Lets Play: Mass Effect (Updated - Ch 6 Part 2 - Virmire)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

denseWorm:
Wow; shepherd lady has hair like a school teacher.

Yeah, hair is just not something Bioware is very good at. To the point where I pretty much always go for the shaved-head look with all my ManSheps.

Caramel Frappe:
...in one which I got to learn more about Kaidan's past along the fact I-

Indeed. I can't work out if that's something that was planned, or if it was just something that Mac Walters thought it would be cool to throw into the comic as a fanservice or something. Full plot summary of the comic here (spoilers, obv): http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Effect:_Evolution

Vuliev:
The high-end merchant sells Savants? Man, I feel so gypped. You normally only find two-ish over the course of the game, and it's irritating trying to swap them onto the people you're taking on outings. Having one for everyone that can use one is so nice. >:|

Know exactly what you mean. The thing is because it's random you can spend forever trying to get one and still not have one drop - I think I ran super-good to get two of each. Other times I've literally spent upwards of 20 million credits trying to get hold of one (or some other rare item like the Colossus X quarian armour) and come up empty :P

Speaking of Mass Effect comics, the fact that a Blasto comic actually exists is enough reason to have faith in the Human Race as not entirely worthless.

Yaroslev, No! You were such a deep and interesting character! Man, how could Shepard not have noticed that Rachni behind him? Rachni ain't exactly small.

To be honest, I always thought the council was actually fairly reasonable for most of ME1. Sure, they pull a major dick move in the Endgame, and the Turian councilor is a bit of a an arse, but generally they seemed reasonable to me, especially on my most recent playthrough. I guess their later uselessness in later games is a result of a general Flanderisation that hit the characters with ME2.

And Krogan Berserker armor...my god...I've seen impractical visors in my time, but how can you even SEE out of that thing?

LOL - yeah. Bioware may have had a huge swing and a miss when it came to keeping fans happy with the ending of the trilogy, but when it comes to churning out the little fan services (like the Blasto comic, which I'm looking forward to getting, or the volus multiplayer characters and whatever) they're doing some good stuff.

As for Yaroslev... I just don't get it. Literally the only reason he's there is to give you the code for the purge, and give you all that exposition if you go to the hot labs first. According to the volus we spoke to in the previous update though there was nobody left alive in the hot labs. So what's he doing there?!? Even if the bit we go to is just a control room and not the hot labs proper, why is there just one guy sitting around down there. He's not injured... at least, not before he gets rachni'd in the guts. All the other people, including the people with guns that could protect him, are just an elevator ride away. Why is he there?!?

And I agree absolutely about the Council. Looked at dispassionately, pretty much everything they do in this game makes sense.

AD-Stu:

As for Yaroslev... I just don't get it. Literally the only reason he's there is to give you the code for the purge, and give you all that exposition if you go to the hot labs first. According to the volus we spoke to in the previous update though there was nobody left alive in the hot labs. So what's he doing there?!? Even if the bit we go to is just a control room and not the hot labs proper, why is there just one guy sitting around down there. He's not injured... at least, not before he gets rachni'd in the guts. All the other people, including the people with guns that could protect him, are just an elevator ride away. Why is he there?!?

Agreed, a bit of paper or a data pad with the code on would have been easier to animate!

I'm mixing up the squadmates on each mission for this playthrough so that we hopefully get to see even amounts of all of them. But in the past I've done playthroughs where I just used the same two squadmates for pretty much the entire game (because among other things there's an achievement for completing the majority of the game with each of them - requires minimum three full playthroughs to get them all). The one I did with Wrex certainly had the most funny lines, especially since from memory I did that run with Liara as well, so he always got to say the badass lines :P

That said, I don't think I've ever heard the "virtual wench" line either. Bummer!

CHAPTER 5, PART 5 (Various) - Grunka, Garrus and Wrex go big buck hunting

*continued in next post*

So we've got a choice - should we:

- Let Tali copy the data, or
- Insist on following Alliance security protocols and refuse her?

Place bets now!

Next time out we'll tackle the game's other DLC pack, Bring Down The Sky, hopefully the Paragon-specific side quest too, then it's back to the main story for the endgame run.

If anyone has any other favourite side-quests that haven't been covered, let me know and I'll try to squeeze them in too. sorry for the long delay between updates (who knew babies took so much time to look after!) and as always, thanks for reading :)

I vote to give the data to Tali. As far as I know, it affects maybe two lines in the following game, but It's a better alternative than having our trousers fall down at any possible moment.

The pay-off for the Geth side-quest is...weird. Maybe it's the way it's worded, or maybe it's because I'm a moron, but it's hard to tell exactly what it is. Were the Geth spying on the Quarian's singing in the Migrant Fleet? Doesn't that prove that the Geth know rightly where the Migrant Fleet is, and therefor prove that the Geth aren't hostile by the virtue of them not rolling up and blowing them all to bits? That said, it is pretty cool and interesting nonetheless.

In regards to the Cerberus/Saren thing...

Oh, and yes, the big silver ball of what the hell.

AD-Stu:

Place bets now!

I vote to let our little Tali copy the data.

woodaba:

I completely agree on all counts.

You should give Tali the data, I don't really see any reason why you wouldn't just kinda seems like a dick move for the sake of a dick move not to give her the data.

Vote to give the data to Tali. Because it's Tali...and stuff.

Also, thanks for bringing this LP back. I've really enjoyed your stuff especially your fourth wall breaking conversations.

AD-Stu:

Place bets now!

Next time out we'll tackle the game's other DLC pack, Bring Down The Sky, hopefully the Paragon-specific side quest too, then it's back to the main story for the endgame run.

If anyone has any other favourite side-quests that haven't been covered, let me know and I'll try to squeeze them in too. sorry for the long delay between updates (who knew babies took so much time to look after!) and as always, thanks for reading :)

Give Tali the data, if only for the ME2 lines.

I'd recommend Tali for the DLC- there's supposed to be an armour for her there that makes her damn near indestructible.

AD-Stu:
image "Maybe we should've brought a non-combatant to officiate, like the quarian..." *Wrex's omni tool flashes and plays a sample of a slide whistle as the waist clips on his armour release and his pants fall down*

image *raises an eyebrow*

image "Erm..." *pulls pants back up, reclips them, the slide whistle plays and they fall straight back down again* "What in the hell?!?"

image *voice from Wrex's omni-tool* "Say my name, krogan"

Hahahahahaaa!! This was my favorite joke you've pulled off out of this whole Let's Play!! Bravo I couldn't stop laughing.
No seriously LOL genius that was indeed, and Tali would do something like that.. but to Wrex? That's ball-sy right there.

OT: I've missed your updates, was worried you may of been doing something else. No matter, everyone is happy you're updating again and I learned a lot. Like .. about a cow that steals money from you, that the monkeys are actually in this one rather then ME2 (which surprises me) and the fact you're still in fights with the rachni despite you've spared the Queen and all.

Also I vote to let Tali have the data. The alliance can't do crap and really, they don't have any real use for the data while Tali and her people are all about the geth with their rivalry along with the fact.. it's Tali! She's such an amazing character, she wins my sympathy and respect over any alliance soldier or commander (Shepard included). Oh and yeah that DLC, Bringing Down the Sky was pretty dark. I can't believe what I was witnessing.

Thanks again for everyone's kind words, much appreciated :)

It's a landslide for giving Tali the data so far - aren't we all nice people! Will leave open for another day or so, but I'm pretty sure we know where this one is going...

woodaba:
The pay-off for the Geth side-quest is...weird. Maybe it's the way it's worded, or maybe it's because I'm a moron, but it's hard to tell exactly what it is. Were the Geth spying on the Quarian's singing in the Migrant Fleet? Doesn't that prove that the Geth know rightly where the Migrant Fleet is, and therefor prove that the Geth aren't hostile by the virtue of them not rolling up and blowing them all to bits? That said, it is pretty cool and interesting nonetheless.

No, I think you're right and it's just weird. Maybe it's Drew Karpyshyn extending his "everyone has daddy issues" idea all the way out to the geth in some kind of abstract way.

I definitely get the impression that side quest payoffs (like this one, the big silver ball, etc) were where some corners were cut at the last minute and maybe they just slapped up a text box with the first thing that came to mind, not worrying too much about continuity with the rest of the series.

woodaba:

I like that theory a lot actually, it probably makes more sense than anything else - infiltrating Saren's operation and stealing rachni eggs seems very much in character with Cerberus.

It doesn't necessarily explain what Cerberus actually wants with an army of rachni, obedient or otherwise, but doing crazy shit for crazy shit's sake seems to be the explanation for most of their other actions too so I guess we can run with that.

woodaba:
Oh, and yes, the big silver ball of what the hell.

I always read that bit at the end of the vision as it being a Prothean device returning to the caveman and maybe it was just knocking him out to carry out more tests or something. But...

...or like I said above, maybe this is just some hastily slapped-together bit of text that we're now thinking far too hard about :P

Joseph Harrison:
You should give Tali the data, I don't really see any reason why you wouldn't just kinda seems like a dick move for the sake of a dick move not to give her the data.

That's my personal view too (don't let that affect anyone's voting though!). What I find most interesting about this choice is the way it's split on Paragon and Renegade lines. Note that it's the Renegade option that sticks to the rules (Shepard will quote Alliance rules and regs as his justification for not giving Tali the data if that's our choice) while the Paragon choice breaks those rules to give her the data.

Gone Rampant:
I'd recommend Tali for the DLC- there's supposed to be an armour for her there that makes her damn near indestructible.

Cool, will do.

And yep, quarian armour is one of the rewards you can choose at the end of the DLC. Exactly what armour you get scales with your level, which is one of the reasons I've left it until now - by this stage we should get Quarian Colossus X armour (easily the best Quarian suit in the game) if that's what we choose. We don't need to actually have Tali with us to claim it, but she hasn't had much screen time lately so it'll be fun to take her along anyway.

Caramel Frappe:
OT: I've missed your updates, was worried you may of been doing something else. No matter, everyone is happy you're updating again and I learned a lot. Like .. about a cow that steals money from you, that the monkeys are actually in this one rather then ME2 (which surprises me) and the fact you're still in fights with the rachni despite you've spared the Queen and all.

Yeah, the Shifty Cow easter egg is very easy to miss. The second encounter with the rachni is easy to miss too - I'm pretty sure I never found it until my second play through of the game. IIRC there aren't actually any journal quests that refer you to it or anything, the system just appears unannounced on your map after you complete Noveria and you either go to check it out or you don't.

Since the galaxy map doesn't have the "completion percentages" for each system that the later games in the series had it's easy to think it's just a place you've been to before.

I quite enjoyed the pyjak side quest too - I think it shows that even though Bioware was obviously struggling with limited resources in terms of reusing the same four levels for the side quests, they at least tried to do something different with the missions around them them from time to time.

You're right, I think it is possible to get to that point without having encountered Cerberus at any other point - basically you'd have to do the entire Noveria plotline without doing the Kohoku / missing marines missions, or the Colony of the Dead mission on Chasca, or the Corporal Toombs / missing doctors mission we did earlier in this update. So it's possible, but given that missing marines is one of the first side quests you get given, it seems far more likely that you'd have encountered Cerberus than not by this stage.

On top of that it's not like Cerberus is actually a secret organisation at this point in the Mass Effect canon - it's got at least something of a public profile and it's been denounced as a terrorist organisation by both the Systems Alliance and the Council.

On top of THAT our crew aren't exactly clueless civilians, and I would've thought Wrex in particular would have known about them. After all, he's a mercenary who should be used to dealing with the galaxy's seedy underbelly. He already knew who Saren was, for crying out loud, and Saren should be a lot more secretive than Cerberus. I could maybe understand Liara claiming ignorance, but not Wrex.

At the end of the day though it's just a throw away line in a side quest and we probably shouldn't get all Spoony-what's-a-paladin over it :P

TopazFusion:
Is ... is this really a thing? I must admit I haven't delved very deeply into the IT. Mainly because I haven't, and never will, accept it as anything close to canon.

But do people really use texture errors to support the indoctrination theory?

Yeah, that was really a thing. People were claiming mirrored textures (exactly the same kind of thing as I showed in this update) on the final Citadel level of ME3 were proof of IT... *sigh*

CHAPTER 5, PART 6 (Asteroid X57) - Frak the laws of physics

So what should we do next? We've got one more major quest world to go, Virmire, which is waiting for us to arrive. Here's the thing though: when I started this LP I said I was just going to cherry-pick the best of the side quests. But as it turns out we've done almost all of them and there's only a handfull left. So what would you like to see?

- Get back on track with Virmire, skip the side quests, or
- Finish the side quests first, giving us pretty close to a completionist run?

Place bets now, and as always, thanks for reading :)

- Get back on track with Virmire, skip side quests.

In all honesty, to me the main story is important even if you can take your time doing all the side quests. In real life, Saren wouldn't sit around being patient as Shepard does his thing- he's going to do whatever was originally intended thus doing 1, 2 sidequests and a main mission is highly important if not helping you get into the immersion.

Doing 8 side quests only to do a main mission after feels like it was scheduled and Saren came out saying, "Well seems you're done goofing around, now where was I..?" Yeah lol.

I'd like to see you get back on track and do Virmire. You've already done the character side missions, and you've essentially done all side missions that even get acknowledged if you do an import into ME2. I think the only ones left are the collection side quests that Conrad Verner gives you more war assets over.

Besides, I'm interested to see what happens after the Virmire mission.

On another note, do you have any plans to do a ME2 run as well?

2-0 for Virmire so far - cool, feel free to keep the votes coming :)

Caramel Frappe:
In all honesty, to me the main story is important even if you can take your time doing all the side quests. In real life, Saren wouldn't sit around being patient as Shepard does his thing- he's going to do whatever was originally intended thus doing 1, 2 sidequests and a main mission is highly important if not helping you get into the immersion.

Doing 8 side quests only to do a main mission after feels like it was scheduled and Saren came out saying, "Well seems you're done goofing around, now where was I..?" Yeah lol.

Definitely agree on this point - the series as a whole actually screws with you a little in that regard, because it does this great job of immersing you in the main story but then it actively encourages you to faff about on side quests and irrelevant stuff while the main plot waits for you.

To its credit ME2 did try its hardest to subvert this (by hustling you on to some of the main plot missions whether you were ready or not, by punishing you for waiting in some spots, and by allowing you to side quest to your heart's content after the endgame run) but then ME3 went all the way back to the other extreme (you're actually punished for NOT putting side quests before the main plot).

karma9308:
On another note, do you have any plans to do a ME2 run as well?

ME2 is a much longer game than ME1 so at the rate I'm going it'd take a long time to finish. But if there's interest in it then what the hell, I'm game :)

AD-Stu:
2-0 for Virmire so far - cool, feel free to keep the votes coming :)

My vote depends on what sidequests you have. If there's any interesting ones then it's 2-1 for Virmire, otherwise it's all in for Virmire.

And I agree, the series would have benefited by being more consistent with what they wanted you to do with side quests/main quests.

Ah - good point. Not at home at the moment, where I've got the complete list, but it includes:

- Missing Person (finding the bloke on the Citadel's missing brother)
- Strange Transmission (the biotic commune in the Hawking Eta cluster)
- UNC: Besieged Base (the Paragon-specific one, which I'm hoping we should have enough points to trigger after the last update)

There might be one or two others, but those are the main ones.

EDIT: here's the complete list:

各NC: Derelict Freighter (Maroon Sea, Caspian)
各NC: Distress Call (Argos Rho, Hydra)
各NC: Hostage (Hades Gamma, Farinata)
各NC: Major Kyle (Strange Transmission above) (Hawking Eta, Century)
各NC: Missing Survey Team (Hades Gamma, Antaeus)
各NC: Privateers (Missing Person above) (Horse Head, Strennus)

各NC: Besieged Base
各NC: The Negotiation

At this stage I don't think it's possible to cue The Negotiation so we can cross that one off already. Major Kyle and Besieged Base are probably the best of the remaining ones. Missing Survey Team, Distress Call and Derelict Freighter are all quick but not especially interesting. Hostage and Privateers are OK.

Great update! Glad to see this LP back in business.

Thanks for mentioning the whole ignoring the laws of physics thing: that always bugged me! I guess there's the possibility that the asteroid was being accelerated out of orbit, and by prematurely reducing acceleration to zero, the planet will have moved out of the way by the time the rock crosses its orbit. Although, given all the torches are on one side of the asteroid, it should be spinning around uncontrollably... I really should stop thinking about this too hard =P

On the subject of sidequests, I agree with Topaz: I'd like to at least see Major Kyle & Besieged Base get done. The other sidequests I'm less fussed about, but I guess you could harvest the XP off-screen, at least.

But, whatever suits you. Virmire is of course one of the best (if not the best) missions in the game, and I wouldn't fault you at all for heading straight to it.

