BioWare Supports Beleaguered Writer

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Loonerinoes:
Just a little note to all of you people, who were gleefuly a part of this little campaign (and I know you guys will come visit this to see this, heck you probably won't be able to resist responding to this post I bet considering what an utter lack of self-control you have)

Jennifer Hepler is not the cancer killing Bioware. Nor is that retarted Bioware 'story chart' you people keep posting around on message boards to pump your own egoes. Nor is it your slavering obedience to certain alternative gaming companies, whose stories are, by the way, by now just as predictable as those of Bioware's only that you choose to be willfully blind to this reality because you happen to love their 'alternative' and 'edgy' tropes moreso.

You want to know who the real cancer of Bioware right now is? It's 'fans' like you. Self-entitled 'fans' with nothing better to do but cry about 'back-in-the-day'.

Now reply to this post to 'prove me wrong' again and, in doing so, totally validate my own point. Go on...everyone loves to see you 'fight the good fight' for the 'back-in-the-day' Bioware (which, by the way, never existed because you missed the real strong point of their stories to begin with). Everyone loves to see you argue on forums after all...because you are a joke of the biggest kind. Especially when you resort to desperate primitivism, such as this, and completely prove the opposite point right - that Bioware's spirits, for whatever faults it does indeed have and has had since Baldur's Gate, still lives.

And if you still think that isn't the case (as I know you don't), then think on how Muzyka's response to yours makes you look like anything but 'intelligent' and anything but as rational as the fictional state of Bioware's old stories that existed nowhere else but in your own deluded heads.

"fires the party cannon!"

Woohoo someone on the internet with sense in their head!

For me the term "fanboy" only really applies to bronies, who love their show, and I am a brony, but the bioware fans, as well as many others "cough" star wars fans "cough" are looking more like critics or outright haters... its just plain annoying.

Susurrus:
Given that what most people complain about in Bioware games is the dumbing-down of gameplay, how is it the fault of a writer who only like to write, rather than game, that there's a problem with what Bioware is producing? That doesn't even make sense.

Bingo. Basically, it comes down to "you can't please everyone." Bioware made its reputation with its writing team. Yet oddly, there's a significant part of the fanbase who prefers to skip the cutscenes and such to get to the game. But you know what? That's okay, they bought the game, they get to play it in whatever way is the most fun for them. And allowing options like skipping cutscenes is a smart way for game companies to accomodate that demographic.

But God forbid someone might suggest doing something for the folks who maybe want to have an interactive story but aren't so good (or just don't like) the combat sections.

I guess for some folks, even the thought that there's someone out there with different tastes in gameplay is seen as a personal insult.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Andy, what exactly is your job here? I have been wondering this for a while now. Are you meant to report gaming related news in a matter of fact fashion or is this page just an excuse for you to spam a large audience with your own personal (and frankly irrelevant) views? Thats what the comment section is for, not the actual news article.

Im sorry, I just think its rather funny to see you talking about what is and isnt relevant.

(And if the news section of this site is indeed just a place where the people who write the articles do so ignoring a proper, matter of fact approach, then sorry, and continue on. If that is the case I will just stop visiting that section of the site altogether in the future.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columnist

A columnist is a journalist who writes for publication in a series, creating an article that usually offers commentary and opinions.

That should clear it right up for you. You'll also see pieces like that in newspapers and news channels. There are different types of news stories including human interest pieces, hard news pieces and opinion pieces. Most publications will have them because they lend a voice and personality magazine/channel/paper/whatever.

Frankster:
I call BS on the whole jennifer helper "games should have a fast forward button" being something that only just exploded in interest the last 2 week, I've been seeing that image+ helper being denounced as one of the signs that bioware is slipping for....Well since Dragon age 2 came out.

Guess bioware only just caught on the hate that was brewing with the jennifer twitter. Nothing they can do besides let the storm blow over and hope the growing anti bioware crusade loses focus and steam.

Edit: Helper didn't exactly help by saying things like "I just figure they're jealous that I get to have both a vagina AND a games industry job, and they can't get either." though.
That's just the exact kinda crap people would expect her to say based on the popular (negative)image of her. Not to mention rather insulting as I know for a fact the anti helper mob isn't 100% male inclusive.

Her last name is Hepler, Helper (Hamburguer Helper) is the name people give her to make fun of her... hehe.

Andy Chalk:
No, it's definitely not debatable, but a surprising and disappointing number of people have offered "yes, but..." responses, as though there's some possible bit of justification for hurling a concentrated stream of abuse at someone because they hold a different opinion about videogames.This is really a very black-and-white situation

Not being debatable is your opinion, and if you didn't wanted a debate I suggest to leave out your own poitns of view and opinions out of the opening post, when you wrote them, you turned this into an editorial column and made it TOTALLY debatable.

As for the situation itself, well, yeah obv the people in the campaing against that writer are immature and being jerks, the thing is that we all know that, we know what would happen with her responses. For me it's like seeing a guy getting done by a bull in Pamplona, sure, it's tragic, but he should know what could happen if you do get into a pamplonada, and as a person that has been working on videogames and using internet for a couple of years it is expected for her to known not to be chidlish taunt a group of angry internet users.

If it's black and white, then how would her statements and reactions qualify? Because she can't be left on the side when the whole incident it's about her.

Andy Chalk:
it's wrong, it's inexcusable and for anyone who wants to see videogames taken seriously as a mature medium, it's embarrassing.

lolololol, tell me dear friend, how the two relate? Has cinema history not plaged with imature feuds? Do you know all the political and childish implications of the Divine Comedy, the letters from apostols, a lot of Newton's non scientific writtings or Juana Ines de la Cruz poems? Do you know Grigori Perelman history? Videogames being taken "seriously" will or won't happen based on videogames merits, what the masses and developers say in between can only help or hurt the company, not videogames on a long run.

Spot1990:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Andy, what exactly is your job here? I have been wondering this for a while now. Are you meant to report gaming related news in a matter of fact fashion or is this page just an excuse for you to spam a large audience with your own personal (and frankly irrelevant) views? Thats what the comment section is for, not the actual news article.

That should clear it right up for you. You'll also see pieces like that in newspapers and news channels. There are different types of news stories including human interest pieces, hard news pieces and opinion pieces. Most publications will have them because they lend a voice and personality magazine/channel/paper/whatever.

This, he is an editorial columnist on a public forum, wich is fine, but it's utter nonsense for him to say "this is black or white" or "definitely not debatable"... if you don't want to debate, report facts as accurately as you can and leave your personal thoughts outside, once you say "the cool guy said XXX" you have expressed your opinion and that opinion is totally debatable.

Andy Chalk:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Im sorry, I just think its rather funny to see you talking about what is and isnt relevant.

(And if the news section of this site is indeed just a place where the people who write the articles do so ignoring a proper, matter of fact approach, then sorry, and continue on. If that is the case I will just stop visiting that section of the site altogether in the future.)

My job here is to encourage people like you to stop visiting.

I don't usually read the news articles on this forum, but seeing this post makes me think I definitely should. I salute you.

OT: All this is completely and utterly ridiculous. A writer can pen a story for a game and then play games solely for the story if they want too, and all it seems she said in the original interview was that difficult encounters could prevent her from enjoying the story and wishing there was a way to bypass them. That doesn't seem like too terrible an opinion to hold.

Oh, and the complaints about homosexuality in games are completely ridiculous when this homosexuality is OPTIONAL to the player. You don't -have- to pursue those options if you're not interested in them.

Andy Chalk:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

My job here is to encourage people like you to stop visiting.

I don't usually read the news articles on this forum, but seeing this post makes me think I definitely should. I salute you.

OT: All this is completely and utterly ridiculous. A writer can pen a story for a game and then play games solely for the story if they want too, and all it seems she said in the original interview was that difficult encounters could prevent her from enjoying the story and wishing there was a way to bypass them. That doesn't seem like too terrible an opinion to hold.

Oh, and the complaints about homosexuality in games are completely ridiculous when this homosexuality is OPTIONAL to the player. You don't -have- to pursue those options if you're not interested in them.

Spot1990:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

A columnist is a journalist who writes for publication in a series, creating an article that usually offers commentary and opinions.

So these articles are indeed meant to be columns? Well, that does clear it right up for me. Its just rather surprising, since I have been told they are meant to be matter of fact reports and nothing else more than once. Thats why I think Andy's style was rather unfitting.

But hey, then all is good. Lets see how long it takes before The Escapist decides they are doing matter of fact reports again.

It's stuff like this that makes you wish the sun could turn trolls like into stone

SmashLovesTitanQuest:
So these articles are indeed meant to be columns? Well, that does clear it right up for me. Its just rather surprising, since I have been told they are meant to be matter of fact reports and nothing else more than once. Thats why I think Andy's style was rather unfitting.

But hey, then all is good. Lets see how long it takes before The Escapist decides they are doing matter of fact reports again.

I thought it was pretty obvious, they are columns, what else can they be?

As for reporting facts alone... i don't think that is the best choice for this site, it has a large teen-eary 20's audience and it's a forum, editorial's work better to increase traffic. Especially sensationalism titled ones like this. If they work better for the traffic and fit the readers best, why not?

Excedrin:
No, I'm not in the least saying that. You quoted a small portion of my post and then asserted that I was saying it. No one deserves to be attacked like this and the culpability primarily rests on the people who are actually doing the attacking. However, yes, not keeping that opinion to herself was a stupid move and it's not crazy to expect the internet to react in such a way. I'm not saying that serves as any sort of justification, so please don't misconstrue my post in a way that suggests that. Thank you.

The implication seems pretty clear to me - expressing a "controversial" opinion is an invitation to trouble. And yes, the internet being what it is, that's true, but that doesn't make it right and it doesn't make it in any way justifiable. It's like a cop saying that a woman deserved to be raped because she dressed like a slut.

I'm not picking on you, I don't think that you personally are all that's wrong with the internet, but opinions about Hepler's work aren't relevant to the matter at hand. We're not talking BioWare or Dragon Age (and believe me, I'm no Dragon Age fan), we're talking about calling a woman a "cancer," an "obese cunt" and worse because she doesn't like videogames the way we like videogames.

That's just plain wrong, man.

KingHodor:
so yes, there is room for a debate, and Ms Hepler's statement's about basically wanting to skip the gameplay in a GAME might be a good starting point.

But this isn't about that. This is about the torrent of abuse that's been hurled at her in lieu of a "debate." And before anything like that can happen, we have to separate the two, which a dismaying number of people seem entirely unwilling to do.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:
I would love to change my mind about this whole thing, but I have no reason to.

For a guy so determined to leave, you sure are having trouble finding the door.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Spot1990:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

They have both opinion pieces and fact based articles. This one is actually both. The majority of the piece explains what happened, leaving his opinion of it until the end.

In fact if it wasn't for this sentence

The abuse heaped upon Hepler was beyond the pale.

and this one

It was, and is, a grotesque display of the very worst aspects of the internet

It would have all been opinion free right up until the very last paragraph.

(Both just before Ray Muzyka's statement)

All of the article right up to the end is just giving a factual account of the events that occurred. So he gave us the news, then he gave us his opinion on the news.

Tanakh:
Not being debatable is your opinion, and if you didn't wanted a debate I suggest to leave out your own poitns of view and opinions out of the opening post, when you wrote them, you turned this into an editorial column and made it TOTALLY debatable.

No. Heaping abuse on people, especially over something as ridiculous as this, is never acceptable. Never justifiable. Never excusable. That's not a debatable point.

"I prefer story to gameplay."

"YOU ARE A VERMINOUS FAT BITCH!"

Now explain to me how that's okay.

Spot1990:
All of the article right up to the end is just giving a factual account of the events that occurred. So he gave us the news, then he gave us his opinion on the news.

And then he said that we can't discuss his opinion, that this is black and white and undebatable, that is what gets me.

Tanakh:

Andy Chalk:
No, it's definitely not debatable, but a surprising and disappointing number of people have offered "yes, but..." responses, as though there's some possible bit of justification for hurling a concentrated stream of abuse at someone because they hold a different opinion about videogames.This is really a very black-and-white situation

As for the situation itself, well, yeah obv the people in the campaing against that writer are immature and being jerks, the thing is that we all know that, we know what would happen with her responses. For me it's like seeing a guy getting done by a bull in Pamplona, sure, it's tragic, but he should know what could happen if you do get into a pamplonada, and as a person that has been working on videogames and using internet for a couple of years it is expected for her to known not to be chidlish taunt a group of angry internet users.

No whether or not her and Flynn were right to respond in such a manner is debatable, whether or not she is right about skipping combat is debatable, but the issue of her being called horrible names and told to kill herself because she said combat should be skippable is not debatable.

Half of the criticism being leveled at this woman is just a bunch of juveniles hopping on the Bioware hate train that showed up around the release of Dragon Age 2. I mean, seriously. How many of the negative replies in this thread mention how she ruined Mass Effect... when she never even worked on it?

The other half is a mix of excuses and stupidity. Some seem to be saying "well, she should expect this kind of shit, it's the internet." Maybe we should, you know, condemn that sort of dickish behavior... instead of accepting it? Saying "Hey, that's just how things work around here, suck it up soldier" is hardly an excuse for this woman's Twitter feed to be flooded with hundreds of retarded, bile-filled messages.

Another popular sentiment is "yeah, saying that you don't like to play video games when you work for a video game developer is dumb and deserves criticism". This tacitly implies that "FATTY RUINED SHITTY EFFECT 3" is valid criticism, but we'll ignore that for now. Let's examine her statement:

"I came into the job out of a love of writing, not a love of playing games. While I enjoy the interactive aspects of gaming, if a game doesn't have a good story, it's very hard for me to get interested in playing it." She even went so far as to suggest that it'd be nice if games had a "fast-forward feature" that would let her skip the vexing gameplay bits and just enjoy the writing and stories.

In other words, she likes playing games for the writing, and doesn't like games that lack narrative. Nowhere does she say that she hates video games. She's just saying that she likes telling and reading stories through games more than actually playing the game parts.

So, what's the problem again?

So long as she plays games enough to know how to put stories in them effectively,

why does it matter if she doesn't enjoy the gameplay in video games?

EDIT: I mean, she isn't a game designer. She doesn't need to know dick about how gamesplay works. She's a WRITER, and so long as she understands how to write effectively in games, insulting her for not caring much about gameplay in games is akin to criticizing Will Wright because he considers his video games to be toys. It's utterly absurd.

Andy Chalk:
No. Heaping abuse on people, especially over something as ridiculous as this, is never acceptable. Never justifiable. Never excusable. That's not a debatable point.

"I prefer story to gameplay."

Now explain to me how that's okay.

"I prefer that videogames have no gameplay"

"YOU ARE A BITCH!"

"FU losers that can't get pussy"

Not ok, but def not black and white, shows the internet anon users of forums to be rude and chidlish (OMG! rly?) and a decent if generic videogame story writer to be clueless about videogames and internet etiquete after years of working at that.

Andy Chalk:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:
I would love to change my mind about this whole thing, but I have no reason to.

For a guy so determined to leave, you sure are having trouble finding the door.

Hey, I thought you were ignoring me? Im responding to other people here. Please, if you have anything to say to me, make it worth my while. Or alternatively keep throwing jabs at me, its rather amusing.

Dont worry, when this little thread has died I will refrain from reading any article that has your name on it and we will both be happier.

Spot1990:

And that is what I (and a few other people, judging by what I have read in the comments sections) think he should not do if this site wants to be taken seriously.

Kind of ironic, if you look at the Twitter page of that guy that got called a fucking moron he's the new most hated guy on the internet :P

As much as the hate being directed at her is unwarranted since being a decent writer and being a video game player couldn't be less related, it doesn't do much good for the image of females in the industry or the culture at large when she's sitting there saying that games would appeal more to girls if there weren't so many "game" parts in video games.

Honestly, lady, if you just want a good story, read a book. If you don't like the "game" part of video games, perhaps you're in the wrong industry.

Tanakh:

"YOU ARE A BITCH!"

Not ok, but def not black and white, shows the internet anon users of forums to be rude and chidlish (OMG! rly?) and a decent if generic videogame story writer to be clueless about videogames and internet etiquete after years of working at that.

Except that's not what she said, what she said was she wished there was an option to skip difficult gameplay sections, something some games actually do.

She never should have been insulted in the first place and when people start spamming your Twitter feed with hate that means it's no longer a professional issue. People started insulting her as a person in the online equivalent of approaching her in the street and hurling abuse and she responded in kind.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:
[

Spot1990:

And that is what I (and a few other people, judging by what I have read in the comments sections) think he should not do if this site wants to be taken seriously.

And that's ridiculous as I've said, most publications offer opinion pieces. There is no reason it can't offer a description of what happened and the opinion of the writer that is recounting it.

Spot1990:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:
[

Spot1990:

And that's ridiculous as I've said, most publications offer opinion pieces. There is no reason it can't offer a description of what happened and the opinion of the writer that is recounting it.

I disagree. I think this site would have a lot more integrity and viewers (and thus more money) if they left the opinionated bits out of their articles. And it would make them much nicer to read.

Part of that is down to personal preference, but I think if you look at the most successful gaming websites you will notice a trend in their news reporting.

Here's my blanket response to everyone who says that Hepler brought this on herself, at least in part, because she dared to respond to her attackers:

"I get to have both a vagina AND a games industry job, and they can't get either" is a fucking EPIC zing, and I suspect that many of you are angry that she was able to lay it down so easily and effectively with a single line of text.

Loonerinoes:

Now reply to this post to 'prove me wrong' again and, in doing so, totally validate my own point. Go on...everyone loves to see you 'fight the good fight' for the 'back-in-the-day' Bioware (which, by the way, never existed because you missed the real strong point of their stories to begin with). Everyone loves to see you argue on forums after all...because you are a joke of the biggest kind. Especially when you resort to desperate primitivism, such as this, and completely prove the opposite point right - that Bioware's spirits, for whatever faults it does indeed have and has had since Baldur's Gate, still lives.

Hmm, so you want to spark a debate but, by your logic, anyone who attempts to retort to your points is passively endorsing them, thus defeating themselves?

I'm sorry, but that's not how discussion works and, frankly, you sound just as much as a flailing fanboy as the people who are attacking Bioware by taking a "I'm right and if you disagree you make me righter" standing. Going that road makes you sound more egotistical and entitled than even the most outspoken Bioware rage.

Not to mention, everything you've stated applies to you as well. You're arguing on a forum, you're resorting to desperate hooting, you're pretending to "fight the good fight" and saying that people just didn't understand "back-in-the-day" Bioware, and if there spirit is indeed strong, your assaults on detractors is utterly unnecessary and undermines your very point.

esperandote:

Her last name is Hepler, Helper (Hamburguer Helper) is the name people give her to make fun of her... hehe.

My bad :S Guess I seen it spelt like that so many times in anti bioware threads I just took it as the norm ><

Sylveria:
As much as the hate being directed at her is unwarranted since being a decent writer and being a video game player couldn't be less related, it doesn't do much good for the image of females in the industry or the culture at large when she's sitting there saying that games would appeal more to girls if there weren't so many "game" parts in video games.

Also this was what I was reffering to when I said that I know for a fact it ain't just male gamers who are throwing pot shots at Mrs Hepler. That comment about more girls would be playing games if they had time off from doing girly things really rubbed a few the wrong way.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Agreed, its quite enraging for the haters. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY IT WAS A BAD IDEA!

Especially when some of said haters also have vaginas. Just sayin'.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Spot1990:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:
[

I disagree. I think this site would have a lot more integrity and viewers (and thus more money) if they left the opinionated bits out of their articles. And it would make them much nicer to read.

Part of that is down to personal preference, but I think if you look at the most successful gaming websites you will notice a trend in their news reporting.

Yes but for everyone like you there's a person like me who enjoys the Escapists articles.

This is going to sound like a "don't like it? Leave" kinda comment but don't take it as that.
I and others like the Escapist as is, why should they change to be like other websites to please people who like other websites when those other websites exist? Go there when you want that kind of writing, come here when you want this kind of writing.

Spot1990:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Spot1990:

Yes but for everyone like you there's a person like me who enjoys the Escapists articles.

This is going to sound like a "don't like it? Leave" kinda comment but don't take it as that.
I and others like the Escapist as is, why should they change to be like other websites to please people who like other websites when those other websites exist? Go there when you want that kind of writing, come here when you want this kind of writing.

But thats the thing. I like this website. I like the Jimquisition. I like ZP. I like the comics. I like Shamus. I like the forums. The only thing I do not like is these kind of articles. So naturally, im going to push for a change.

But yeah, since the approach content creators take in this section is very different, I will just avoid Andy's articles.

Andy Chalk:
Here's my blanket response to everyone who says that Hepler brought this on herself, at least in part, because she dared to respond to her attackers:

"I get to have both a vagina AND a games industry job, and they can't get either" is a fucking EPIC zing, and I suspect that many of you are angry that she was able to lay it down so easily and effectively with a single line of text.

Agreed, its quite enraging for the haters. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY IT WAS A BAD IDEA! Do you not see it? Of course it does not justify the response she got, but for fucks sake, when you are in the position Helper is in, you dont bait people even more. And you sure as shit dont act surprised when you get a backlash.

Yeah, I know, "Games need to be taken seriously!", etc. This happens in other mediums too, and it will continue to happen. Just the way the world works.

Andy Chalk:
a second lengthy, entirely unattributed and far more incendiary quote,

I hope that the idiots responsible for that nonsense are charged. It is defamation and quite a serious offence . I'm just hoping that some IT people can figure out who was responsible and have them prosecuted.

On the topic of the things that she did say, people need to lighten up. There are many people, in many professions doing things they don't necessarily like to do. That's perfectly fine. As long as she does her job well (as defined by her employer), it is nobody's place to judge her based on her own hobbies.

I, for one, disagree with her idea of having a 'skip playthrough' function. It is a video game. The whole point of it is the interactivity of it all. There are many forms of media more suited to her tastes, but not this one.

We have the ability (sometimes) to skip a cutscene. Not always, but sometimes. And even then the reason is (usually, not always) not because the story isn't important, but rather that a player who has died does not need to watch the video sequence over and over again. One of the most egregious design faux pas has to be the unskippable video right after a checkpoint. Yes, it may only be 30 seconds long but after the 20th time seeing it because I can't beat the boss, it's just unforgivably annoying, and a waste of 10 minutes of my life.

Andy Chalk:

That's it.
You're trolling us, Andy.

Andy Chalk:

maddawg IAJI:
You're representing a business and if you're gonna throw a hissy fit like that as soon as someone insults you, you should be fired ASAP, especially if you're gonna start PR nightmares like Flynn did.

I disagree and fortunately, so does BioWare. Some people - like the people who started all this - deserve nothing more than a casual "fuck you" and perhaps a ban from whatever forum they've infested. "The customer is always right" is a lie; sometimes the customer is a piece of shit and needs to be told about it.

This isn't a matter of 'the customer is always right', this is a matter of, 'Hey, 2 people who represent the company are acting like assholes to other assholes.'

Like I said earlier, I don't care what the hell they're calling you, Helper and Flynn represent the company and outbursts only hurt the company and give the people who are acting like assholes the satisfaction of knowing that their trolling is working. Like I said before, if I was their boss, I would have both of them replaced as soon as possible. I would not want people who show an unprofessional nature working for me. I want intelligent and mature adults working for me, not a bunch of 5 year olds who argue with other 5 years olds about who called who what.

Tanakh:

"YOU ARE A BITCH!"

Yup, shows perfectly how people are capable of taking two quotes and saw them together to put words in the mouth of the woman which she never said.

If you don't understand me: SHE NEVER SAID THAT!

All of this frustration, anger, misogyny, homophobia, and disrespect is stemming from a comment about mostly not liking video games? I find this entire situation psychologically fascinating. Anyone else think so?

Spot1990:

I very much doubt that there are many people on this site who welcomed the switch from actual journalism to mere content aggregating.
Remember when the escapist brought things like this? Source work, interviews, investigation, journalism!
Now it's just copy-pasting things from other news sites, maybe spiced up with a bit of inflammatory commentary.
The only interesting things that remain are the occasional columns, replacing the "issues" of old, usually from third-party writers and that's it. By the way, this would be a column, adding useless commentary to news stories is not. Shamus, for example, would be a columnist. Columns are commentary on current events or trends by a columnist, not news articles spiced with commentary. No reputable publication would ever dream of mixing opinion pieces with news. What you see here is just tabloid-style reporting, nothing more and maybe even less.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here