Korean Otaku Marries Anime Body Pillow

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Catkid906:
Can't wait to see the kids. >.<

Calumon: Humans are boring and weird. Why can't we all love me?

Damm! I wanted to say that. Haha

Furburt:
Now this isn't racism I'm about to spout, but is it just me or are Korean, Chinese and Japanese nerds just a touch more demented than any other nerds?

I just don't get it, why are they the crazy ones?

That's a very good question, I too wonder why that is.
Just look at this:

Furburt:
Now this isn't racism I'm about to spout, but is it just me or are Korean, Chinese and Japanese nerds just a touch more demented than any other nerds?

You make it sound like the west needs more scary people... >_>

OT: I don't get this, but then again I suppose nobody does.

Why am I not surprised?

DUDE:
While our natural inclination to these scenarios is to sit back, point and laugh (and boy, do we sit back, point and laugh

I take this as permission for me to sit back, point, and laugh

*HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

Now I have that out of the way, that pillow must have some pretty awkward stains

Aby_Z:
... And Gay marriage is still illegal? Please, someone tell me they have gay marriage over there or I may feel the urge to shoot someone.

That is exactly what I'm thinking... first I read about that women marrying a roller coaster and now this shit?

This person is made of at least 6 kinds of win.

It takes balls to do what he did.

The DSM:
Wow society has fallen a long llloooonnng way.

Possibly longer than long cat...

/thread

Not by your words but by your avatar.

Why do i keep coming to this site? every time i visit here my hope in humanity dies just a tad more.

Amnestic:

Stranger of Sorts:
Why is it always the Japanese?

AndyFromMonday:
Nowadays, this is tame for Japan.

Article Title:

Seriously guys?

Eh, not like it doesn't happen in Japan too. On the up side, the pillow will never talk back I guess? If it does, that fella is gonna need a lot more help than a body pillow can provide.

Stranger of Sorts:
Why is it always the Japanese?

But it can't be a proper marriage can it? There has to be a rule about the bride actually being a human.

read the article

*sigh*
no wait! I have something to say now!
never mind...
*sigh*
Why do people do this and not go to asylums?

This is what makes everyone think we're weirdos.

Thanks man, seriously.

Good thing he didn't try it with a Bridget pillow.

Two words: Intense Therapy.

I wish them many years of married bliss, and hope they soon will be hearing the pitter patter of tiny throw pillows.

HardRockSamurai:

Out of sheer curiosity, does anyone know if he booked a honeymoon?

Just imagine him on a cruise ship, out sunning on the deck, pina colada in one hand and a 5 foot pillow in the other that smells like sweat, cheetos, and shame.

Pffft, what a poser. Real Otaku marry Sailor Moon.

I wonder how his family is treating the marriage. I know one thing: the reception is going to be awkwaaaaarrrd....

Edit:

Broady Brio:

I don't know wether to laugh or facepalm I mean seriously don't otakus have commonsense anymore

EDIT: I wonder if it counts as domestic violence if you hit it

What, again?

I wonder if marrying a pillow is a step up or a step down from the guy that married the Love Plus video game character.

Furburt:

Probally cause there lawas are soo strict that when introduced to this sorta thing they go ape shit crazy. Or the mould was broken when [Place belief here] made them.

OT: Awww hate to thiink of the honeymoon, and the kids. Also I wonder what her parents are like

Hmmm... does this mean i can marry anything I want to? if so I'm proposing to No mercy by Nils Lofgren.

Sex must be a chore... those stains are a real nuisance to get out, I imagine.

And i thought the guy that married his DS, was stupid.

It's certainly not the first time this has happened. Even the whole marrying inanimate objects thing is a little old, or maybe I just keep up on foreign laws too much. I'm still waiting for the day people start getting hitched with fictional characters. Although really this is quite ingenious, you get the marriage benefits and you don't have to worry about a divorce if you cheat on your wife.

Why? Just...why?

I guess he found his waifu.

Furburt:

When you learn trig at 6th grade and elementary calculus in middle school, you'd be a bit crazy too.

Paksenarrion:
Clearly this is a publicity stunt for Dante's Inferno.

Nope. Just a stunt for Portal 2.

will1182:
His parents must be so proud of him...

His parents are pillows.

Onyx Oblivion:

will1182:
His parents must be so proud of him...

His parents are pillows.

Pillow + Pillow = Human?

I must go test this theory. Excuse me.

That's sad. That's so sad its passed the point of funny. I feel sick of the world and angry.

John Funk:
One has to wonder how long the happy groom will remain happy for - after all, judging by the popular opinion expressed in fanart and fanfiction, his new bride is a total lesbian.

It's not just fanstuff, as I recall--over the course of a couple of episodes, we saw that Fate and Nanoha are living together, sleeping in the same bed, and raising a daughter who refers to both of them as "mama."

So yeah, Mister Creepy Korean Pillowfucker here may be in for a disappointment.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here