Miracle of Sound: The Call (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Pages PREV 1 2

M920CAIN:
It's a great song for a bad bad bad game.

Bad game? Nah. It's exactly what you'd expect from an Elder Scrolls. I played it at Gamescom and it was great. Felt like a cross between Skyrim & Oblivion

MiracleOfSound:

M920CAIN:
It's a great song for a bad bad bad game.

Bad game? Nah. It's exactly what you'd expect from an Elder Scrolls. I played it at Gamescom and it was great. Felt like a cross between Skyrim & Oblivion

It's just my opinion. Don't mind it please. I liked Skyrim, played for many many many many... n times.. many hours, I would like an Elder Scrolls type game with some coop type mode like Borderlands has, but the MMO thing, I dunno, it just rubs me the wrong way. Also from what I've seen, the gameplay feels to me pretty much inferior to Skyrim, although the customizations are plenty.

Cheers (and thank you for the wonderful music)

As always Gavin delivers.
Though gota love how the siege at the end, the guy throws around throwing knives and pierces frontal brestplates - armors designed to wihstand a blow with a longsword. yeah, sorry, but theres no chance for that. the armor class should be high enough to bounce every shot there.

That was absolutely beautiful!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 40657)