Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 . . . 883 NEXT

i think this game is road trip adventure

does anyone know the name of this game, it was on pc and you was a little yellow guy and you could build levels and them play em

FolkLikePanda:
This game where you play as a futuristic copper in America and you had a car that turned into a robot. I think it was "Something or other LAPD", forgot the name of it though. It was on the PS1.

future cop lapd :D

Really hope someone can help me remember this PC game from the 90's. It's a guy in a cave... he climbs ladders looking for the way out and spikes fall from the ceiling while spiders chase him ???......It's been driving me crazy the last few day's I'm going nut's ! LOL.....
Not sure if it falls under the catagory of ( maze ? adventure ? strategy ? ) Any help is really appreciated THANKS :)

Petaarr:

Petaarr:
I remember playing a game on Playstation 2. It was a fantasy game, and i seem to remember there being about three classes to pick from. There was a rogue-ish class [maybe a woman?] who could step into shadows and become invisible, cant remember the other two classes. You had to kill monsters, and i vaguely recall the disc box having a somewhat red cover.
Cannot for the life of me remember what it was called, but i think i got it about 2004/2005 if that's any help?

Any ideas? :)

PsychoRacoon:
I think u might mean The Adventures Of Alundra... Note, there's 2 alundra games that r completely different so make sure u look for Alundra 1, not 2.

No that wasn't it, it was newer, it was more third person style as opposed to a 3d platformer. :/

Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
;D

I used to play the demo of the game I can't remember to destruction. It was about a firefighter, possibly called something McQueen and was either on the original PlayStation or the PS one any ideas anyone? .

I remember playing a game at my cousins house, it was a beat'em up that I think was on the sega genesis. The only thing I remember about it is that it was co-op, and my brother always chose the same character, a guy who I think was wearing a blue jean jacket (or some kind of blue clothes) and he had a special attack that did damage to all enemies on screen with lighting

vague I know but any ideas

Orange12345:
I remember playing a game at my cousins house, it was a beat'em up that I think was on the sega genesis. The only thing I remember about it is that it was co-op, and my brother always chose the same character, a guy who I think was wearing a blue jean jacket (or some kind of blue clothes) and he had a special attack that did damage to all enemies on screen with lighting

vague I know but any ideas

Perhaps one of the Streets of Rage series?

Chanel Tompkins:

Silver247:
I'm certain this game was for ps1. Otherwise it's Dreamcast. It was a cartoony style game that had multiple disks to it. Basically your character is going through one of four doors or paths in a mansion or maze to escape from some kind of monster that will kill or eat you if you choose the wrong door or take to long to choose. For the life of me I can't find this thing. Links to House of the Dead or Parasite Eve keep coming up. But it's not them. The animation style was like a cartoon. Any info would be awesome.

Could it possibly be Clock Tower or one of its sequels?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clock_Tower_%281996_video_game%29
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/196936-clock-tower/images

if not that then perhaps "D"?

hex000:
I used to play the demo of the game I can't remember to destruction. It was about a firefighter, possibly called something McQueen and was either on the original PlayStation or the PS one any ideas anyone? .

That's Rosco McQueen.

I used to play a PC game where you were fighting lizard-people while walking through different levels. One of your weapons were a glove with claws wich was basically the melee weapon of the game.
The intro (if I remember it correctly) was a lizard that climbed on top of a branch and were suddenly attacked by humans who shot arrows (the humans were off-screen). The lizard pulled out two shotguns and proceeded to shoot the attackers and the humans started to scream in pain. The lizard may or may not laughed after the shooting.

thank you sir

There's one I've been trying to remember for years. It was a turn-based RPG for the SNES, or maybe NES. Here are some random details I can recall:
-You begin the game with a party of 3 or 4 with high stats.
-You fight the main antagonist, but obviously don't kill him.
-Something happens (time travel maybe?) and you end up alone and at level 1.
-Someone gives you a bag or pouch and tells you to take it to a village.
-At the village, you open the bag/pouch and it releases some kind of evil, and everything appears red.
-Despite the chaos, a girl can be found sunbathing. She will tell you to go away.
-In an inn in this village, a girl (princess?) is sick in bed. You heal her/wake her up and she follows you.
-You travel to a cave next, where an old man will follow you IF you have the girl with you.
-This old man uses magic. Uncreatively, "Black magic" and "White magic" are the names of the spells. I believe the girl can also use "white magic."
-The only other detail I can remember is, your characters look different at high levels. Specifically, your main character will gain a cape.

It's not among the Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest series. My dad and I used to play this one a lot, but hours and hours on the internet has yielded nothing!

There was a game demo I had once that was a top down mech combat game that involved selecting pilots and such for them. I also remember losing horribly. It wasn't a Battletech game, either. No clue what it was.
This was for PC.