Kinda getting tired of sidequest stuff, so I'd like you to head to Virmire.

Also, premtively, I'm going with Kaidan for That Choice.

Thanks again for all the great feedback everyone :)

We're at 3-2 in favour of Virmire vs interesting side quests now, anyone else want to weigh in? Haven't counted your vote yet Zen, let us know which way you want to swing? :)

Melon Hunter:
Thanks for mentioning the whole ignoring the laws of physics thing: that always bugged me! I guess there's the possibility that the asteroid was being accelerated out of orbit, and by prematurely reducing acceleration to zero, the planet will have moved out of the way by the time the rock crosses its orbit. Although, given all the torches are on one side of the asteroid, it should be spinning around uncontrollably... I really should stop thinking about this too hard =P

Yeah, you raise an interesting possibility - stopping the acceleration might give the planet time to orbit out of the way. It's been a long time since I was in high school physics class so I don't know what kind of numbers we'd need to be talking about to make that happen, as the game certainly makes it look like the asteroid is incredibly close to Terra Nova and they explicitly say it's only a few hours short of hitting the planet.

In fact if it was only a few hours short of hitting the planet I wonder if even reversing the fusion torches would be enough, since it's probably into the planet's gravitational pull by then... I'm inclined to give them a pass on that though, since they were planning to tow the asteroid into orbit of the planet, so the obviously had a plan for slowing it down once they got there.

Maybe there's an episode of Reel Physics in this or something :P

Nevermind.

Do Major Kyle and Besieged Base

I second the motion of faffing about and complete all the side-quests or my completionist syndrome won't let me sleep at night, even though I 100% this game 4/6 times I played it.

Secondly, really interesting piece of info there with the physics. I really didn't think about it too much at the time since I came to the point of just "Don't question it, just accept its video game logic" if only for the sake of my sanity. Great work so far, keep it up and I would really love to see you take this LP to ME3 if you're still interested.

4-3 in favour of the side quests now - is it just me or is this one of our closest votes yet?

Will give this a few more hours and I'll start gameplay later tonight (Australian time) on whichever has the lead then :)

EDIT: OK, we're off with the last of the side quests :P I promise to get this one out as quick as possible so we'll be onto Virmire ASAP anyway.

Sorry I missed the voting on this one. Heh, you're a better man than I, I've only ever let Balak live once. I don't know why, I'm usually 100% paragon in most games, but I reasoned that Balak might go on to pull the same shit he did at Terra Nova somewhere else, and the Normandy's crew (who are, as we all know, the only capable people in the galaxy) might not be around the next time he does appear.

Nice dig at Terra Nova the TV series, BTW. I was actually rather excited by it, but it just ended up being Jurrasic Park IN THE FUTURE! (but also the past)

I actually planned to put killing Balak or not to the vote, but then I realised it was probably our last chance to get the Paragon points we'd need to get the special side mission. Aside from that I thought this was actually one of the better moral choice points in the game as it involves an actual dilemma - both have downsides, it's not just "give a dog a biscuit because you're good, or kick it because you're not."

As far as the TV show goes, I didn't mind Terra Nova - at least at first. I could tolerate the family-friendly bits and it seemed like they might be about to do something interesting with it. I think having Stephen Lang in it probably invited one too many negative comparisons though - he had me comparing it to Avatar, as well as Jurassic Park thanks to the dinosaurs, and it never really lived up to either. Oh well.

Next update is recorded and almost finished writing BTW, hope to have it up by the end of the week :) And we'll DEFINITELY be off to Virmire after this!

CHAPTER 5, PART 7 (Various) - Biotic odds and ends

And that's it, you've now seen basically every side quest in the game (other than the dull galaxy-wide collection ones). Thanks for reading - next time we're really off to Virmire to continue the main plot :)

As a side discussion: the entire Mass Effect series is filled with great moments, and there are some comedy bits from the sequels that are among my favourites (the scientist salarian song in ME2, the emergency induction port in ME3, etc).

The elevator bit in this update had me thinking though - none of those funny moments that stick in my mind come from this game. In fact, now that I think about it, I'm not sure I can remember any pure comedy moments in this game. There's the "Shepard, Wrex" exchanges, but they're only made a joke in the later games - it's basically played straight here. Same with Shepard's dancing. Garrus never calibrates anything. Joker has his snarky and sarcastic moments, but they're all pretty serious compared to what he comes out with in the sequels. The alternate version of the Liara recruitment mission (if you leave her for last) is kind of funny, but not many people see that.

So help me out here - am I forgetting some of the funny moments from this game? Or am I remembering correctly, and the whole thing is played pretty much straight?

Wait...a sentient gas giant?

Is it bad that the first thing that came to mind when I read "Father Kyle" was Comstock? Man, I have been playing too much Bioshock.

As for funny moments, I think you're right. There aren't too many funny moments in ME1. I think the reason behind that is that most of the humor in the ME series derives from it making fun of itself, and while there are moments that are plenty funny on their own, stuff like Garrus' skill in calibrations, and pretty much the entirety of the Citadel DLC, was self-referential. With ME1, there really wasn't much room to be self-referential in that game, mostly because the fans hadn't created so many memes out of the series.

Mass Effect 1 took the serious Space Opera route while ME2 and 3 really kinda reeled back from that. The first game is a lot different in theme and tone from the other two its actually quite interesting.
Also, I'm pumped for Virmire, I've never played Virmire last so I wonder if anything changes.

Yeah - it just seems weird because when I think of the Mass Effect series as a whole, "funny" is definitely one of the words I'd use to describe it (along with "epic", "awesome", etc) but that impression is obviously only coming from the second and third entries in the series.

It also makes me think of this again:

ME1 - written by Drew Karpyshyn
ME2 - written by Drew Karpyshyn AND Mac Walters
ME3 - written by Mac Walters

I've used that to chart the prevalence of NPC daddy issues in the game before, but I also wonder if it has something to do with the introduction of humour? All the Mass Effect novels that Karpyshyn wrote were pretty serious affairs too (though so were the Mac Walters comics, so go figure).

I think you've got a point about the self-referential stuff too woodaba - as the Citadel DLC proved, quite a bit of the humour is actually fanservice and they obviously didn't have any of that to work with when ME1 was released.

I'm not saying I think this game suffers for its lack of humour, BTW - I'm just saying I'd forgotten it was all so serious :P

woodaba:
Wait...a sentient gas giant?

Yeah - I'd completely forgotten about this planet until I stumbled across it again doing this update. Who knows, maybe it is another crossover!

Kinda leads to something else I've been wondering too - what do people see as the biggest influences on Mass Effect? Personally I've been rewatching Battlestar Galactica (the reboot) recently and there's an awful lot of parallels, particularly with the quarians/geth/Migrant Fleet and with the AI issues. Hell, some of the Migrant Fleet vessels we see in ME2/3 even look like ones from the Colonial Fleet in BSG. And that's before we even get into some of the voice over talent later in the series ;)

But that said there's definitely influence from Star Wars and Star Trek in the too, and other sources. There's maybe a bit of Firefly in there too. Other people's thoughts?

"Everyone in 3, 2, 1..."

"Scientists are always doing dumb crap."

That was hilarious and I can SEE them actually all saying that too.

OT: I've noticed that most of the sidequests involved humans being screwed over due to other humans or aliens involved. I wish there was side missions mainly involving the turians or actual krogans. I understand this is the first game, but the reason this is my least favorite version of the ME series is because it mainly focuses on humans and crap, let alone the unfavorable gameplay lol. But still it was amazing and got me into playing ME 2 and ME 3.

AD-Stu:
Yeah - it just seems weird because when I think of the Mass Effect series as a whole, "funny" is definitely one of the words I'd use to describe it (along with "epic", "awesome", etc) but that impression is obviously only coming from the second and third entries in the series.

It also makes me think of this again:

ME1 - written by Drew Karpyshyn
ME2 - written by Drew Karpyshyn AND Mac Walters
ME3 - written by Mac Walters

You ninja'd me! That was my exact thought, that the serious tone was more a style of Karpyshyn's writing style over Walters. Since ME2 is kinda mixed on serious and humorous moments, it does kinda fit.

It may not just have been Walters though, considering the turnover rate for the writers during the trilogy, it could have just been the new faces on the writing team. I know that if you listen to Donbrow (sic?) he essentially said he wrote his characters based on how fans would want them to be written. Considering his characters encompass most of the fan favorites (Wrex, Garrus, Javik), it's pretty easy to see.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked