Taylor Swift Tortured Poets Department Release Date
Image via Taylor Swift

When Will Taylor Swift’s The Tortured Poets Department Album Release?

The next era of Taylor Swift’s musical genius is just around the corner, and this time fans are diving into The Tortured Poets Department. With a cover that gives Folklore vibes with a heavier energy, a return to the poetic world of “Cardigan” may be in the future.

Recommended Videos

When it comes to anticipation in the music industry, few artists can incite the impatient hunger for a release date like Taylor Swift. Every new album is a chance to add to an already fantastic library of music, and the sound of recent albums like Folklore, Evermore, and Midnights has sparked a wave of success for the artist after the difficult years following 1989. As detailed in the Netflix documentary Miss Americana, Swift hopes to connect with her fanbase by sharing critical moments of her life set to music, and The Tortured Poets Department seems intent on continuing that goal.

Taylor Swift’s The Tortured Poets Department Album Release Date

According to the announcement post shared to Taylor Swift’s official Twitter/X account, The Tortured Poets Department will release on April 19, 2024.

Fans have already had opportunities to pre-order special Vinyl and CD copies of The Tortured Poets Department, and these pre-order pages have given fans a glimpse of the track list for the album when it releases.

Related: When Does Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour Release on Disney Plus?

The album will be available on platforms like Spotify and Apple Music on release day.

The Tortured Poets Department Full Song List

Below, fans can find the entire song list for The Tortured Poets Department. This list may change as bonus, secret, or deluxe edition songs are revealed. Currently, there are 17 confirmed songs planned for the album.

1. Fortnight
  2. The Tortured Poets Department
  3. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys
  4. Down Bad
  5. So Long, London
  6. But Daddy I Love Him
  7. Fresh Out The Slammer
  8. Florida!!!
  9. Guilty as Sin?
  10. Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me?
  11. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)
  12. loml
  13. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart
  14. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived
  15. The Alchemy
  16. Clara Bow
  17. The Bolter

While fans won’t get a song title release like Midnights, where Swift revealed them one by one on Twitter while teasing the subject matter of each track, it seems The Tortured Poet Department will hold its own secrets for release day. Thankfully, fans won’t have to wait much longer to listen to the next chapter in Swift’s musical gallery.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article How To Get Herbs To Cure Disease in Manor Lords
How To Get Herbs in Manor Lords
Read Article Best Perks in Sker Ritual Ranked Worst to Best
Sker Ritual Perk, Featured Image
Read Article How To Get The Artisan Workshop in Manor Lords
Manor Lords Burgage plots waiting for upgrades Manor Lords
Related Content
Read Article How To Get Herbs To Cure Disease in Manor Lords
How To Get Herbs in Manor Lords
Read Article Best Perks in Sker Ritual Ranked Worst to Best
Sker Ritual Perk, Featured Image
Read Article How To Get The Artisan Workshop in Manor Lords
Manor Lords Burgage plots waiting for upgrades Manor Lords
Author
Laura Gray
Laura Gray is the Managing Editor for Gamepur, a writer for the Escapist, and an avid Pokemon, Dungeons & Dragons, and farming sim enthusiast. They spend their time chasing their toddler, playing casual Pokemon TCG matches, and destroying the kitchen with cooking projects. Laura's previous work can be seen at Screen Rant and Dexerto, and they can be contacted at [email protected].