Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 With Lisa Foiles - The Blooper Reel Part Two

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Top 5 With Lisa Foiles - The Blooper Reel Part Two

Join Lisa in a banana laden blooper reel for your viewing pleasure.

Watch Video

Aw. That was cute. Funny too. xD I may have enjoyed that a bit too much. But how can ya blame me?

The video had kitty cats! Who on the internet does not like that? Also, liked the use of the "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" theme.

Good job at screwing up! =w= b

is Lisa a Whovian? I'd like to think she is :)

"Always take a banana to a party...bananas are good"

Lisa - let's go all Strangers on a Train on our neighbours. You handle my next door neighbours (I'm in a townhouse, they have a giant dog they never take for walks so he runs into walls all night for exercise), and I will be sure that not even death ends your neighbour's suffering.

... That or just get Kevin to poop on their front step.

Loved this, was great.

Being friends with Lisa must be fun. And annoying. Annoying fun.

People stomp around above my girlfriend's apartment all the time. We say its Iron Man and Master Chief knocking back a few drinks together. When it's especially bad they're moving furniture >.>

And that is why I will not allow bananas in our house.

What's the deal with the fridge - does it need to be turned off for filming? Is there a really shitty wiring system in that house?

Wait, you have two cats? I have been mislead!

I probably found this more amusing than I should have.

Teoes:
What's the deal with the fridge - does it need to be turned off for filming? Is there a really shitty wiring system in that house?

I'm going to guess it makes a lot of noise. I had one like that once in and apartment that would pop repeatedly for about 4 minutes every time the compressor cut on and the heat rejection coils in the back started expanding. Also, Lisa's may periodically drop ice.

Clankenbeard:

Teoes:

I'm going to guess it makes a lot of noise. I had one like that once in and apartment that would pop repeatedly for about 4 minutes every time the compressor cut on and the heat rejaction coils in the back started expanding. Also, Lisa's may periodically drop ice.

See, that makes SO much more sense! Noise, fair enough - I should've thought of that; but I never considered the ice dispenser because I live in a part of the world with crap weather.

Alls I can say is this show better go on long enough this time so we can reach part 5.

Bloopers make everything better...so do tummy rubs for kitties =)

http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/kitty_pet/4.png

He was just trying to play Tropico, and you kept chucking bananas at him.

"ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT I'LL BUILD MORE BANANA FARMS DAGNABBIT"

Alternatively, he killed all his banana farms, so you'd have fewer bananas to throw at him.

Does anyone know what game he was playing? Desperately thirsty for a medieval-ish strategy game that isn't Caesar 4 or Total War

I thought you were a lady, Lisa. But now I know the truth. The dark truth... about your loud freezer.

Do I want to know why you were throwing bananas?

lacktheknack:
He was just trying to play Tropico, and you kept chucking bananas at him.

"ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT I'LL BUILD MORE BANANA FARMS DAGNABBIT"

Alternatively, he killed all his banana farms, so you'd have fewer bananas to throw at him.

I was thinking that, too. We Tropico players are a small but proud gaming nation.

Someone should send Lisa some nice, light, hollow plastic fruit.

Oh Lisa, how adorably dysfunctional you are (I'm mostly referring to that part about the fridge).

whatintha.. stacking cats? O.o i don't even. why the?.. just no.

throw more banannas! ( just not at anything precious ) /devilface

also, your fridge.. it'd be way easier to isolate the frequency with a pre-amp eq ( they REALLY aren't that expensive ) in fact a ruined fridge of food costs more i'd guess.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/preamp-equalizer

you're looking for something like that, but not a car version.( no idea what your pick-up is, so i can't possibly recommend one ) then just fiddle with the eq till the noise goes away. it's truly amazingly effective, generally the more bands it has the better the sound will be corrected because you can focus on the exact specific tones, and leave everything else alone.

If Sarkeesian was a poison, Foiles would be the antidote...

A nice set of giggles there. Also, I see a spin-off series hosted by Kevin in the future.

really amusing. good to see your having fun with this show and from the looks of it, your boyfriend as well. and yes, bringing in cats or generally animals is always good to see.
bring more of the bloopers. they are always hilarious.

Clankenbeard:

Teoes:

I'm going to guess it makes a lot of noise. I had one like that once in and apartment that would pop repeatedly for about 4 minutes every time the compressor cut on and the heat rejection coils in the back started expanding. Also, Lisa's may periodically drop ice.

Ahh thank you I was wondering myself and that actually makes sense!! Your logic is not flawed!

I have two upstairs neighbors that probably way as much as I do combined and they make so much noise, I have no clue how they do it. I may not want to know!

I still just want to know what computer game that is.

I love blooper reels like this, makes the host feel more personal

Blooper Reels like this make me miss Reel Physics. Wish they'd bring that show back :(

Lisa, Y U so adorbs?

sid:
Does anyone know what game he was playing? Desperately thirsty for a medieval-ish strategy game that isn't Caesar 4 or Total War

Looked like Tropico 4 to me. Fun game.

Also, I believe the next Top 5 should be the "Top 5 Cats in Video Games". :)

Those are some mean throwing skills.

For a girl.

*runs*

I've tried to do recordings in my apartment, and would sometimes be annoyed by the fridge making noise haha...I just closed the room's door, but I guess cutting its power would work...but yeah I have a sinking feeling I too would forget to turn it back on LOL (spoiling food is way nasty)

Now we get to see that not only is Lisa host, head writer, and prop wrangler, she is also in charge of cat continuity.

Who is Kevin's friend/enemy/frenemy? A littermate? Has this feline not made an appearance because he/she is not as malleable/forgiving/apathetic as Kevin?

Derp i should have known it was Tropico i was watching the monitor wondering what game it was i was racking my brains knowing i had seen it before and as soon as i saw Tropico it clicked instantly

Sorakas

Sorakas...EVERYWHERE

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook