New SimCity Will Require Always-On Internet - UPDATED

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Wait so regarding this update. It's "not always online" but you need to have a constant internet connection to play, but if you do get interrupted you don't get booted.

Sounds like always-online requirement to me. I means that's pretty stupid. I don't like calling people stupid from my superior position of anonymity, but that's pretty freaking moronic. How stupid do you think your consumers are?

It's not always online, except it is. Well, putting that one up there with Diablo on the, "Games You Couldn't Pay Me to Play" list.

That's another game I won't be playing. Same reason I won't play startcraft 2 or D3 when it comes out.

Don't try to put Steam and Anything Related to EA in the same boat. They are as different as night and day, you do not need a continuous connection to Steam to play any game.

I'm just counting the days until Origin dies out; I'm not buying any of EA's games and the rest of the world should do the same.

Game that requires an internet connection just to play whether I want multiplayer or not... is not a game I want.

Also, SimCity 2000 was the best SimCity. I hated 3 and 4.

What's the opposite of "incentive"? Because Origin is that.

Sorry SimCity, but even though I was a huge fan of all your other games, you can **** right off.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here