ME3 - DLC MADNESS!!!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Radoh:
Yes, the article says it's an assault rifle, yet you conveniently left that out of your original post. Why?

Because I expect people to read the source in threads like these. If I wanted to mislead people I wouldnt have linked the article.

If you have a habit of not reading sources that your problem, not mine, and you shouldnt expect everyone else to be as lazy as you.

tendaji:
website added all of the Razor hardware together to help get that number. So if you added in a keyboard, a mouse, a wireless headset, an iPhone cover, a messenger bag, a mouse pad, and a Controller (which all give the exact same rifle) you will end up reaching that massive number..

They did aye, but the collectors rifle gets more powerful with each item you buy, so the price is for a full powered rifle.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Radoh:
Yes, the article says it's an assault rifle, yet you conveniently left that out of your original post. Why?

Because I expect people to read the source in threads like these. If I wanted to mislead people I wouldnt have linked the article.

If you have a habit of not reading sources that your problem, not mine, and you shouldnt expect everyone else to be as lazy as you.

Hilarious.
I did not neglect to read the source, but the way you wrote the OP you seemed to have. Treating like the DLC itself was going to cost a total of Eight hundred seventy dollars, yet that isn't for the DLC is it?
It's for swag, which includes DLC as a bonus incentive to buy.

But hey, OMG BIOWARE SUCKS is so much more punchy than that isn't it?

Oh, and by the way, there wasn't a price breakdown of stuff in your source, I needed to search it out personally. So yeah.

Smell of Green:

boag:
Serisouly, no rage for Fem Shep having butt window lace panties?

i swear the thread about whats her face had like 12 pages, I would post a picture, but it is pretty risque.

Are you people actually being serious?

RedBird:

boag:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

I think I would pay for that for real. No joke.

they are real, also manshep goes around shirtless with super tight briefsboxers thingies..

Oh dear, the fact ME3 has homosexual romance options has turned me gay and now I cant stop thinking about it o.o
Actually, thats a different topic for a different time.

gof22:

boag:

i swear the thread about whats her face had like 12 pages, I would post a picture, but it is pretty risque.

What? This is the first time I have heard about this. I am honestly not sure if you are joking or not.

On Topic: I might purchase a few of the collectible figurines. I think they look pretty darn cool. The three I want the most are Thane, Garrus, and Grunt.

Volf:

boag:

can you post the link or pm me? >:D

Daystar Clarion:

boag:

You mean that's a real thing?

Would probably be the best selling DLC they make :D

Putting these in a spoiler box and links only, because they are Risque and they would probably fall in the category of not safe for work, even though Ive seen Girls from Soul Calibur wear less.

NSFW Links only

Apparently these are in the demo as well as the N7 hoodie, so its uncertain if they are DLC or if they are in the game.

Radoh:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Radoh:

I dont remember saying that.

boag:
NSFW Links only

Apparently these are in the demo as well as the N7 hoodie, so its uncertain if they are DLC or if they are in the game.

I am SO playing femshep. I was anyway but this just seals the deal.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Radoh:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Alright, so we'll play this game then.
You've made your opinion well known in these forums about the ME3 DLC, so when you find a sensationalist article that you can use to your advantage you do.
You leave your post vague enough that if you get called on it you can just deny it as simple supposition, but with your "the word Entitled will be posted 100 times" comment it makes it obvious that you expect no one would read the article and simply go Bioware Drone to help juxtapose your own position against them, making yourself look better by comparison.

Radoh:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Radoh:

No we are not. We are not playing any game, because I have precisely zero interest in discussing this with you.

Please, pick an argument with someone else and the two of you can clash in an orgy of fanboyic rage, but if its that you are looking for, you will not find it with me.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Radoh:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

No we are not. We are not playing any game, because I have precisely zero interest in discussing this with you.

Please, pick an argument with someone else and the two of you can clash in an orgy of fanboyic rage, but if its that you are looking for, you will not find it with me.

And again I get called a fanboy with no evidence to me playing the game at all.
Funny how that happens.

Radoh:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Radoh:

You've made your opinion well known in these forums about the ME3 DLC, so when you find a sensationalist article that you can use to your advantage you do.
You leave your post vague enough that if you get called on it you can just deny it as simple supposition, but with your "the word Entitled will be posted 100 times" comment it makes it obvious that you expect no one would read the article and simply go Bioware Drone to help juxtapose your own position against them, making yourself look better by comparison.

I thought he was being ironically funny with the mention of the word entitled.

Radoh:
Funny how that happens.

Yes, so funny. I am rolling on the floor laughing. I think I peed myself a little.

Seriously, are you going to keep on poking me in the side until a mod smacks you or are you going to stop and leave me in peace?

hazabaza1:
Wait, what's that? It's the sound of me not giving a shit! GASP.
I think I'll do the sensible thing and not fucking buy the DLC and stop talking about it.

Apologies for discussing games on gaming forums. I have made this mistake before.

But I do agree with the not buying any of that crap sentiment.

Don't care just want the game to be out. All of it is multiplayer DLC and weapons it adds nothing that you vitally need or can't just get via leveling up any way.

Yay for more drama and sensationalism.

Wuvlycuddles:

hazabaza1:
I think I'll do the sensible thing and not fucking buy the DLC and stop talking about it.

Apologies for discussing games on gaming forums. I have made this mistake before.

Hey, I'm fine with discussing games. But when there's a billion fucking threads made per second about the same thing we all know about it gets pretty tedious pretty quick.

Airsoftslayer93:

tendaji:
website added all of the Razor hardware together to help get that number. So if you added in a keyboard, a mouse, a wireless headset, an iPhone cover, a messenger bag, a mouse pad, and a Controller (which all give the exact same rifle) you will end up reaching that massive number..

They did aye, but the collectors rifle gets more powerful with each item you buy, so the price is for a full powered rifle.

If it doesn't upgrade from the veteran packs (which we don't know yet) then why not just buy 10 iPhone cases, and save $400? You'll end up with the same thing either way.

You forgot about that DLC which was announced yesterday. The one where the player will be able to recruit a volus squad member?

Yeah...

hazabaza1:

Wuvlycuddles:

hazabaza1:

Hey, I'm fine with discussing games. But when there's a billion fucking threads made per second about the same thing we all know about it gets pretty tedious pretty quick.

You could always do the sensible thing and not look at those threads and stop posting in them :D

Airsoftslayer93:

tendaji:

dude, all the weapons get more powerful with any veteran pack you buy.

have you even played the multiplayer?

Well if people stopped buying crappy DLC, there wouldn't be so much of it.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Radoh:
Funny how that happens.

Yes, so funny. I am rolling on the floor laughing. I think I peed myself a little.

Seriously, are you going to keep on poking me in the side until a mod smacks you or are you going to stop and leave me in peace?

Now, you say stuff like that after you insult me in the previous post and just expect me to not "bother" you. My original hope here was to dissuade you from continuing to insult people in your thread with your demeanor i.e.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:
HURR BUT ITS ONLY AN ASSAULT RIFLE AND DURRR

Yes, NO SHIT PEOPLE, the article I linked says as much. Jesus Christ.

as well as call into question stuff you said in the OP. But you then misinterpret what I said and call me lazy because of it, followed by calling me a fanboy for simply pointing out you are only consistent at avoiding the actual pricing of the things, which is more or less the whole purpose of this thread.

AHHH THE MADNESS!!! THE ME3 DLC MADNESS!!!!!1!

juraigamer:
Well if people stopped buying crappy DLC, there wouldn't be so much of it.

True, but how does the existence of DLC affect you personally?

Radoh:

$44.99 for the Liara figurine - which oddly enough now comes with multiplayer unlock DLC
$24.99 for The Art of Mass Effect Universe - Collector Assault Rifle unlock DLC/Powerup
$80 for four Mass Effect 3 toys - "Slightly randomized" multiplayer unlock DLC
$59.99 for the Mass Effect 3 controller - Collector Assault Rifle unlock DLC/Powerup
$209.99 for the Chimera 5.1 Headset - Collector Assault Rifle unlock DLC/Powerup
$34.99 for the Mousepad - Collector Assault Rifle unlock DLC/Powerup
$79.99 for the Messenger Bag - Collector Assault Rifle unlock DLC/Powerup
$24.99 for the iPhone case - Collector Assault Rifle unlock DLC/Powerup
$79.99 for the Mouse - Collector Assault Rifle unlock DLC/Powerup
$139.99 for the Keyboard - Collector Assault Rifle unlock DLC/Powerup

Reposted for Truth. Awesome demonstration Radoh. ^^ Also...

So, if I buy the Art of Mass Effect book (which I was considering buying just for the art) I get the Collector Assault Rifle. Neat.

And if I buy the single player DLC for 10 bucks, that brings my total DLC purchasing up to $35... which is less than I paid for DA:O DLC. And that counts the artbook that I would have bought anyway even without the offered DLC.

... why exactly are people bitching again?
Edit: Oh, right, I remember - because they can. **sigh** This is the internet.

Buddy, you're mad at people for pointing out that most of it is superfluous?...Exactly what did you expect? Three pages of people going "oh thanks for sharing that with us" What did you expect? Frankly with the "870$ I wish I was kidding" and "I won't share my opinion on this you can guess what it is by now" you're panting a canvas that implies that you have a negative opinion of ME3 and the point of these threads is to debate these things, so yeah people are going to point that stuff out. If you really want it to stop, I suggest rewording your OP.

Wuvlycuddles:

hazabaza1:

Wuvlycuddles:

You could always do the sensible thing and not look at those threads and stop posting in them :D

But it's the only thing that's here!
[first world problems]Waaaaaaah, the forums I go to don't have different topics waaaaaaaah[/first world problems.]

Bara_no_Hime:

So, if I buy the Art of Mass Effect book (which I was considering buying just for the art) I get the Collector Assault Rifle. Neat.

And if I buy the single player DLC for 10 bucks, that brings my total DLC purchasing up to $35... which is less than I paid for DA:O DLC. And that counts the artbook that I would have bought anyway even without the offered DLC.

Because sensationalism. I mean, Eight hundred seventy dollars! That's a lot of money for a game('s accessories library)!
Seriously though, I'm glad this thread got made, my mouse kinda is crapping out on me, and now I know I can totally have a Mass Effect mouse.
A really freaking expensive mouse mind you, but now I have the option.

Radoh:

Bara_no_Hime:

Because sensationalism. I mean, Eight hundred seventy dollars! That's a lot of money for a game (accessories)!
Seriously though, I'm glad this thread got made, my mouse kinda is crapping out on me, and now I know I can totally have a Mass Effect mouse.

Well, $80 isn't out of the realm of normal for a good gaming mouse. Or at least it wasn't the last time I went shopping for a mouse...

Which was... quite a while ago, actually. I mostly use my laptop touchpad or my PS3 controller. The point being I may not have an accurate idea of how much a mouse costs these days, but when I last went mouse shopping a low-end mouse was at least $40, and a good mouse was upward of $100. So $80 seems pretty average to me.

OniaPL:
You forgot about that DLC which was announced yesterday. The one where the player will be able to recruit a volus squad member?

Yeah...

You got me last time. But this time, I saw your trap card coming!

Daystar Clarion:
Where's Zeel when you need him.

He'd flip his shit over this :D

Despite the thread nearly reaching 1.5k views, I guess not everyone realises that everyone knows and must remind you.

anthony87:

I don't know, he was too good of a troll for my liking. I actually started getting kinda mad.

See the thing with Zeel is that he isn't a troll.

He's a delusional psychopath.

One excerpt of his from a thread a few days ago?
"You know less about me than that bitch I drowned in the river".

A snippet from his blog?
"I'd like to douse all you fanboys in oil and set you on fire"...or something along those lines.

Seriously man, check out his blog:
http://xkingxzeel.blogspot.com/2012/02/why-i-cant-take-fanboys-seriously.html

The dude is fucking nuts.

See, that source can also be used to argue he's a troll
http://xkingxzeel.blogspot.com/2009/11/mirror-mirror-on-wall-whos-baddest-of.html
I'm personally going with schizophrenia, half troll and half psychopath.

I thought something was off with her when I played the demo, but I guess this settles it. My super power is sensing when people are wearing questionable underwear. I am going to be first super hero who can justify wearing his underpants on the outside!

Bara_no_Hime:

Radoh:

Bara_no_Hime:

Because sensationalism. I mean, Eight hundred seventy dollars! That's a lot of money for a game (accessories)!

Well, $80 isn't out of the realm of normal for a good gaming mouse. Or at least it wasn't the last time I went shopping for a mouse...

Which was... quite a while ago, actually. I mostly use my laptop touchpad or my PS3 controller. The point being I may not have an accurate idea of how much a mouse costs these days, but when I last went mouse shopping a low-end mouse was at least $40, and a good mouse was upward of $100. So $80 seems pretty average to me.

Well yeah, but I never really saw the "good gaming mouse" as a necessity. I got one when I got my computer, and I don't ever use those side buttons for anything.
Though now that I say that, maybe I should key bind some stuff to them. Seems useful. Perhaps I should be in the market for that mouse.
Congratulations Bara, I think you just got Bioware a sale, well done.

Captcha: Ingmajo was
Ingmajo was what? Wait, do you mean Ingmajo is dead, as in not "is" but "was"?

Radoh:
Well yeah, but I never really saw the "good gaming mouse" as a necessity. I got one when I got my computer, and I don't ever use those side buttons for anything.
Though now that I say that, maybe I should key bind some stuff to them. Seems useful. Perhaps I should be in the market for that mouse.
Congratulations Bara, I think you just got Bioware a sale, well done.

**laughs**

Well, that wasn't my intent, but I'm happy to have helped. And hey, free multiplayer assault rifle bonus. ^^

To everyone else: See, this is how it works. Radoh needed a new mouse. Radoh chooses to get a cool Mass Effect mouse because it's neat. Radoh will get free DLC with the mouse. Thus Radoh is rewarded for something she was going to buy anyway. This is how this promotion is supposed to work, and why so many items have the same unlock - because the idea is to catch someone going "hey, I need X - I'll get the Mass Effect one cause ME is awesome - oh, cool, free DLC." The intent is not to force people to buy things they wouldn't have otherwise.

Why does everyone care so much about this? Do you really need a polygon model of a gun with slightly different handling numbers? Something that is BOUND to come out 4 months after release for a dollar?
Yes it costs 800 gallons of childrens blood but the thing is, it's needless stuff that will only be bought by people who wanted the toys or whatever in the first place. And if you don't want these silly toys, here's a thought .......Don't buy it?

Richardplex:

OniaPL:

Yeah...

[quote="Daystar Clarion" post="9.352331.13965220"]Where's Zeel when you need him.

But it's so delightful to mess with ME fans... D:
Click the link! D:<

By the way, who is this Zeel and why does everyone hate him?

This whole market is becoming a real bitch for completionist's and collectors like myself.

Oh well....

*unzips pants*

Please be gentle EA/Bioware...

OniaPL:

Richardplex:

OniaPL:

Yeah...

[quote="Daystar Clarion" post="9.352331.13965220"]Where's Zeel when you need him.

But it's so delightful to mess with ME fans... D:
Click the link! D:<

By the way, who is this Zeel and why does everyone hate him?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.351892-BioWare-Defends-Mass-Effect-3-Launch-Day-DLC
Page 1 to page 26. He tried to make us hate, but We held the line! I personally think page 13 is where it becomes hilarious.
And then he wrote about us, http://xkingxzeel.blogspot.com/2012/02/why-i-cant-take-fanboys-seriously.html

He got more and more deranged as the thread went on.

Also, notice that the man never sleeps.

boag:

Airsoftslayer93:

tendaji:

dude, all the weapons get more powerful with any veteran pack you buy.

have you even played the multiplayer?

Nope, I'm just going of what i've read, far more of a single player kind of guy. from what i read the only way to get the collectors rifle more powerful was using the razer stuff, but i'm probably mistaken, thanks for clarifying.

boag:
[Putting these in a spoiler box and links only, because they are Risque and they would probably fall in the category of not safe for work, even though Ive seen Girls from Soul Calibur wear less.

NSFW Links only

Yes, but before I lose the rest of my faith in the human race, I must know; is it DLC? Or just a mod.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked