HBO Releases 23 Game of Thrones Portraits from Season 3

Pages PREV 1 2

Artemis923:

Yggdraz0r:

On a side not; Am I the only one who gets all: NO THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE BOOKS :@ when they switch stuff around?
OCD :(.

No, it drives me crazy. I was so mad they fucked us out of the House of Warlocks. T-T

That was the exact thing I had in mind when I wrote that post :x.

It makes me wonder if and how they will alter the coming three books :<.

RedDeadFred:

Amaror:
Oh my god.
I JUST got over the fact that "A dance with Dragons" ended with those horrendous cliffhangers and moved on to other books and stories, but i just know that when the third season airs, i am going to search google every day to look for infos if "The Winds of Winter" is coming out in 5 or 10 years. Damnit!

He said 2014 at the earliest. He's released a few chapters from the book already though if you want to get a sneak peak. Plus there's a lot of very interesting speculation about what might happen and someone's bound to be right.
Lots of interesting stuff here: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/67929-twow-spoilers-miscon-reading-two-winds-of-winter-chapters/
I just finished A Dance with Dragons today and immediately went to the internet in search of some resolution of the massive cliffhangers. Especially to do with

Can't wait for this, and can't wait for the 5th book to come out as a Mass Market Paperback so I can finally read it. Needed some Summer reading.

And they still have yet to cast Ramsay Bolton. I am a sad Panda. :(

I am a massive fan of the traditionally unpopular characters in the book, such as 'Reek' and Sansa. For the former, I was disappointed with the less than nuanced portrayal of the former's internal conflict, and was upset with the weaksauce actress they cast for the latter's role.

Oh well.

Emiscary:
And they still have yet to cast Ramsay Bolton. I am a sad Panda. :(

Actually, they have : http://winteriscoming.net/2012/07/iwan-rheon-cast-in-game-of-thrones/

Or at least, all of the evidence seems to be leaning towards it being him although no one seems ken to actually confirm anything. I'm certainly hoping it's him.

Amazing pictures! I love the lighting and facial expressions in them. I can't wait to start watching this again.

Binnsyboy:

RedDeadFred:

Amaror:
Oh my god.
I JUST got over the fact that "A dance with Dragons" ended with those horrendous cliffhangers and moved on to other books and stories, but i just know that when the third season airs, i am going to search google every day to look for infos if "The Winds of Winter" is coming out in 5 or 10 years. Damnit!

He said 2014 at the earliest. He's released a few chapters from the book already though if you want to get a sneak peak. Plus there's a lot of very interesting speculation about what might happen and someone's bound to be right.
Lots of interesting stuff here: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/67929-twow-spoilers-miscon-reading-two-winds-of-winter-chapters/
I just finished A Dance with Dragons today and immediately went to the internet in search of some resolution of the massive cliffhangers. Especially to do with

Cersei is as attractive and psychotic as ever. I love it.

i am looking forward to season 3 despite not knowing jack shit what all these portraits are representing...

its mostly just "look a dude with even longer hair" and "this one has an eyepatch!".

First thought: I really need to finish reading Storm of Swords before this starts airing.
Second thought: Thomas Sangster looks damn good as Jojen Reed...

[quote="Greg Tito"

Fresh off a reread of Martin's series of books, I'm getting extremely pumped for the new season of HBO's Game of Thrones. Season 3 deals with the events in the book A Storm of Swords, by far my favorite part of the story. So much happens! I can't even tell you.

Keep in mind, Season Three of Game of Thrones only covers the first half of A Storm of Swords so we won't see any Freys or even Prince Oberyn Martell. Still, I'm glad they are weaving in the Reeds to correct some of the omissions from books. Now Reek missing? I'm not sure how they're going to recover from that.
[/quote]

But how do YOU know we won´t see any Freys...? Personally, I think ending the season during the "Red Wedding" would be phenomenal in terms of leaving a cliffhanger... :P

I love how almost half the shots are aimed at character tits (cutting the head off too in some)

That's great... any word on when the next novel will be out?

Getting rather excited for it, I've only seen the first season and after that I bought the whole of A Song of Ice and Fire and I'm on a Feast For Crows now. I thought it'd be interesting to see what they did with Tyrion's injuries and missing a nose haha.

I pictured Mance Rayder not looking so rough though.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here