Zero Punctuation: The Year in Review - 2008

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Kypo:

I could take a shit in a bag and give it to you for free, couldn't I? You won't like it, and there's a chance of you complaining about the stench. That's reasonable, right?
But, I could give you ice cream every day for the rest of my life. The day I stop giving you ice cream is the day that I transform into the most evil bastard the world has ever seen?

That pretty much sums it up.

Richard Groovy Pants:

Same could be said about you now bitching about D_987 bitchiness towards the other guy.

It's called forums. We discuss stuff here.

Um..I don't know what to say about this - you kinda defended my point of view earlier, and then insult me...

sigh, i wish that yahtzee had done a real review rather than a clip show.

I think all clip shows are BOOORING. without the context of the jokes they have no meaning.

BAD YAHTZEE!!

Anyone who says it's lame to not have a new review, or that they wont get those 5 minutes back again, fuck you. Learn to read you tards. It clearly says "it's a clip show" before you watch it. If you want some kind of apology for the fact you're a fucking retard who can't be bothered to read something before your pavlovian response to click play kicks in, then I'm sorry you're a fucking retard. Now jump off a tall building.

In other news, I enjoyed it. Merry christmas to everyone. Except the illiterate tards, naturally.

i was kinda disappointed by this.. a mash up of all the other reviews.. but only because you left out one of your most funny lines )= in the "Clive Barker's Clive Barker's Jericho by Clive Barker" I MEAN CMON.. that line alone is pure gold Yahtzee :D but the real gold nugget is the phrase with "excuse me clive barker for not possessing the clairvoyance space brain needed etc etc" that line made me watch it 3 times over :D

Happy Christmas everyone ;)!

C'mon it's holidays for Yahtzee too, you think he'd give up his holiday for us? Besides I could quote half the stuff from yahtzee's videos by heart anyway so this wasn't much of a memory lane trip. I wish Yahtzee and all of you escapist a nice holiday. I mean there wasn't even an escapist show yesterday, at least Yahtzee did something.

Viggo:
i was kinda disappointed by this.. a mash up of all the other reviews.. but only because you left out one of your most funny lines )= in the "Clive Barker's Clive Barker's Jericho by Clive Barker" I MEAN CMON.. that line alone is pure gold Yahtzee :D but the real gold nugget is the phrase with "excuse me clive barker for not possessing the clairvoyance space brain needed etc etc" that line made me watch it 3 times over :D

Happy Christmas everyone ;)!

There was no Jericho clip because it's a clip show of 2008 not 2007.

D_987:

Richard Groovy Pants:

Same could be said about you now bitching about D_987 bitchiness towards the other guy.

Um..I don't know what to say about this - you kinda defended my point of view earlier, and then insult me...

They're not my words.

I'm using his words to better demonstrate the validation of my point, it's called logos (philosophy term).

Besides I could be defending your point and insulting you at the same time, one doesn't exactly relate to the other =P.

Richard Groovy Pants:

D_987:

Richard Groovy Pants:

They're not my word.

EDIT: You've explained above.

Squeegy:
I would've preferred an actual review. =/ But it's decent, I suppose.

EDIT: Also, bad Yahtzee! A clipshow on CHRISTMAS?! Bad!

i think if nothing else he's entitled to a clip show on christmas...i mean it IS christmas

waste of my time and a waste of his

fail

tommo8993:

fail

how can you beseech such?

Tsh, i just made myself a profile so i can say that that was a disappointment.

EDIT: Yahtzee, if you read this than in an earlier review you said "i'm open to the possibility of all these games potentilly being fun" so why not try reviewing Gears of War 2?

i know its christmas and he will probably want soem time off but he could have still done a review. if he picked a short game it wouldnt have taken much longer than putting this together.

This is shit. You have a ZP archive and the clips are like 5 minutes long. There is zero point in making a "best of".

Why is everyone complaining?
I wasn't even expecting a video!
At least i can see where all my time has gone seeing as i could name where all of them were from haha :D

I think I speak for everyone when I say that nothing is better than a clip show.

And by that I mean it would have been better if you didn't upload anything at all. Please don't do any more clip shows in the future.

I know you deserve a weeks break and all, but COME ON!

Damn the video about the cake with the stripper was an epic hard one to find :( had to watch through half the videos. Had all success up to that one, which I couldn't figure out

Anw, pretty simple test considering I watch most videos 2-3 times per day :P

Hah! I'd Forgotten the Pudding Quote... Good Times :)

Chieffw:
Damn the video about the cake with the stripper was an epic hard one to find :( had to watch through half the videos. Had all success up to that one, which I couldn't figure out

Anw, pretty simple test considering I watch most videos 2-3 times per day :P

Which one was it? I can't remember either.

It was a review....was ok but I hope next week we get double Yahtzee

D_987:

Richard Groovy Pants:

haha i love that. you got totally defended then burned.

anyway, Yahtzee, here is my review of your clips of your reviews, I totally fucking enjoyed the disjointed shit of your video.

it took me four hours to write the above, and I didn't get paid for it, hence.... no fucking bitching about my shitty grammar? got it?

This whole year has been a disappointment.

I'm suprised theres a video at all, wasn't expecting something on Christmas Eve, so I won't complain.

im assuming this wasnt made by yahtzee xD
in fact, i know this wasn't made by him, he's probly too busy with gamedamage to make one this week!
still some funny moments in there (:

DONE! Phew, a couple in there were pretty hard, but I got 20/26 done just off the clips, from there I had to read through the games that were reviewed and think, then I had to watch all the videos for the last 3

'twas okay. Could've been worse. Quiz was nice too.

Fun quiz! It was a good feather in my cap, or perhaps font of eternal shame, that I was able to get about 75% of the quiz done before I had to start hunting.

That was almost as bad as Game Damage.

I understand its christmas but thats a bit lazy.

I got the same feeling from watching that as i did when i got to the end of main quest on Fallout 3, talk about anti-climatic.

It was good, but there were better quotes for some of them.

Schap3lleCorby:

tommo8993:

fail

how can you beseech such?

?

Jeez, there are some pretty ungrateful posting in this thread. It's Christmas, for crying out loud. Just because you don't have anything better to do than watch videos on the internet doesn't mean other people don't have anything better to do than make videos for you to watch on the internet. Last time I checked, we don't actually pay for these reviews, so we're not entitled to them every week. Give the man a week off, looking at some of the games he has reviewed lately I'd say he's earned a break.

The contest was fun. I'm sort of ashamed to admit that I knew most of the clips without looking through the reviews. I think the only ones I had trouble with were the cake and pudding ones.

You people are glass half-full types, ain't yah?

Merry Christmas Escapist, have a good one.

ha love this episode funny as hell

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or