Microsoft E3 2011 Press Conference

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

TheBlitz:
Ok, time for another question. I mean, is anyone really that interested about TV on their 360? Most people will use their Xbox to game and, yaknow, their TV to watch TV. Maybe it's just me being cynical...

I'd imagine this is going to win major points with the average consumer, though, I never watch TV anymore myself. I wouldn't imagine it will matter to much for users of this site.

Rayken15:
The kinect ME3 was really cool, but I'll be playing on PC sooooooooo yeah. Also, isn't it easier to press the button in 1 sec than say something in like 5?

Its the argument about immertion again. Whats better, reading it and pressing a button, or speaking it?

Re: XBOX TV. So it looks like they still haven't come to an agreement with the BBC in the UK :)

Live TV is coming to the Xbox 360. As is YouTube. Huh. I'll be interested in checking that out, assuming they partner with my dopey cable provider.

Games, aside from ME3, haven't done too much for me. Kinect support with ME3 will hopefully be optional, but it looked kinda cool.

TheBlitz:
Ok, time for another question. I mean, is anyone really that interested about TV on their 360? Most people will use their Xbox to game and, yaknow, their TV to watch TV. Maybe it's just me being cynical...

People who brag. "Hey, check me out! I'm using new fancy technology!"

I kinda figured this would happen. Kinetic is being bundled into everything it possibly can, regardless wither its decent or not. Hopefully it won't be required, as quite frankly it's a gimmicky product.

CliffyB and Ice T with GoW3. This is going to be painful.

Ok, I admit I'm bias as I've never been a fan of this series, and this is doing nothing to change my thoughts on it. Ah well.

I have to admit... I will probably get the Halo Remake... too much nostalgia associated with that campaign.

Ryse - Hopefully not just Kinect compatible as looks like it'd be quite fun.

Halo Anniversay: If they leave in the local co-op/multiplayer (and make The Library less boring), I'll get it. If not, naah.

Hal... oh wait. This was leaked earlier.

Also, lets hope Forza isn't as big a letdown as GT5 was on the PS3.

Fable: The Journey. Looks like Time Crisis with magic and Kinect. Hope not as looks like it could be entertaining.

Minecraft with Kinect: Hello Money Maker!

Minecraft for Kinect?! I nerdgasm'd.

Minecraft on kinect. Yay?

Disneylaaaand.

Okay, I'm ignoring it. NEXT.

Disneyland game, experience 3 hour lines!!!!

Thats pure disney. Over rehearsed child actors pumping lame ass products. Can't beat that disney quality!

Minecraft Kinect. Let the hilarious YouTube Kinect injury videos abound!

Im curious, did anybody else feel a massive distubance when they announced the Minecraft was coming to the 360 and Kinect?

"Lightsaber On!"

Anyone notice that the guy playing the launch looks like he works out at the gym most days?

Selvec:
"Lightsaber On!"

THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER CATS! HOOOOO!

...or was I the only one thinking this?

Pretty sure the Trilogy Arcade game did lightsaber fighting with more finesse than this....

Vault boy Eddie:

Selvec:
Thats pure disney. Over rehearsed child actors pumping lame ass products. Can't beat that disney quality!

I admit, I laughed!

Star Wars: Not pre-rehersed like last year, but like Fable: Journey, it looks like you have little control other then waving your arms about. Hopefully response will be improved in the main game as seems sluggish. If it is, I may finally get Kinect.

Sesame Street: Cute!

Tim Schaefer. Sesame Street.

I'll probably buy this just because I love him.

This is such a bloody disappointment! But I can't help laughing at how the seasme street game reminds me of Psychonauts xD

Bigger and better then their announcement last years, but still not on the level of Nintendo last year and I think Nintendo will blow everybody out of the water.

Ok, we get its a family game, but these kids are just plain annoying now.

Vault boy Eddie:

Use the twelve year old on a stroller upgrade to elbow your way through those nasty lines!

Steve Butts:
Tasked with planting mines on a sub, the team swam up and found itself in the shadow of a mssive submarine.

Typo 'lert, Captain!

Anywho, I'm kind of excited for this E3...this year is a big year for gaming. Especially for the fall.

Oh look, layering. I'll go get my wallet! I always wanted to buy a ten year old technology!

Real life avatars, get ready for the flood of naked fat fucks and scanned in dildos.

The Rise of MR Dick Head has commeth!

Vault boy Eddie:
Real life avatars, get ready for the flood of naked fat fucks and scanned in dildos.

And pictures of penises. (Penii?)

This Kinect demo is giving me a brain tumor.

I am literally terrified by all the shovelware crap I am seeing.

The American football demo worried me...

God I can't get over how FAKE it all is. I mean I'm used to corny but this is really over doing it and making it look pathetic. I really have a hard time believing that they are actually demonstrating their titles when the majority of it is just video.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here