Is there anything that changed in ME3 that you don't like?
Yes
38.4% (201)
38.4% (201)
No
61.3% (321)
61.3% (321)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Mass Effect 3 Rage!!!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

boag:

Setrus:

I believe the answer there was a resounding 'no'...but there are more types of boxes with unlocking along with less randomness in said unlocks, so I think we'll manage. :-)

Give me a second to compose myself. . . . . . . . Fucking Bioshit!1111!!11

There, I feel better now :D

well I guess i did manage to get a pretty big list of people to actually play without getting a rage boner when they up and quit halfway into the session.

Speaking of Rage boners, I was gone for the weekend, but on my perusal of the forums I have not seen any topics dedicated to Fem Shepards underwear and lace window panties character clothes, I know these forums tends to be late getting the news, but im hoping that the rage machine hasnt caught up, I want to have a front row seat to the debates surrounding it.

I mean people got pissed off about whats her face npc wearing a low neck dress, which I might add Fem shep also has available in a much sluttier black color, but the window lace panties seem like they will erupt in a furor anger any time soon.

Well...the unlocks to the boxes is less random...you'll have your cool characters and weapons back in no time. ;-)

As to the underwear...whaaaat? I've not heard of this, or of the dress... *blinks* underwear? Seriously, when is Shepard in her underwear!? I mean the only underwear you saw in ME2 was Miranda's bra...which was quite dull.

Do you...get an option to walk around in your underwear on the Normandy or...? Gah! Mental images are horrible!

Actually, I don't care all that much, but it's fun getting crazy about nothing. Though now I'm curious, I admitt... :-p

Chapel1185:

boag:

Chapel1185:

Soldiers get Frag Grenades, which is easily one of the best abilities if not the best. That coupled with Adrenaline Rush make you an absolute killing machine. The last rank of Adrenaline Rush also gives a passive 50% shield increase. Honestly though, the assault rifle should have been kept a soldier only weapon.

Frag Grenades are cool and all in Bronze, in silver they are fairly useful to screw up Guardians, the deal breaker is if you got shield damage upgrade or not. But I cant possibly fanthom how AR is any good... at all.

You're missing the point of Adrenaline Rush if you think it's only useful aspect it the time slow, which really doesn't do very much in a game like ME. When used, the ability gives you 25% damage reduction and a 50% increase to weapon damage. It also has a passive 50% shield bonus. You complain about taking too much damage and don't use AR. I think I see a connection between the two.

You know, I always think about the damage bonus when thinking about AR...but now that I think about it the shield bonus and the like is VERY useful when you're jumped by flanking enemies.

The character redesign's are a bit frustrating, but nothing big.
Gameplay feels...generic, and having the X/A button perform so many actions is frustrating
And the Prothean DLC, but I will buy it to see where the story goes and how everything ends up

Chapel1185:

boag:

Chapel1185:

Soldiers get Frag Grenades, which is easily one of the best abilities if not the best. That coupled with Adrenaline Rush make you an absolute killing machine. The last rank of Adrenaline Rush also gives a passive 50% shield increase. Honestly though, the assault rifle should have been kept a soldier only weapon.

Frag Grenades are cool and all in Bronze, in silver they are fairly useful to screw up Guardians, the deal breaker is if you got shield damage upgrade or not. But I cant possibly fanthom how AR is any good... at all.

You're missing the point of Adrenaline Rush if you think it's only useful aspect it the time slow, which really doesn't do very much in a game like ME. When used, the ability gives you 25% damage reduction and a 50% increase to weapon damage. It also has a passive 50% shield bonus. You complain about taking too much damage and don't use AR. I think I see a connection between the two.

but the bonuses to DR and Shield arent dont even compare to a Krogan, and they get killed pretty easily in Gold.

Maybe its just my play style, I just dont like being in a position where im likely to get flanked and shot too much, then again im really not good at close quarters combat :/

Setrus:

boag:

Setrus:

I believe the answer there was a resounding 'no'...but there are more types of boxes with unlocking along with less randomness in said unlocks, so I think we'll manage. :-)

Give me a second to compose myself. . . . . . . . Fucking Bioshit!1111!!11

There, I feel better now :D

well I guess i did manage to get a pretty big list of people to actually play without getting a rage boner when they up and quit halfway into the session.

Speaking of Rage boners, I was gone for the weekend, but on my perusal of the forums I have not seen any topics dedicated to Fem Shepards underwear and lace window panties character clothes, I know these forums tends to be late getting the news, but im hoping that the rage machine hasnt caught up, I want to have a front row seat to the debates surrounding it.

I mean people got pissed off about whats her face npc wearing a low neck dress, which I might add Fem shep also has available in a much sluttier black color, but the window lace panties seem like they will erupt in a furor anger any time soon.

Well...the unlocks to the boxes is less random...you'll have your cool characters and weapons back in no time. ;-)

As to the underwear...whaaaat? I've not heard of this, or of the dress... *blinks* underwear? Seriously, when is Shepard in her underwear!? I mean the only underwear you saw in ME2 was Miranda's bra...which was quite dull.

Do you...get an option to walk around in your underwear on the Normandy or...? Gah! Mental images are horrible!

Actually, I don't care all that much, but it's fun getting crazy about nothing. Though now I'm curious, I admitt... :-p

go to the DLC thread

Chapel1185:

boag:

You know, I always think about the damage bonus when thinking about AR...but now that I think about it the shield bonus and the like is VERY useful when you're jumped by flanking enemies.

yeah, thinking about it should be useful.

Stoneface:
I completely agree with you, though I thought there were some improved areas in the demo, (better combat, more RPG stuff) I was really surprised at how little you can pick you'r dialogue, I've since counted the number of dialogue options you get in the first part of the demo, its 5...in about 25 minutes of gameplay.

Someone is this thread said that the lack of dialogue is due to the limited space allowed for the demo so Bioware made some adjustments with the single player. I really hope this was true cause what little dialogue you had in the game didn't seem that importaint at all. I hope that they didn't take away most of the dialogue to soley make more gamers to feel less akward when playing.

Oh, bloody hell! I'll probably still buy it to finish the story despite what I listed earlier. As mad as I am about gameplay issues, none of that compares to the frustration of lacking closure in a plot.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked