Unskippable: Two Worlds

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

It wasn't that funny this week...

Lol!

I'll just fall off the back of this horse.

Epic.

The taint jokes were okay at first, but elementary school sexual jokes can only get you so far.

There were a few good moments, but this one didn't have me laughing like the others. Perhaps the already-terrible dialog set the bar too low? Grandia and Eternal Sonata were far better.

Part of me is now dead inside. If I had actually bought that game, I probably would've killed myself...ugh though. Liked the bit about them arguing over a picnic.

I was considering getting his game too, the reveiw said the dialogue was slightly annoying, Spot on Pc Format!

"I bet Fred could control the weather." "He's a weather mage!"

This, won the day.

eh, i found the pace of this one slower than the others, though it could be the game in question not it's mockery that is the problem.

'Twas so funny! Those cinematics were so terrible, they deserved to get made fun of.

Oh crap, I knew I left my taint door open.

Clearly better than last week. Loved the "Mario? Snake? Khaaaaaan!" and the grammar comments.

Missed a golden opportunity for a dirty joke with the woman bleeding though :P

Keep 'em coming :D

"Tis but a flesh wound..."

"This is no time to quote Monty Python!"

"Your sister is alive. Damnit!"
Twas the best part in the entire episode. Just remember to: always blame the taint and watch out for stock footage guys.

hahaha, brilliant!

Are your plants growing too much! they might be infected get TAINT BE GONE!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

They could have done a two hour long special of Two Worlds dialogue and cut scenes.

Loved the zinger at the end. Is this game like Diablo?

Tenmar:
Loved the zinger at the end. Is this game like Diablo?

Well, it's full 3D, but essentially yes.
Go quest, get items, go home, sell items, buy gear, go quest, rinse, repeat.

"Putting velcro on your sword is an old adventurer's trick."

I was thinking the sword looked strange with no obvious support, that explains everything.

Wow that was some terrible writing and acting.

Onyx Oblivion:
'bout time! yay! was wondering when you'd do this game...

Will you watch the damn thing first?

Personally, I think necromancy was really overpowered in that game...a mage with a leveled up Necro Power spell could kill, well, anything...and drain health at the same time...

Ah, that game was soooo horrible. Ripped off Oblivion everywhere, but still sucked.

ph3onix:

Onyx Oblivion:
'bout time! yay! was wondering when you'd do this game...

Will you watch the damn thing first?

I posted during the first few seconds of the video before the cutscene itself started in a separate tab...this is the best part of my Monday...I was excited...

My favorite along with The Getaway. Keep 'em coming, they make Monday bearable.
Favorite quote: "Tis harvest season..." 'Tis it?'

Wow, what an awful cutscene.
"What adventures await our hero beyoond this door? Meh, I bet its kinda like Diablo."
Hehehe...taint.

Very nice, very nice. I guess the taint jokes were unavoidable, huh? Well atleast they're still funny.

I laughed at the horse grazing obliviously as well. "Horse! You had one job!"

Why does almost every person, including me, feel the need to quote their favorite line from the video?

Horse, you had one job!

One of my favorite lines of the series.

sirdanrhodes:
It wasn't that funny this week...

I'd have to agree: Grandia III had a fair number of laugh out loud moments, while this raised barely more than a wry chuckle. None of the jokes seemed to work and the whole thing was slow and uninteresting.

Not your best guys I'm afraid to say.

I bet it was the taint.

Oil can! yeah that cracked me up.

great one this week

"I don't control the weather."
"Well what kind of mage are you.? I bet Jeff could control the weather."
"He's a weather mage! That's what he does!"

Pure win. one of my favorites so far. that and all the "Taint" jokes.

clauwman:
"Go On!....."

Oh god I hope that was a Daily Show reference because that sounded just like JS...

THAT'S where I recognised that from... I knew it was familiar. Thanks :)

Well, I near enough soiled myself laughing (although by "near enough" I mean "didn't") so that was awesome. Taint ftw.

I was infected by the taint once. Then I got better.

Good work, guys. I'll have to echo the not as good as the rest crowd, but still worth watching. Keep it up.

Oh god, a Luigi's Mansion referance!

EDIT: Oh god, a Wizard of Oz referance!

clauwman:
"Go On!....."

Oh god I hope that was a Daily Show reference because that sounded just like JS...

That's exactly what i was thinking.

"Horse! you had ONE job!"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook