The Escapist's Official Game Release Date Calendar - New Status Update

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Whoa, this is handy.

So...you think you can pester Nintendo like crazy until they tell you when exactly Skyward Sword is coming?

Splendid work! Finally, something I can look into saving money up ahead of time now for games and know which ones are coming out without going to Google for feedback.

You sir, are awesome. My only request is if you Bold up the title of games or even made them bigger so we can see them better. Just an organizational thing I did with my Group Index Thread so up to you, but would help :)

Caramel Frappe:
Splendid work! Finally, something I can look into saving money up ahead of time now for games and know which ones are coming out without going to Google for feedback.

You sir, are awesome. My only request is if you Bold up the title of games or even made them bigger so we can see them better. Just an organizational thing I did with my Group Index Thread so up to you, but would help :)

Working on that right now actually. Trying to figure out if its possible to do

without keeping the text in it in [h2] but it seems not to be possible. NEVERTHELESS an format update will go out tonight and it will look much better than it does right now so look forward to it!

SirBryghtside:
It's awesome, but I have a couple of things:

Is it really best to put the date first? I mean, I know it's a calendar, but I don't think anyone's going to look at a date and wonder what games come out on that day :P

Second, it needs a title!

Not sure I quite follow you on the date, where would you put it then?

As for the title, I want to create a banner for it or ask someone to make something cool if they don't mind later on.

Probably some people who find it useful, but not me personally. I prefer to find a game first, then find out when it's released.

SirBryghtside:

EcksTeaSea:

SirBryghtside:
It's awesome, but I have a couple of things:

Is it really best to put the date first? I mean, I know it's a calendar, but I don't think anyone's going to look at a date and wonder what games come out on that day :P

Second, it needs a title!

Not sure I quite follow you on the date, where would you put it then?

As for the title, I want to create a banner for it or ask someone to make something cool if they don't mind later on.

I'm not sure what you'd put instead of the date either... hm.

Ah...figure it out later tonight. I'll think about it and see what I can come up with.

Agarest: Generations of War Zero(Record of Agarest War Zero in America) is 29th July '11 for the UK.

Other than that, great work on the list.

I do like the new format. Bit more organized than before.

SirBryghtside:
I like it :) Nice work!

TheYellowCellPhone:
I do like the new format. Bit more organized than before.

Well considering you two like it and a few others I asked do too, sticking with the second format from now on.

Very handy! I always try to google for a comprehensive list of big game release dates, but I never really find what I'm looking for, most lists are choked with shovelware. This however suits my needs juuuust perfectly. Thanks, bookmarked right away.

Squid94:
Probably some people who find it useful, but not me personally. I prefer to find a game first, then find out when it's released.

That's...weird. See it as a way to keep track of things, not some game advertisement thread.

Cowabungaa:
Very handy! I always try to google for a comprehensive list of big game release dates, but I never really find what I'm looking for, most lists are choked with shovelware. This however suits my needs juuuust perfectly. Thanks, bookmarked right away.

No problem! Glad to have been able to help out another person. Really happy to hear its been helping people as few have told me if it does.

Ahh, looks like there's a dry spell for a couple months after June. Unless Torchlight II actually releases in July. Deus Ex: HR should hopefully be good too, but two good games in two months is not super busy.

Xzi:
Ahh, looks like there's a dry spell for a couple months after June. Unless Torchlight II actually releases in July. Deus Ex: HR should hopefully be good too, but two good games in two months is not super busy.

At least theres time to beat anything that you might have missed now.

EcksTeaSea:

Xzi:

Where are you getting your release dates from anyway? If you need more then you should try Gamespot and Play.com for their calenders, they do have a lot of games that your average Escapist won't be interested in but they can make your calender look more exhaustive.

Sevre:

EcksTeaSea:

Xzi:

Where are you getting your release dates from anyway? If you need more then you should try Gamespot and Play.com for their calenders, they do have a lot of games that your average Escapist won't be interested in but they can make your calender look more exhaustive.

I'll add those two to the list! I use a number of sites right now to check for dates: Gamepro.com, Ebgames.com.au, Gamestop.com, Vgreleases.com, Amazon.co.uk, Game.co.uk, Eurogamer.net, Palgn.com.au, and Wikipedia of course. I try to look up articles that mention dates and find sources to try to make sure the dates are correct. Though again with so many sites and sometimes conflicting information, I try to narrow it down to at least within the month if possible. When games are unlisted on every site, but they seem like they should come out in AU/UK, like Madden 12 for example for AU, I assume it should be coming out. Course I will go back and be checking of anything updated or changed after E3.

EcksTeaSea:

Xzi:

Yeah, and I'm sure I'll still be busy with a lot of stuff from June. xD

*gasp**gasp**gasp* dukenukem actually has a release date*gasp**faints......from lack or air* also great idea

Thank you for making this have been wondering when someone would eventually make game realse calendar should be a welcome eddtion to the escapist

Wow, I really don't want anything on this list. :(

EcksTeaSea:
Saved post...for something.

Heads up, Arcana Heart 3 is coming out the 30th of June for the UK. According to Amazon.

Lenin211:

Sorry to hear that. I hope Fall brings you more games that you like!

RedEyesBlackGamer:

EcksTeaSea:

Heads up, Arcana Heart 3 is coming out the 30th of June for the UK. According to Amazon.

Ah you're a saint. Thank you.

EcksTeaSea:

Lenin211:

Sorry to hear that. I hope Fall brings you more games that you like!

RedEyesBlackGamer:

EcksTeaSea:

Ah you're a saint. Thank you.

I'll add that the US release is digital only. The reason I'm importing.

RedEyesBlackGamer:

I'll add that the US release is digital only. The reason I'm importing.

Good looking out, thank you once again.

Official Game Release Calendar

Find all you need concerning the release dates of your favourite titles

For June

For July

For August

If you want to use the new format just 'quote' my post and remove the {quote=Claymores###whatever###} and {/quote} from the end, then edit your original post and past it in.

It ticks me off when people use numbers to say months....anyways alot of games are coming out in the sixth month (whatever it is)

SirBryghtside:
I've just come back to this, and it looks great! Awesome job!

Nothing interesting coming out though, it seems, apart from Dungeon Siege 3...

Yeah. Its going to be a slow summer.

Excellent post, thanks for the work!

This is such a great idea as i get fed up jumping from site to site trying to find release dates for games.So good work

Spygon:
This is such a great idea as i get fed up jumping from site to site trying to find release dates for games.So good work

AssassinFisH:

Thank you both! Hope it helps.

passed by.:)

My one thought on the summer releases (July and August). MUST PRY HANDS FROM THROAT...(silence)

your site is really great, I came across while in search for brand info on bing and it has lots of related information on it. Will be sure to come back again and bookmark. Keep up the great work

EcksTeaSea:

Spygon:

AssassinFisH:

Thank you both! Hope it helps.

Heads up. Arcana Heart 3 has a UK release date of August 19th according to amazon.co.uk.
Edit: They seem to have delayed it by a month and a half. Yeah, no longer June 30th.

This is a fabulous look at the summer drought. But how long until September and November?!
We know those are going to have some huge games. Now to find the money to get them all....

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked