How Will You Survive the Zombie-pocalypse?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I got the Urban Dad :D

Flawed quiz is flawed.
Many of the questions I had to think about for far too long because the answers were somewhat irrelevant to me.

I would be using a bladed weapon, as im from the UK so guns are somewhat scarce. Katana ftw with a smaller sword as a back up and however many more of my weapon collection I could fit on my person to be honest.

But in any case. Im a tough woman and although i'm a guy I kinda see the point.

Security Guard. Not the result I was expecting, giving the answers I gave. Also, the last question is sorely lacking in a gun option. Surely everyone with even a basic knowledge of Zombie Apocalypse Survivial knows that close range combat with a member of the living dead is a very bad idea and should be avoided at all costs?

So I'm a tough... woman?

I need to go have a good long talk with the DMV, because that is NOT what my driver's license tells me!

Also, I'd better hit up the ladies' clothing department at the nearest sports shop. I get the feeling that female-me is going to have a considerable rack.

Well as much as I want to I probably won't

Little girls are apparantely psychotic.

I got tough Woman, it hurts my penis a little bit to get that.

With the new ID test I keep forgetting to finish my sentence

Rhayn:
Tough woman?

I see. Remind me to get a sex change before the apocalypse hits, then.

ChupathingyX:
As usual almost none of the options were ones that I would picked and I ended up with someone who isn't even the same sex as me.

Lol, i got pretty much the same result, though they were close enough with the nintendo DS.

I don't like quizzes like this that try to predict what kind of person I'll try to be in a zombie outbreak. If you wanted to know how I would act, just read the Zombie Survival guide.

why is it, in the zombaggedon, for some reason, the only dudes are gigantic pussies? are there no tough men? rick is tough, from walking dead. dudes hella tough. he beat the shit out of a man after falling 2 stories with his bare hands, then escaped a camp while in a state of injury thats gonna cause him to be called "stumpy" but i guess he was a cop sooooooo... security guard? this quiz is stupid.

Test be trolling me...

Took it three times,
first I got little girl, then I got secretive lady and then I get tough woman... >_<

Tough Woman
Tough Woman

Take this quiz

I'm the tough woman.

Er... I think there's something wrong here.

Rhayn:
Tough woman?

I see. Remind me to get a sex change before the apocalypse hits, then.

I got that too but I like my dangly bits!

I think i got the tough woman because I chose Ellen Ripley as my hero but really in a zombie apocalypse wouldn't you want to follow the lead of someone who can turn a rifle and flamethrower into a bad-ass gun with duct tape.

Really it amazes me that no game has used that style of weapon. It shoots bullets and fiery death and lobs grenades. It's only equal is the shuriken/lightning gun from Painkiller.

Hmm, some how I am the tough woman. I think they got everything right but the gender. What ever, they're usually lesbians anyway.

Isn't the security guard like the second one to die after the token black guy in these movies? And thats the best outcome? Double you tea eff, mate.

not the best quiz, didn't really get some of the answers. ("a beach house, maybe the gardener's still alive"? w/e, i just want the sea to my back) i got urban dad, then went back and cheated because i was disappointed i didn't get tough woman. gender roles be damned!

btw: 'hydraulic' was misspelled as 'hydrolic'

Young Girl...must have been for picking Ice Cream Truck >.>

I seems like the two most important questions are what your favorite action hero is and what memento you carry. Apparently only survivors with a vagina can lookup to Ripley.

Tough Woman
Tough Woman

Take this quiz
Considering I'm a man, I find that rather insulting.

The worst quiz this site has put up. Whoever made it STOP. STOP right now. stoooooooop.

Tough Woman
Tough Woman

Take this quiz

Woo. And my weapon of choice would be some sort of gun btw.

I got security guard, I gotta say that security guard has his priorities right, barricading somewhere and waiting is probably the best thing you can do, the zombies will start starving to (re-)death soon enough anyways so long as you haven't got the hero types feeding them.

vxicepickxv:

Random berk:
Tough Female? Where's the badass male option? Screw it.

Aside from that though, a quiz based on someones odds of actually surviving the apocalypse would be more interesting.

I already know my odds. My odds are 213% chance of survival, with an error rate of 3.5% in either direction.

Lol, I guess you also know the exact height and weight of the zombie most likely to kill you?:)

I tried the test four times, but it was a toss up between urban dad and businessman.

I'll just take the urban dad. At least he looks like he'd actually kill a couple of zombies before he goes down.

Tough Woman
Tough Woman

Take this quiz

Tough Woman.

I'm a guy.

Security guard. Ok, I'm cool with that.

I feel like I'm the only one that legitimately got the businessman. Funny seeing people complain that they have a personality of a tough woman. It's just an online quiz, relax. Have fun.

I got Security Guard. Although I have to admit I found it somewhat hard, like the
"A hulking zombie beast bursts through a door in front of you, spraying gore as it growls a challenge. What do you do?
Step up and defend what's yours.
Duck and cover, just like they told you in school
You'd be more upset about your stained shirt if you hadn't just soiled your pants as well.
You'd better shoot it before someone tells you to."
What I'd do is run while shooting the damn thing hoping it won't kill me. Not defend stuff of hide, I'd bolt out of there while shooting it hoping it either slows down or dies. Wasn't too sure on what to choose and from the looks of things option 1 and 4 are nearly the same except for how calm or why you are doing it. It's a good quiz don't get me wrong but it needs some work.

I got Security Guard. Although I have to admit I found it somewhat hard, like the
"A hulking zombie beast bursts through a door in front of you, spraying gore as it growls a challenge. What do you do?
Step up and defend what's yours.
Duck and cover, just like they told you in school
You'd be more upset about your stained shirt if you hadn't just soiled your pants as well.
You'd better shoot it before someone tells you to."
What I'd do is run while shooting the damn thing hoping it won't kill me. Not defend stuff of hide, I'd bolt out of there while shooting it hoping it either slows down or dies. Wasn't too sure on what to choose and from the looks of things option 1 and 4 are nearly the same except for how calm or why you are doing it

Edit: shit double posted

Got Urban Father.

To be honest, I almost quit the quiz after the Action Hero question.

I did not see Snake/Big Boss. So disappoint, Escapist. So disappoint.

Rigs83:
I think i got the tough woman because I chose Ellen Ripley as my hero but really in a zombie apocalypse wouldn't you want to follow the lead of someone who can turn a rifle and flamethrower into a bad-ass gun with duct tape.

Really it amazes me that no game has used that style of weapon. It shoots bullets and fiery death and lobs grenades. It's only equal is the shuriken/lightning gun from Painkiller.

Same here, I chose Ripley aswell even though I'm a dude. Got tough woman.

Ah well I can dig it.

Security guard.... I suppose that's me.

weres the bruce camble option?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook