Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut Coming to Wii U

Pages PREV 1 2

shrekfan246:

Lovely Mixture:

I can see you're being fair though. You mentioned what HR does best, the writing.

I'm not sure how it's fair to include two games that were buggy beyond playability on release, a game that literally explains none of the vast number of mechanics contained within, and a game that hasn't been released yet in a list of games that are better than Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Well comparatively fair. Even if he has included games that have been improved since their initial release and a game that hasn't been released, he acknowledged what Deus Ex HR does do well.

I guess that should read: "I can see you're TRYING to be fair though"

Legion:
I am playing it right now on the PC, and the idiotic AI is irritating me, as well having to haul around large guns when I am playing as a pacifist, purely for the bosses.

You only need one gun for bosses, and it's only 6 slots... maybe 8 (been a while).

I totally called it! I just beat this again on the 360, getting a no-kill run finally. I'll probably get this one since I wasn't able to get the DLC and (boss fights aside) I really liked this game. I've bought worse games multiple times after all...

Toilet:

Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines
E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
Alpha Protocol
Precursors
Xenus 2: White Gold
Cyberpunk 2077 (when it comes out)

1. Good game but broken even with mods. And it doesn't do what Deus Ex does.
2. No. It's fun, but saying that it's better than Deus Ex: HR is something that only a hipster would say
3. Again, it's a fun game. But deeply flawed. It's not just buggy as hell, it looks ugly, level design is terrible, music is generic and some of the gameplay aspects just don't make any sense. The only thing good about it is the way your decisions and how much intel you gather impact the story.
4. You're really reaching now.
5. WTF! No. Just no.
6. We'll see when it's out. We know nothing about it besides the brief description.

I might have believed that this list is your honest opinion, but then you had to put the game that isn't even out and we don't even know when it's going to be released. Which brings me to conclusion that you are desperate to prove a point that doesn't exist. You're doing a terrible job at it. I doubt you actually believe that these games are better than Deus Ex. All the games that you listed are actually waaaay below average. And they're not even trying to do what Deus Ex does. The only game that is actually average is Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines and only when you install all the mods and unofficial patches. Without those the game is a broken piece of shit.

Why didn't you just put Mass Effect on that list? It would have made a lot more sense than Precursors and Xenus 2.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here