Cadbury Crafts Heat-Resistant Chocolate

Pages PREV 1 2

GameChanger:

We have 'em too, and the Hershey bars blatantly suck scrotum. You need some class, boy.

Hey, I like Hershey bars >:(

Definitely not the best thing around, but they're still good, so I can't really bring myself to care.

OT:

Best solution for chocolate that doesn't melt, if you ask me, is still, a good dark chocolate bar, which is what I get most of the time if I want a chocolate bar anyway, chocolate milk mostly go those with nuts (preference toward walnut) in them, candy bar is Coffee Crisp until the day of my death. (the world, outside of Canada, doesn't know what it miss with their lack of Coffee Crisp)

Daystar Clarion:

Kopikatsu:

Daystar Clarion:
Feast your eyes on this beauty.

It is a rare site for you Americans indeed.

The rest of the world calls this 'chocolate' :D

We have these things:

Lindt is Swiss, Godiva is Belgian.

Herschey's is the only American one in that list, and their chocolate tastes like what I imagine tepid cat vomit to taste like, just like most American chocolate :D

Which is why I love being Canadian. We get the Euro stuff and the American stuff. and not only in Chocolate. So we get the best of everything.

iniudan:
Best solution for chocolate that doesn't melt, if you ask me, is still, a good dark chocolate bar, which is what I get most of the time if I want a chocolate bar anyway...

This.

Milk chocolate has no motivational effect on me. I will, however, indulge in some dark chocolate from time to time. And not Hershey's. What passes for dark at Hershey's is still milk.

who even brought up hersheys as a comparison? that stuff tastes like cardboard butts. probably made out of cardboard butts.

Daystar Clarion:

It is a rare sight for you Americans indeed.

Europeans wanted to call it vegalate.

Daystar Clarion:

Kopikatsu:

Daystar Clarion:

We have these things:

Herschey's is the only American one in that list, and their chocolate tastes like what I imagine tepid cat vomit to taste like, just like most American chocolate :D

If we want to break this down, most of America has descended from Europe, therefore no chocolate bar is truly American.

Also, how dare you blaspheme the cheap, yet holy stature of a Hershey's bar?

More proof that we need to divert all funding to space exploration and disease research to snack food research.

I once tried a Hershey's it tasted like that crappy cheap chocolate you get from that aunt your not really close with at easter

Soon our secret chocolate armour plating will be complete and then we will take over the WORLD!!!

Cadbury is nice and everyone loves it, but I've come to prefer Whittaker's to Cadbury recently. It's a New Zealand brand available there and in Australia, and I don't know elsewhere. Cadbury is just too sweet sometimes and Whittaker's just seems to have more depth. More "meaty", if it's not too absurd to apply that term to chocolate. I find Lindt a touch overrated, I always get sick of it after a few pieces due to its richness. And yeah, every Hershey's I've tasted has been crap. I've only had Godiva once I think and it was heavenly, though expensive.

Best white chocolate - Nestle Milky Bar. It's addictive stuff.

So we can now have Cadburry Creme Eggs that can be microwaved?

Imagine that, a hard chocolate shell and warmed creme.

Spiritofpower:

GameChanger:

We have 'em too, and the Hershey bars blatantly suck scrotum. You need some class, boy.

Hey, I like Hershey bars >:(

Definitely not the best thing around, but they're still good, so I can't really bring myself to care.

They're sour and sticky. It's not even 'real' chocolate!

It's like the Roquefort cheese of the chocolate world!

Daystar Clarion:

Kopikatsu:

Daystar Clarion:

We have these things:

Cadburry chocolate tastes like sugar coated plastic, and you sir, are a nazi.

/thread

Kind of a let down that it's only a resistance boost of only 5 degrees Celsius... but what do you expect with chocolate, still pretty amazing!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here