've spent a ton of time on the escapist forums, undoubtedly more than you... I enjoy kung-fu grip... because I can get into 'stupid' humor. I found this one less enjoyable than others but I still enjoy it nonetheless. I've been checking this site everyday to see if another one comes out but it hasnt happened yet so... I hope this series isnt gone :(

looks like this series has been tossed. Shame, I liked it.

I liked it, haha they shot Leia's breast out, so wrong, so wrong, but yet I laughed.

The Spartans may be a bit too competent. That was funny. I've never watched that before.

bet they stopped the series because of all the whiners

Actually it probably stopped because it sucked.

This is crap

Hey wtf is wrong with the video, I get the freaking final fantasy movie instead of the star wars one... :(

I'd like to say it was original, but every single scene just involved the main characters getting shot. It's a tad repetitive.

daedrick:
Hey wtf is wrong with the video, I get the freaking final fantasy movie instead of the star wars one... :(

Looks like the numberings changed a bit, here's a link that should work: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/kung-fu-grip/131-Star-Wars-A-New-Halo

Meh, predictable.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or