Win a Cataclysm Beta Key Through WarCry!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Spinwhiz:
This contest is now closed. Please allow us a couple of days to go through the submissions and start handing out the keys.

Thank you!

DAYS! awwwwww :( can you tell us how many people entered?

ReecieTx:

Spinwhiz:
This contest is now closed. Please allow us a couple of days to go through the submissions and start handing out the keys.

Thank you!

DAYS! awwwwww :( can you tell us how many people entered?

Yes, but we will verify the winners as soon as we can. As for how many people entered, I'm afraid we cannot give out that information. I can say however that it is over 50.

Spinwhiz:
Yes, but we will verify the winners as soon as we can. As for how many people entered, I'm afraid we cannot give out that information. I can say however that it is over 50.

Thanks for the update... if it was under 50 I think Blizzard would be disappointed hehe :P

I may be getting noisy now but how do you go about giving them out ? DO YOU PLAY UNO? then your like "hey uno!" and then ReecieTx comes out and then im like " YAY!"(wowcrendor yay if anyone knows him)

Good luck everyone. I hope you all get a key over the next couple of days.

i can just see me losing(cry)=(

pomfster:
i can just see me losing(cry)=(

Me too mate, without counting that I've been scammed a good amount a money from people claiming to have a beta key. I've been stupid I know but I wanted so badly to enter the beta and give as muh feedback as I can. :(

Good luck to everyone! Both my wife and I entered the contest. I have never entered one of these beta key giveaways but it'd be a nice opportunity to test out the content first hand.
I'll be playing a Goblin; while she plays a Worgen.

just make sure not to give the same feedback as the other testers do, that last thing blizz needs is 10,000 copies of "ZOMG i cant complete this quest, its broken, fix it noaw!" that is if u DO get in the beta :P

@ Spinwhiz any updates? and where will winners be posted on site when your done?

Slydrake:
just make sure not to give the same feedback as the other testers do, that last thing blizz needs is 10,000 copies of "ZOMG i cant complete this quest, its broken, fix it noaw!" that is if u DO get in the beta :P

hi im new here and i only wrote this reply because i wanted to this...

Blizz wont get that if they have alot of players that plays alot of private servers then theyll get used to it :P

If u play on private server, first u dont have a B.NET account unless u registered, and trust me the majority of the people play on retail, and barely any (if any) people who play on private servers are in the beta at the moment.

Any beta keys given out yet, anyone know?

Bloodraven666:
Any beta keys given out yet, anyone know?

I doubt he did say days i dunno what they are doing but, i guess its detailed way to doing it or they have to sort other pages out, i noticed this site has been giving out alot of beta's for each new game which is quite cool

wow my server is down... thats annoying so, how are you guys? -.- (:
edit:yay its bk up, lol i was making videos with fraps on taurne 1-5 zone was gonna put on youtube

First set of "winners" have just been contacted. Check your emails! These "winners" will have 24 hours to respond or I choose more.

Spinwhiz:
First set of "winners" have just been contacted. Check your emails! These "winners" will have 24 hours to respond or I choose more.

Gah :( seems I wasn't one of the lucky ones, congrats to those that have won.

pdjkeelan:

Spinwhiz:

You may still be. You would be amazed at how many people don't check their email on a daily basis.

sadface, i want, but haven't gotten :P

My wife won a key :) Happy me...

sigh*, there goes my dream :p

TheWoWCata:
sigh*, there goes my dream :p

yes but what a beautifull dream it was :(

Spinwhiz:

pdjkeelan:

Spinwhiz:

You may still be. You would be amazed at how many people don't check their email on a daily basis.

I'll definitely be refreshing the site and my e-mail address every 5 mins tomorrow just in-case some of the people don't respond to the e-mail :)

lucasbg:
My wife won a key :) Happy me...

Grats!

Yay I didnt win! What a surpise :( Pick winners from this thread some people clearly do not care if they wont check emails.

evilentity:
Yay I didnt win! What a surpise :( Pick winners from this thread some people clearly do not care if they wont check emails.

Have a little patience. :P

I didn't get an email /cry... :<

saammme....kinda sucks oh well i spose :[

Spinwhiz:

He said first set of winners dont give your hopes up

Gutted lol,
checked forums and mail everyday for a win.
Pretty much the same with me in everything my luck sucks!
and im going to do my boring weekly which consists of icc, voa, and quest fun fun.....=(

):

I didn't get a key. Man, I hope I end up with one...

ReecieTx:

Spinwhiz:

I still hope.

MisterColeman:

ReecieTx:

Spinwhiz:

I still hope.

same!!!!!!

Hope is good :) Sure i'm sad i haven't won a beta key but hey, theres still hope out there and thats whats good

Also, even if you might not end up winning a beta key from this contest. There's still a chance for you to get entered into the beta through the battle.net opt-in system.

Curses, it seems I found this a bit too late.

Happy betaing to the lucky fifty joiks!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or