I remember playing this one game for the PS1, although I vaguely remember anything about it. I think you play as a guy that kind of looks like an astronaut in a blue suit. You had an enemy in each stage that were like aliens and you had to defeat them, but you didn't actually fight them, you had to like run around the map and make either the whole map or certain spots of the map yours. I think it had an overhead view too. If he ran over it then he had it and you'd have to run over it again. I think it was two player and the second player I think looked exactly the same as player one 'cept he was in a red suit instead of blue. I don't know if I was able to provide enough information about it, but I hope someone knows.

So this one is really vague. I never even played it, but when I was younger I watched this older friend of mine play this game. I'm certain it was on the psx, had top down graphics (similar to the original legacy of kain). It was very grim, with moody music. The level I remember was a rocky barren wasteland (it was raining I think). It was a hack and slash game, with a heavy emphasis on loot. I vaguely remember the main character being a ninja...

That's a horrible description, but its been years since I watched this (at least 10 years). If you can find this for me I'll be amazed, and if I find it I'll report back.

Hello! I hope someone can answer for this, but I have a childhood game that I dont remember ;(
The game was a some kind of scifi strategy game for PC:

1. Both teams had main building: if it got destroyed, the game was over.
2. You can't build in this game, but there were NPC (or something) buildings: you can capture them with UFO. (Both teams had 1 UFO)
3. You can summon turrets (but there were a limit)
4. This game didn't have super graffics, but some kind of red alert style, but BETTER.
5. Also, there were tanks(you was able to upgrade them and if I remember, they came automaticly from the building) and mechas (not in all games thought).
6. The game menu was GREEN.
7. Maps had snow, grass, mars-planet-ground(lol) and some sort of black ground.
8. The mechas are some sort of alien
9. When u went to campaign menu, the world map (or some sort of world map) was there, then u wanted to select the mission
10. I dont know did it have multiplayer

Best english EU.

SeriousSquirrel:
So this one is really vague. I never even played it, but when I was younger I watched this older friend of mine play this game. I'm certain it was on the psx, had top down graphics (similar to the original legacy of kain). It was very grim, with moody music. The level I remember was a rocky barren wasteland (it was raining I think). It was a hack and slash game, with a heavy emphasis on loot. I vaguely remember the main character being a ninja...

That's a horrible description, but its been years since I watched this (at least 10 years). If you can find this for me I'll be amazed, and if I find it I'll report back.

Seems to be Tenchu.

There's a game my dad bought when I was about 4 and it was for PSX. You chose between a guy and a girl and started out on a street at night and you went to one corner and a werewolf or some shit came out and attacked you. Thats really all I remember. Except for the part that when you get farther you have to kill this huge spider. I have no clue what it's called.

I remember playing two pc games back in around 1995-2000.

One was a (abandoned?) circus themed, where you had to go around different tents to solve puzzles of some sort and get clues by collecting tickets. I remember there was this fortune-telling lady in the tent lol.

Another one was a birthday surprise on clouds... you had to prepare a super big party hat and a birthday gift by going around stations to play games. can't remember much details >_<

So I played this game on a demo disc in 1996...so in it you were able to pick between a guy or a girl as your character I believe and you fight through the lvl killing monsters, but you have the ablility to turn into those monsters and at the end of the lvl you fight this electric zebra thing I believe.

Hiya!

I am looking for an old game, probably around 2000 year, arcade/jumping/side-scrolling type.
All I know is that it was this platform type of game where you were someone like a clown? maybe, because you had this yo-yo thingy on a string (ball of a red/orange/yellow color) in your hand you could use as a defensive weapon to get rid of some tiny creatures walking on the platforms but also use it as a tool for getting to another platform (you rolled it out and glued it on the ceiling of another platform and then swing yourself to the platform you wanted to get to). I just remember this yo-yo, some clowns being involved, collecting the candies and sweets and probably looking for a key in each room to get to open another room which looked a bit different - different background behind every door. I know its very little and also sorry for the incoherency.

Also I would like to say that I remember it having very good graphics - fairy-like; a lot of bright colors and some of the "rooms" were like outside, platforms floating in the sky with a clouds around.
I remember it as very pretty just to look at it.

Thanks for any help!

Usually i solve my own old game riddles with google but this time i turn to you guys.

I think it either was a demo of a game or a too powerfull game for our computer back then that i only know the first few parts of it and its setup.

Its a racing game in which you can knock out the competition with mines (positive), oil and guns (less positive).
I remember the game has a bridge in the beginning you have to jump over using a giant spring attached to the base of your car. (Failing to do so is game over)
It has a cartoonish setting.
Each car is different, with a distinct character per type of car. (Character i always chose was in a futuristic looking race tenue with blue helmet i believe)
I played it around '95 on the old 486 or pentium 1, (DOS/Win95)

Anyone have a clue?

found it.

for people who might be looking for it too, its called TROLLS.

Rwvdh:
Usually i solve my own old game riddles with google but this time i turn to you guys.

I think it either was a demo of a game or a too powerfull game for our computer back then that i only know the first few parts of it and its setup.

Its a racing game in which you can knock out the competition with mines (positive), oil and guns (less positive).
I remember the game has a bridge in the beginning you have to jump over using a giant spring attached to the base of your car. (Failing to do so is game over)
Each car is different, with a distinct character per type of car. (Character i always chose was in a futuristic looking race tenue with blue helmet i believe)

Anyone have a clue?

Could it have been Hi-Octane?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Octane

I've been searching for this game for over a decade. I played it on the Megadrive or perhaps the PSX (but I'm leaning towards the MD). It was a 2D sidescrolling game in which you played as a monster (who was probably either yellow or blue), other than that all I can remember is that if you went left instead of right at the start you could drop off a ledge and pick up a potion. If anybody has any ideas I'll love you forever!

Ok, so, here it goes. It's an old sidescroller for PS2. About a guy escaping from prison, or at least that's how it begins, he's maybe a slave of some kind, and the person I'm looking this up for first told me he, or it, was a robot, so...it could be a cyborg, an android, or just look like one. A bit darker atmosphere, I was given this as a comparison: http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/213777-review-rocketbirds-hardboiled-chicken/06-620x.jpg Any help'd be appriciated.

So I've played a strategy game in the 2000-2005.
The game basically resolves around I guess you can call tribes and they fight each other gather resources build buildings and you can recruit soldiers. Now here is the key of the game. The Soldiers can go into a type of building and get a type of class to it. I remember there was this range class where the soldier would throw small object like dagger. Another Tribe that is somewhat colors black and purple that have a big white hair guy as the last rank of the mage upgrade for soldier that's really strong.
Last thing I remember about this game was that in the loading screen or waiting screen for multiplayer there was like a dragon emblem or something. I know this is kinda hard but please help me find this game.... after I moved city I lost the game and want to know the name.. :/

So I've played a strategy game in the 2000-2005.
The game basically resolves around I guess you can call tribes and they fight each other gather resources build buildings and you can recruit soldiers. Now here is the key of the game. The Soldiers can go into a type of building and get a type of class to it. I remember there was this range class where the soldier would throw small object like dagger. Another Tribe that is somewhat colors black and purple that have a big white hair guy as the last rank of the mage upgrade for soldier that's really strong.
Last thing I remember about this game was that in the loading screen or waiting screen for multiplayer there was like a dragon emblem or something. I know this is kinda hard but please help me find this game.... after I moved city I lost the game and want to know the name.. :/
If it help, I was playing this game on the PC

AC10:

Rwvdh:

Anyone have a clue?

Could it have been Hi-Octane?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Octane

It wasnt that one, sadly.

hobitu:

Sram:

hobitu:

I'm looking for the same game;i can remember that it had a bird eye view, that yellow car was actually a school bus;there was an green 4x4 with a red plus, like ambulance has in it's sides.Hmmm, there was also a car like a buggy, purple; i remember a map with jungle and had to pass a wooden bridge. It was 3d i think;I played this game @ 2000 or 1999.It had a nice Graphic compared to the rest of games.And also i remember a lightning was hitting my car sometimes but i don't remember why, was a part of the map, or a ability, i really wanna play that game again. Anyone any clue?

I don't know it by the original name, as the German name for the Screamer series is "Bleifuss", but I think it's Bleifuss Fun, or Ignition

So look it up at google if it's the game you're looking for.

MAN YOU JUST MADE MY LIFE HAPPIER...Thank you so much, i'm very happy i found the game of my childhood, i'll stick arownd this forum maybe i can help people like you did with me :D ..Thank you again, imma go play it now :D

Oh my sweet mother of god. Ignition! Yes. Thank you, sir.

hey.there used be this demo i played on pc it was like sims but you were like a secrete bunch of people that you could build under ground make rooms for your henchmen or something like that na dyour bos was some fat dud and i think you had to stop i spy from getting into your base. anyone have any clues?

oh and you had to colect gold somehow??

please help! :)

FReaKy_Praf:
Hy,
Like everyone here, i'm looking for a game. This is what I remember about it:
1. I played it in 1997-2000 on PC
2. The action took place on a planet (not earth)
3. You were a rover/buggy that can shoot, jump, had all sort of upgrades and weapons...
4. The ideea of the game was to destroy alien bases, the aliens were mostly some kind of giant spiders...
5. The colors were bright, a lot of light blue and light green..

Anyone...?
Thanks.

This is the game I'm looking for as well, I think.

Some additional details I vaguely remember:
- you also had a jetpack, enabling you to fly for a short while, then it would need to recharge
- coastal setting, lots of sand, (palm)trees, very bright clear water (both sea, and puddles/lakes)
- very bumpy area, hills and 'mountains'
- very bright shining sun, very bright colors as Freaky said
- as soon as the aliens saw you they would run toward you and kill you, so you had to take them out from a distance, as well as the bases (not 100% sure about this)
- aliens/alien bases made a very distinct noise..

If someone could answer this I would be so grateful! It's been driving me totally crazy.

State of War maybe?

MAN! THANKYOU SO MUCH!

:33

Pages PREV 1 . . . 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 . . . 883 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook