What Mythical Monster Would You Date Get Along With?

Pages PREV 1 2

I got Arachne..... and I am completely OK with this for *cough* "reasons".

Seems most of the users have gotten Rachnera, which doesn't surprise me. She's the most relatable character in the show.

Meanwhile, nobody at all ... even outside of this thread, seems to of gotten Papi the Harpy.

You weebs could use a culling. xD

Centaur
Centaur

Take this quiz

The most ancient and well recognized mythical creatures in all of mythology, centaurs are a proud race of half humans from the torso up, and half horse the waist down. Their loyalty towards their kingdom and their loved ones is undying, and will die on the spot to protect what they value most. Don't mistake their good nature and herbivore diet for pacifism, since most centaurs are trained from birth to be ruthless warriors. Still, if you ever have one alongside you, they make wonderful companions and will love you no matter what. Just, try not to ride them without permission; they see it as a personal insult on their race.

Oh we'll be doing some riding alright. :^)
Very fitting, thanks Frappe.

Caramel Frappe:

Meanwhile, nobody at all ... even outside of this thread, seems to of gotten Papi the Harpy.

image[/center]

I'm pretty shocked I didn't. Can I have a threesome?

first try,

Slime.

second try

Lamia.

I'm ok with this

I got the centaur girl. That's what I get for picking paladins.

Slime ... hmmm ... might have to try again later ... the harpy :)

Was hoping for lamia. Got the damn spider. I guess I could see that, considering her personality is quite close to my own...but still, snake girl is best girl, dammit.
...And why is there no berserker option for the last question?! >(

Centorea.

Guess it just goes to show I've been binging on Mount&Blade recently.

Captain Marvelous:
Arachne
Arachne

Take this quiz

Huh. So, I'm intensely arachnophobic. I, uh, I don't see how this would work out. Not that I wouldn't try, since it looks half human, but... I think I'd pass out upon meeting her.

I got that too and I'm also arachnophobic. I wonder if people are subconsciously attracted to the things they fear. I know I'm consciously afraid of my wife ;-)

Slime. Hello Suu. I was not going to complain regardless of results. Could have had more options but I am a sucker for personality tests. Maybe I will try again later.

So many questions didn't make sense to me so I ended up just picking at random several times to be honest...

EDIT: Went back and did it properly when I'd gotten a chance to think a bit and this is the result I got:

Lamia
Lamia

Take this quiz

Harpy
Harpy

Take this quiz

I'm not sure how I feel about getting the loli character... Perhaps I should start by reminding myself that she's older than she looks?

Really though, I would have been pleased no matter what result I got. I normally don't think very highly of harem anime, but between the artwork, animation, writing, pacing... everything about it is just so good! And why did the manga go on a two month hiatus? T_T

I got Rachnera. Oh well, I was hoping for Cera or Miia or Tio.

Leg End:
Centaur
Centaur

Take this quiz

The most ancient and well recognized mythical creatures in all of mythology, centaurs are a proud race of half humans from the torso up, and half horse the waist down. Their loyalty towards their kingdom and their loved ones is undying, and will die on the spot to protect what they value most. Don't mistake their good nature and herbivore diet for pacifism, since most centaurs are trained from birth to be ruthless warriors. Still, if you ever have one alongside you, they make wonderful companions and will love you no matter what. Just, try not to ride them without permission; they see it as a personal insult on their race.

Oh we'll be doing some riding alright. :^)
Very fitting, thanks Frappe.

Caramel Frappe:

image[/center]

I'm pretty shocked I didn't. Can I have a threesome?

just did the quiz twice and Papi the Harpy both times using slightly different answers and im fine with that (only wish Papi was a bit smarter but beggars cant be choosers)

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here