Unskippable: The Darkness

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I think the the game was actually pretty good, i mean dont get me wrong i loved the video, but i loved the gameplay and the powers. The tunnel sequence was a bit long (longest nonexsistent tunnel on earth) but i still like all the action

I didn't know Eyebrows starred in this game!

This is so much better than the "other" winner of the escapist film festival. Not since the 2000 presidential election has a tie looked so lopsided in retrospect...

I swear to god, the whole opening I kept thinking it was some kinda Indian Jones Ride. All it needed was some kinda rock falling from the ceiling!
Great episode, loved it <3

Excellent job. I loved it.

...I have nothing else to say.

"To see the other times I've died, please turn to side B" nice, great episode guys.

This might just be my favorite one so far. Excellent.

Nice Video, still i must say i really liked that opening (and the game overall)...even if it looks a bit cheap from time to time and it certainly is the longest tunnel....okay i stop now

i rember watching this and think this is long then i thought of unskiable and you guys did it wierd

Reloading simulator....great......the game looked pretty bad too.

Awesome! This was definitely better than last week's.

So far, The Darkness is the only game I know about that you can make out with your love interest- IN THE FIRST PERSON! :0

There is a sequence in his game in which you fight in trench warfare in WWI. That's how fucked up this game is.

Machines Are Us:
Was funny, especially the GTA references.

Did the creators of the game not see the flaw in logic where a cop car gets smashed, blocks the tunnel and then two more somehow catch up 5 seconds later?

Then again, our protagonist's vehicle ploughed through several trucks without even a single crumple.

Yahtzee wasn't kidding about the shotgun...

Great cinematic...the initial idea. Just minus the parts that didn't make sense. Which were a lot, haha

They commented on everything I did when I first played it. The guy taking an hour to reload the shotgun, the tunnel going on forever, the mysteriously well-armed construction workers...

And if I had played it after GTA4 I definetly would have made connections.

That was a pretty good game, too.

Firia:

Mariena:
Wow, that was.. a really, really long tunnel.

If the cutscene was anything to go by, the game itself must be horrible! =P

Don't be fooled. The Darkness is high quality entertainment. Go get it. It can't be more than 20 bucks by now.

What? Me? Playing a console? Don't be silly.

:p

Cripes, it took me less time to get out of the Lincoln Tunnel when my car broke down in the middle of it.

Let's give Jackie a break, though. He suffered from a concussion so bad that icons and instructions on how to do simple things like "look around" started showing up in his vision. No wonder he was reloading so slowly.

Wow, it did take him forever to load that shotgun and where on earth is there a tunnel that long?

dalek sec:
Wow, it did take him forever to load that shotgun and where on earth is there a tunnel that long?

It's French. Enough said, I think.

Norway. Seriously, that thing stretches on for kilometers.

Besides that, this is a fun video. The situations are truly ridiculous and the captions match well and it's just well done overall.

Awesome :)

If you think that was a slow reloading gun, check out the Heckler & Koch P11:

"After firing all five cartridges, the barrel unit must be sent back to its manufacturer for reloading."

This is officially only reason why i like mondays :) Hilarious as usual... gunloading simulator :)

Mariena:
Wow, that was.. a really, really long tunnel.

If the cutscene was anything to go by, the game itself must be horrible! =P

The game is alright just average. The best part is probably when you go to WWI. I can't remeber how though. Theres a Nazi train conductor with no limbs and a bandaged face driving a huge train that has a gun the size of the Operation Anchorage Artillery guns on it. It was pretty entertaining, and freaky.

lol, this is god. Fire your shotgun.

That didnt help!

With half a town's worth of cars crashing and half the NYPD shooting at 'em - Can't possibly think of a reason why to hurry loading the shotty.

My favorite was:

- "Well things must be getting pretty desperate if they're handing the camera-man a shotgun"

Good job :)

I thought this one was quite good, the thing where you can't hear what they are saying is so true.

"That was the first time I died.."

"Yea Jagermeister will do that to ya"

I laughed so loud at that!

I'm not disappointed but I guess I enjoy it when you guys mock the dialogue more and the lack of it didn't really do it for me. Still think you guys are awesome though!

Excellent video, Grandia III is still my favorite though.

Good stuff, but I agree with alot of the other posters...not quite as good as their past stuff. In fairness to them, there really isn't enough variety in the opening cinematic to let them flex their creative, snarky muscles.

I'd really like to see the Tales of Vesperia opening. When I first started playing that, I literally did a double-take when I found out that Yuri was a dude.

This series of videos started to go a little downhill after the first one, but this video seems to have saved it.
It doesn't sound overly planned like previous ones, there aren't childish co-ordinated cringe-inducing jokes, and there are more clever jokes about the game that really hit the spot, rather than continuing down their own tangents. The jokes are more tasteful and more like commentary. This is a great one; you've restored my faith! Keep it up!

I's kind of funny, that they act genuinely surprised when the cops are following them even after they ram two cars in front of a police vehicle.

You guys are amazing. You had me laughing at two guys driving through a tunnel for 5 minutes.

Great episode !!!
You guys get better and better =)

oktalist:
Awesome :)

If you think that was a slow reloading gun, check out the Heckler & Koch P11:

"After firing all five cartridges, the barrel unit must be sent back to its manufacturer for reloading."

great find dude ! lmao

Good job, very funny material guys :)

EmileeElectro:
Haha.
"To enjoy other times I've died, please turn to side B"
Genius, guys.

lol yeah loved that part

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or