Face-Chomping "Vampire" Attacks Geriatric At Hooters

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Folks, this wasn't LSD. This wasn't meth. This wasn't cocaine.

This was drugs, yes. I'd bet my hat on that.

Only two options here, really. The first would be PCP. Unlikely, but possible.
The other option? Bath salts. Dunno if that stuff is still legal down in Florida, but this is.. it just reeks of bath salts. No, not salts you put in a bath, "bath salts". Synthetic drug. Analogous to khat. Makes people just.. just totally crazy. It was probably bath salts.

Just because the girl has no record doesn't mean she's an angel -- and just because the old guy does, doesn't mean he's a monster.

so im guessing saying "nom nom nom" on this would be inappropriate. oh well.

ot: the real question is why this guy was sleeping near a vacant hooters...

Pandaman1911:
...but... wait, I'm reading it as she attacked him... Smith, the crazy lady with no priors, attacked Ellis, the old dude in a wheelchair. So... how could his wounds be self-defensive?

Simple. Ellis could have drugged her, pulled her out to rape her, she partially came to and attacked him. Then he came up with the vampire story thing to cover himself.

I can't say if that's what actually happened, but it seems far more likely that a guy with an average of 3 arrests per year for public intoxication and battery attempted to rape her than a 22 year old with no priors suddenly had a bad trip and lost her pants. There's no way to tell until the investigation is done, but my money's on the old dude being the attacker.

Woooo. i say we ban this teenager vampire shit before anything else happens, Right?

Grabbin Keelz:
Before even clicking on this link I saw a pic of the Count and thought he was in this. I am utterly dissapointed.

Same here, would have been awesome if it someone had been attacked by the Count. We don't get enough random muppet attacks these days.

strange that ive just seen this story the day i get back from seeing fright night 0_o

* runs to put cross's all over my windows and hang garlic from the light

TheMaddestHatter:
I'm just a wee bit suspicious about this. I mean, were there any witnesses to this attack? Because if there weren't, I'm not entirely sure we should be rooting for the old man here. I mean, she isn't claiming she did it, and I'm having trouble believing that an old, wheel-chair bound man is going to escape from a young girl eager to literally chew his face off. The whole sans panties deal is curious as well. Doesn't seem implausible that maybe he tried to assault her, given his criminal record, and she fought back. She doesn't want to admit what happened, but isn't about to fess up to vampiric assault either.

Epictank of Wintown:

Pandaman1911:
...I don't get it. No criminal history, and just all of a sudden mauls a sleeping old man with her mouth, and has no pants on when the cops show up?

This is either drugs or a mental breakdown. Or both!

Or the wounds on his face are self-defense wounds inflicted by the so-called "vampire."

That's what I thought as well. Considering the little amount of information actually given, we're led to open up other possibilities. Doesn't quite add up.

x

Ah the lust for blood, always gets the young ones.

lol crazy people...
but what was a 69 years old man doing in a "hooters" parking lot sleeping in his wheelchair?
sounds like vampire bait to me...

FogHornG36:
I blame Twilight!

This is what happens when kids read the books, and watch the movies, i demand we take them off the shelves right-away!

Just to play devil's advocate, if we did that we'd be no better than all the people who blame violence on videogames. Although the original post probably wasn't entirely serious to begin with. :P

Earnest Cavalli:

Questions? Anyone?

So many. I don't know where to start!

OT: All I can say for now is....WTF Florida? Really?

While this story is glaringly..... obscure, I don't know if anyone else has questioned this:

The fuck is a 69 year old, wheelchair bound man doing sleeping outside a vacant hooters alone? I mean seriously, after I got over the shock of the whole "SHE TRIED TO NOM NOM HIS FACE" I started wondering, wtf is he doing there.... This whole thing reeks of bullshit to me. She's obviously been drugged and there's no fucking way this old guy was just an unlucky bastard sitting in a parking lot. alone. sleeping.

FrostyChick:

Mr.K.:
Clearly not a vampire... no sparklies.

Seriously? Just let Twilight die already!

imnotparanoid:

Jandau:

Don't you get it, it's video games' fault. Only gaming can make a person THAT violent. She must have played too much Vampire: Bloodlines and Castlevania...

The sick woman!
BAN EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!

And enforce the ban with the death penalty!

but then they'll just come back as vampires. that's what video games do, they suck out your soul and turn you into the undead minions of the head vampire. we have to enforce it with a double death penalty, or at least burn them like a witch. it's simple logic

Die monster you don't belong in this world!

Women vampires attacking old transients without pants isn't news... the fact that she didn't finish the job and hide the body but instead got caught and didn't even viciously attack the first responders (without pants mind you) is the real story here

Therumancer:
Interesting story, I doubt we'll hear anything more about it even if details are uncovered though.

The thing that gets me is that the guy in the wheelchair is apparently the seedy one, while the girl that did it is by all reports a fairly docile, law abiding citizen.

I'd be wondering about things like hypnosis or something here personally because this behavior is just so unreal that I can't see someone breaking down like that without any previous signs (and I mean notable ones that would have likely influanced her record) all
at once, especially not in a public place.

I have on the other hand seen hynotists take people out of an audience, hypnotize them into thinking they are a dog, make them do tricks, and then have them sit back down and forget the whole thing to the amusement of the audience. While movies exagerrate what can be done with brain washing, this is really the only way I could see someone being made to do this in the way this went down.

Hypnosis doesn't work that way. Hypnosis only works if you are willingly hypnotized, and even then, only on certain people. You couldn't force someone to do something like this with hypnosis.

She broke the Masquerade....Kill her.

This is what happens when you take drugs while watching Twillight.

Don't worry guys integra owes me a favor.

Bloodstain:

haaxist:

Bloodstain:
Oh boy, you do like reading a lot into things, don't you? What is your opinon on 9/11, incidentally?

There are several logical flaws and fishy conclusions in your argumentation. Also, considering that she hasn't yet said anything else than "I am a vampire", it seems safe to say she wasn't tricked by the man.

9/11? A couple of terrorists flew two planes into the Twin Towers, killing a shit-ton of innocent people for no good reason. Why, what do you think happened?

With the information I got from the article, this is the conclusion I came to. I am sorry if it seems to offend you (well not really, just trying to be polite). I would love to hear about the flaws in my logic, as well as the fishy conclusions. That way I know how to better phrase my next argumentative, opinionated piece.

Also, the only information I have comes from this article, as I live in Canada, and we don't really get a lot of news about things happening in America, since we actually have things in our own country to report.

Oh, that is good, I think the same. I just thought maybe you would read more into the 9/11 events, as you did with the article.
You don't even have to be sorry since I am not offended. Why would I? I am in no way related to the people involved in the "Vampire attack".

You don't think I am from America, do you?. I am not. Speaking from Germany here.

You are saying that an elderly man couldn't have possibly been able to fight off a young women. Still, you are saying that he tried to rape her. I would say someone who is able to rape someone should be able to fight someone off. Personally, I think he didn't have to fight her off...she just "stilled her lust" and went somewhere else. If she really was drugged and thinking she was a vampire, that doesn't sound too far-fetched, I daresay.

So an elderly man is more likely to be guilty because he has a motorized wheelchair, yet was sleeping on front of a Hooters? Doing so may be unusual, but I don't think it should count as working against the man.

Now, I am not saying that your version couldn't be the truth. Rest assured that if it turns out to be real, I will admit my fault. Still, until the case is closed (or the woman in question at least made another statement while not being drugged), we should take the case as what it is reported.

Guess that's what I get for making assumptions, huh? XD Honestly, I don't really want either of us to be right. I'd rather this be some elaborate hoax put on by the staff, because honestly this story makes me lose faith in the human race. On one hand we have an old man possibly assaulting a young woman, on the other hand we have a young woman either on drugs or under the influence of some mediocre books or possibly both, assaulting an old man. The whole thing just makes me a bit depressed.

Also, while I enjoy a good conspiracy once in a while, I know better than to believe all the crackpot theories people come up with. Foil hats don't go very well with my hair. XD

I am not surprised she looks like a crazed, drug-addled, loco-looking girl.

Wait, wait, wait, I have a question.

Was the man who was assaulted terribly afraid of silver and hated to go out on midnights?

And here I am, currently on my holiday in Florida. Nice.

Also, aren't vamp chicks supposed to be hot? What a wrong un.

Cheesus333:

McMullen:
Looks like someone decided to...

*puts on sunglasses*

Take a bit out of crime.

YEEEEEEEEEEAH!

That was my first time doing that. Did I do it right?

That was almost totally right, well done. Fixed it a bit though.

OT: Stupid demented woman is stupid and demented. Possibly read a little too much of a certain contemporary book/film series known for inciting more than a little craziness in young women?

Aren't vampires supposed to suck blood, not eat people? I think she may be confusing vampire with werewolf.

...blame it on games. Works like a charm every time.

JesterRaiin:

Not this time! I want some gum-flapping bumcloud "expert" on Fox News blaming Twilight.

It's only fair.

monkey jesus:

JesterRaiin:

Not this time! I want some gum-flapping bumcloud "expert" on Fox News blaming Twilight.

It's only fair.

Let's face it : there's no other reason for people acting evil or crazy. Or both. Judging by circumstances, this one was heavily influenced by Mario Kart.

haaxist:

Bloodstain:
snippety

Guess that's what I get for making assumptions, huh? XD Honestly, I don't really want either of us to be right. I'd rather this be some elaborate hoax put on by the staff, because honestly this story makes me lose faith in the human race. On one hand we have an old man possibly assaulting a young woman, on the other hand we have a young woman either on drugs or under the influence of some mediocre books or possibly both, assaulting an old man. The whole thing just makes me a bit depressed.

Also, while I enjoy a good conspiracy once in a while, I know better than to believe all the crackpot theories people come up with. Foil hats don't go very well with my hair. XD

I want those two involved to have hit their heads hard shortly before the biting incident so that they are no longer valid representations of the human race. But your way is absolutely fine with me as well.

Good to hear. Those "I don't know, therefore ALY-UNS" people are really annoying.

JesterRaiin:

monkey jesus:

JesterRaiin:

It's only fair.

Let's face it : there's no other reason for people acting evil or crazy. Or both. Judging by circumstances, this one was heavily influenced by Mario Kart.

If I was a better person I would not have found that so funny.

monkey jesus:

JesterRaiin:

monkey jesus:

It's only fair.

If I was a better person I would not have found that so funny.

Unfortunately you're heavily influenced by games too. I don't think there's a hope for you... ;|

Trasken:
The masquerade has been compromised, the sheriff must enforce the law, she must receive her final death

Oh good. I can off those overpowered emo stat-mongers while I'm at it.
After I'm done with them, I think I'll go wolf-hunting....of the white variety.

...Wow, and here I thought I'd heard everything. But then, it's Florida, what did you expect?

Sorry, double post.

TheMaddestHatter:
I'm just a wee bit suspicious about this. I mean, were there any witnesses to this attack? Because if there weren't, I'm not entirely sure we should be rooting for the old man here. I mean, she isn't claiming she did it, and I'm having trouble believing that an old, wheel-chair bound man is going to escape from a young girl eager to literally chew his face off. The whole sans panties deal is curious as well. Doesn't seem implausible that maybe he tried to assault her, given his criminal record, and she fought back. She doesn't want to admit what happened, but isn't about to fess up to vampiric assault either.

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering too. Although if he's wheelchair-ridden, dunno how plausible it'd be that he forcibly was able to remove clothing before she attacked him back.

Weird.

EDIT: On second thoought, I wonder if anyone else was involved. Like an accomplice or something.

minuialear:
Yeah, that's what I'm wondering too. Although if he's wheelchair-ridden, dunno how plausible it'd be that he forcibly was able to remove clothing before she attacked him back.

Weird.

EDIT: On second thoought, I wonder if anyone else was involved. Like an accomplice or something.

Just because an elderly person uses a wheelchair doesn't mean they're wheelchair-bound. My grandfather cannot stand or walk for extended periods of time, but is more than strong and fit enough to help with some of the heavier farmwork around here.

Handicapped =/= completely disabled.

The only "proof" we have of her claiming to be a vampire is the testimony of a frequently drunk, violent, and disorderly old man.

If she was drugged, the removal of her clothing may not have been "forced", either. But, we don't have any testimony from her side. And, if mind-affecting drugs were involved, she may not remember what happened, and her lucidity and situational awareness could have been anywhere, including ocillating in and out of lucidity. Best testimony she can give is a drug-test.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here