The Impossible Yahtzee Quiz!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

The Impossible Yahtzee Quiz!

Yahtzee wrote this quiz himself. That's all we're saying.

Zero Punctuation maestro Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw came to visit The Escapist's home offices recently. We thought he was just keeping quietly to himself, but as it turns out, he was actually surreptitiously mucking around with our stuff, which is how you come to be taking his Impossible Quiz this week, instead of the one we had originally scheduled.

What makes it so Impossible? Oh, you'll see soon enough. The good news is that you'll earn a special badge for getting 100%. The bad news is that getting 100% is going to be a bit...problematic. (You can try as many times as you like, though.)

As always, you can take as long as you like to finish the quiz, but your time will affect your position on the leaderboards.

Good luck. You're going to need it. (Take the quiz.)

Got a quiz of your own you'd like to submit? Send it to susan@escapistmag.com. If we use it, you'll receive a special badge! Please be sure to put "Quiz" as the subject and include your forum name with your submission.

How did a reply show up before the thread? or is that just happening to me? Anyway, 4 minutes and 5 tries later I got 100%. Am I sad for bothering?

It's a case of pre-published content.

I'm second with 100%.

Barky13:
How did a reply show up before the thread? or is that just happening to me? Anyway, 4 minutes and 5 tries later I got 100%. Am I sad for bothering?

No, I see it too. That's terribly odd.

Yahtzee's quiz is quite hard. Since I never retry quizzes, I'll settle for 50%.

Not bad all things considered.

70% on first try, 100 on 5th.

and woo nr. 3 as we speak.

Damn, that was hard.
Six retries. Oh dear.

...Oooookay.

Some bullshit the guy who got first place is. He got a 100% with only one try and only in 55 seconds.

Anyways I failed.

Currently 3rd and have a shiney new badge.

Well,it's kind of impossible. Not because the questions are really obscure,but because Yahtzee was dicking around when composing it. But only tough questions are about numbers.

Also,first guy on the list is kind of suspicious,or just really really lucky.

Hmm. A reply before the news post,some strange guy at the top of a list... My bullcrap sense is tingling. I'm not gonna strive for 100%.

Wow, I got 9 out of 10 first time, and all 10 second... does that mean I'm on the same wavelength as Yahtzee!? (That's quite a scary thought)

How does he know im not fondling the scroll wheel.

I got 40%, i suck.

sune-ku:
Wow, I got 9 out of 10 first time, and all 10 second... does that mean I'm on the same wavelength as Yahtzee!? (That's quite a scary thought)

Yeah I noticed your score. I thought you either knew the answers, or your mind works in an awkwardly similar way to Yahtzee's.

I guess it's the latter :/

50% I admit it.

Reminds me of the quiz game from Earthworm Jim 2.

20% on my first try only because i took most of those questions not seriously. at least i know what the internet is according to the quiz and one other one question i just forgot...

Got 80% first try.

Woot, who's 3rd? I'm third..... by a meager 2 seconds. Dag nabbit!

6 tries, a 100%. Though to be honest, only 50% correct after the first try :)

And yes, a nice quiz in a patented in-your-face ZP style while still making me think WTF and laugh my ass off at the same time.

Call me a retarded perfectionist, but I just had to know which one was the correct answer.

100%, after trying several times... I have so little to do that I'm doing something this pointless?

Woem:
Yeah I noticed your score. I thought you either knew the answers, or your mind works in an awkwardly similar way to Yahtzee's.

I guess it's the latter :/

The answers just seemed... right...

Oh dear, that can't be a good thing.

I did it 5 times before I realized you can check which ones you got wrong >_< 80% before I realized it thought :P

Uhh, 30% kinda sucks, right?

60% first try, 100% 5th time and 9th place as of typing, damn fish question...

Damn you, Yahtzee! This is truly an impossible quiz! It took me 7 tries to get it perfect... and apparently one guy did it in one shot!

Apathetic Flamingo:
Damn you, Yahtzee! This is truly an impossible quiz! It took me 7 tries to get it perfect... and apparently one guy did it in one shot!

That looks like a double account just to ace the quizzes as fast as possible after knowing all the answers.

40%. I knew he hated people. But I didn't think he was that cruel.

40%,80%,then on my third I got it #19 last I checked

I like badges, shiny, shiny badges...

...but to break briefly from my reverie, I'm afraid Yahtzee's face shan't be dislodging the panda, with his rabid, bloodsplattered cuteness, from my badge bar. It's a picture of Yahtzees face, I mean, he's not my girlfriend, or is he?...

...No, no, he's not...

That was cool, hes just crazy and you gotta be really lucky to get it on the first try. Needless to say im not lucky, but i got 100! Wish i was Irish...

Dahemo:
I like badges, shiny, shiny badges...

...but to break briefly from my reverie, I'm afraid Yahtzee's face shan't be dislodging the panda, with his rabid, bloodsplattered cuteness, from my badge bar. It's a picture of Yahtzees face, I mean, he's not my girlfriend, or is he?...

...No, no, he's not...

Is the panda your girlfriend? Question mark face.

Kollega:

There are some people who take this kind of thing way to seriously. they do the test until they know all the answers and then they make another account and do it really fast just so they can be first. that's why if you look on the profiles of the fastest times on the harder quizzes you'll see that all they've ever done is take quizzes.

Eric the Orange:
There are some people who take this kind of thing way to seriously. they do the test until they know all the answers and then they make another account and do it really fast just so they can be first. that's why if you look on the profiles of the fastest times on the harder quizzes you'll see that all they've ever done is take quizzes.

Wow. And I thought I was pathetic taking it 3 times just to nail the 100%.

Eric the Orange:

Kollega:

Yeah,but can you have Rigged Dice AND Prof. Walrus badges?

70% on first try, systematic testing of ones I wasn't sure about got be 100% on the 5th...does that make me pathetic?

4/10 yay me

YAHTZEE you slick internet paparazzi!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook