The characters of Train To The End of the World on top of the train
Image by Crunchyroll/Kadokawa Pictures Inc.

Will There Be A Train To The End Of The World Anime Season 2?

We're going off the rails of the kawaii train.

Anyone who’s seen Train To The End of the World is eager to know if there is a second season in development, especially after the latest episodes. Let’s find out when and if Season 2 will be released.

Recommended Videos

Is There A Season 2 of Train To The End Of The World?

Three characters and a dog standing in front of a yellow train with a wooded backdrop
Image by Crunchyroll/Kadokawa Pictures Inc.

While Episode 6 of Train To The End Of The World may have just wrapped up on May 6, 2024, viewers are already eager to watch more of this adventure. Unfortunately, there is no current information regarding Season 2 of Train To The End Of The World, nor will we likely hear anything for the foreseeable future.

While the anime seems to be a hit, it takes quite a while for a new season to be released. At this point, there is no official confirmation that a second season has even been considered or greenlit. Considering the popularity of the show, however, it would seem that a second season should be on the horizon, especially considering how the latest episode ended.

Related: Train to the End of the World Episode Release Dates & Time

The good news, however, is that we still have a fair number of episodes waiting for us. With 12 confirmed episodes, we still have plenty of adventures waiting for us, with new episodes released weekly. After the series wraps up on June 16, 2024, we may start to hear more rumblings about a new season or an official greenlight for production to continue. Until then, we’ll need to keep tuning in and show them that we want to see more Pochi-san on our screens.

No matter if you’re a fan of the enigmatic world of Train to the End of the World or you’re just tuning in for the adorable puppy, we can hardly wait to see what a hopeful Season 2 can bring our way.

Train to the End of the World is available to stream now on Crunchyroll.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Go Go Loser Ranger Episode 5 Release Date Confirmed
Go Go Loser Ranger main cast
Read Article Is There A My Hero Academia Season 5 Release Date On Netflix?
Deku smiles
Read Article When Did My Hero Academia Come Out? Anime & Manga Start Dates
A plethora of characters from My Hero Academia facing to the left while ready to fight.
Related Content
Read Article Go Go Loser Ranger Episode 5 Release Date Confirmed
Go Go Loser Ranger main cast
Read Article Is There A My Hero Academia Season 5 Release Date On Netflix?
Deku smiles
Read Article When Did My Hero Academia Come Out? Anime & Manga Start Dates
A plethora of characters from My Hero Academia facing to the left while ready to fight.
Author
Shaun Cichacki
As a fan of RPGs, Action & Retro titles, Shaun has been gaming since he was a young boy. With an overwhelming obsession involving Metal Gear Solid and Pizza Tower, you know you're in for a wild ride when it comes to things he's writing about.