EA defends itself against thousands of anti-gay letters

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Iron Criterion:

omicron1:

You are beginning from the invalid postulate that homosexuality is similar in classification to race or gender - that it is inborn, impossible to alter.

My God, how do people like you still exist? Is your life so empty and devoid of all meaning that you have to deliberately involve yourself into matters that don't concern you at all? It's cool that you're not gay and that gay marriage isn't your cup of tea; I feel the same way about many things but I just ignore it. Like you can in ME3.

I'm finding myself in a strange position where for the first time I'm agreeing and siding with EA.

Hmm. I'd say it's because the liberal view on this issue is not, in fact, concensus; because it is shared by approximately 50% of America and much less than that in a general sense; and because the sum total of the argument to date (our view of things is right because we're calling it a human rights issue) has absolutely failed to convince me, or the vast majority of conservatives.
And while it is true that the Escapist represents a very liberal bubble-world where 97% of people agree with you, out in the real world this is not the case.

On the general subject: my position here is quite similar to that espoused here, albeit of a differing viewpoint. It's fine that this content exists - just as it's fine that Ashley is religious. But the option to say "I don't believe that" is sorely missed.

DrVornoff:
Another thought that occurs to me. I hear a lot of guys bitch about how much they hate it when Zevran or Anders hits on you, but they never say anything about how sexually aggressive Isabella is. If you play a female, she hits on you out of the blue too. Yet the guys never complain about this. Hmm, I wonder why that is?

I'm going to make the broad - and very possibly incorrect - assumption that most of the people that have an issue with the way Zevran or Anders hit on you would never even consider playing a female character to begin with. They simply never even experienced the aggression presented by Isabella.

And no - this is not just a troll.

omicron1:
Yes - but there is not an option to disagree with the concept.

Its set 200 years in the future, and one would hope we won't be having these inane arguments then.

Considering there's plenty of people banging aliens, it makes little sense that the galaxy would still be hung up on something so petty. In fact, if they wanted to take your approach, they'd make inter-alien-species banging the analogy for people's petty issues with gays today (and I'm pretty sure they do actually do that, at least with Liara), not the gays in the game itself.

Oh, and your first post seems to suggest that because you can't deal with situation in exactly the way you like (I mean, I'd have thought 'be friends', 'be gay with him', 'ignore him completely' was fairly inclusive as it is), it shouldn't be there at all.

And that's ridiculous.

As I said, contextually, the response you want makes little sense. Christ, Don't Ask Don't Tell makes no fucking sense now, let alone 200 years in the future.

Personally, they handled him well. In so far as I've noticed, Cortez being gay is treated like an item on a checklist along with his hair colour. The parts where Shepard comforts Cortez over the loss of someone he loved with all his heart would be as touching if they referred to a wife instead of a husband: they work because the sentiment is heartfelt.

I'd pick up a rifle and fly with Lieutenant Steve Cortez any day of the week.

Also as an aside, Anders hitting on me in DAII only got creepy after I finished the game for the first time; because I knew then what he did in the end. So it comes across to me as less like genuine romantic interest and more like fishing for an intimate partner in crime. He's a tragic figure, but its not a tragedy I can sympathise with.

Well, that good that EA is standing up against these jerks.

Hey...Wait a...

The Family Research Council, led by Tony Perkins, is also involved. "In a new Star Wars game, the biggest threat to the empire may be homosexual activists!" said Perkins.

Waitwhawhatisthis?! Does this guy even realize that the empire are the BAD GUYS?! *facepalm*

omicron1:

You are beginning from the invalid postulate that homosexuality is similar in classification to race or gender - that it is inborn, impossible to alter. As long as your arguments rest on postulates that are not accepted by both sides, no conversation may take place.

At this point, I have said my piece, outlined my positions. I'm not moving from them. Good day to y'all.

Ah, the classic "I'm taking my ball and going home!" defense. Splendid.

also:

As long as your arguments rest on postulates that are not accepted by both sides, no conversation may take place

That's really fucking cute. Really, it is.

Christians (most of them) disagree with evolution (a notion about as sensible as disagreeing with gravity). You know what the scientific community said to them? "Fuck off, you're wrong and we're moving on without you."

The same statement applies here.

also (part 2!):

omicron1:

Hmm. I'd say it's because the liberal view on this issue is not, in fact, concensus; because it is shared by approximately 50% of America and much less than that in a general sense; and because the sum total of the argument to date (our view of things is right because we're calling it a human rights issue) has absolutely failed to convince me, or the vast majority of conservatives.

Argumentum ad populum is a classic (and disgusting) fallacy that holds no weight in this argument whatsoever.

For all those fancy, obtuse words you like to use, I would think you'd at least have a basic understanding of that.

I just have to ask: Jesus-tapdancing-Christ!, who cares? Who cares if there is gay sex in video games? Who cares if One Million Dumbasses want to bitch about gay sex in video games? Who cares what they even have to say? And really, who even cares about homosexuality anymore? If people really still care at this point I give up, just freaking give up on everybody.

dyre:
Haven't played ME3, but I remember DA2 seemed to have a ton of bisexual characters for some reason. Imo Bioware should make more exclusively gay or exclusively straight characters, because right now it feels like all my teammates want to fuck me no matter who I am...

To be fair, they did that somewhat with ME3 with Cortez.

OT: This is depressing, if anything, this proves why we can't have nice things, because people everywhere can just turn to idiots, I don't even get the point in why they are doing this in the first place (of all the things to call them), it's such a petty insult nowadays, and in some cases it isn't an insult at all.

Apparently the captcha hates EA as much as those people: crash and burn

:P sooooooo essentially this is the same story as the one that came out a few months ago about homosexuals in The Old Republic? I thought some of the quotes in that article were absolutely hilarious. From the preacher that was leading the protest: "It turns out that the Rebels aren't the biggest threat to the Galactic Empire, but instead it's homosexual activists!" That quote immediately gave me the image of a bunch of gungans marching around on the streets beneath Palpatine's window chanting "WE'SA HERE AND WE'SA QUEER!!!"

I really didn't mind the homosexual themes in ME 3, as I'm certain most mature people didn't. Buuuuuuuut I gotta say I didn't like Cortez, your shuttle pilot, very much. Your comms officer is a full-on lesbian, but she's very subtle about it. Cortez on the other hand...EVERY conversation you have with him he has to remind you that he's gay and his husband is dead. Again, I don't mind the homosexual themes, but I much prefer the subtle approach that Traynor uses. She just kinda sneaks into your shower and then into your bed. Cortez, on the other hand, reminds me of the opening scroll of one of the Family Guy Star Wars episodes: "A long time ago, before the gays were all up in your face about it..."

Zhukov:
Gotta protect them kiddies.

If they see something homosexual in a game they're not supposed to be playing then... good God, they might ask their parents an awkward question or two then go back to not giving a shit. Horrors above!

I think parents have a legitimate concern when it comes to what type of content they want to expose their children to, no matter what kind it is. It should not be dismissed; it should be addressed...professionally. But you also raise a good point in that a parent should address these real-world issues with their children themselves. You can't make it go away.

I understand completely that a parent wants to keep new, unknown information from being exposed to a child who has not yet reached an age to fully-form a thought based upon feedback.

But...if the person is of the PROPER AGE TO PLAY A GAME WHICH FEATURES HETERO-HOMOSEXUAL SEXUAL CONTENT...then the issue is void in that the player should be old enough to handle such content within their own reason.

omicron1:
It seems to me like the spirit of inclusiveness should extend to those of us who think Don't Ask Don't Tell was good policy, and would like to be able to tell Steve Cortez so. You know, rather than being forced to commiserate with him or ignore him completely. But hey, inclusiveness only works one way, right? It doesn't count if you're on the wrong side.

If I understand you right you want the option to tell an NPC that you don't think gay marriage is ok. Is that correct?

omicron1:

And while it is true that the Escapist represents a very liberal bubble-world where 97% of people agree with you, out in the real world this is not the case.

Bioware is a Canadian developer writing a game about the future. They are 100% free to pay about as much attention to red America's current but declining squeamishness about gay marriage as they pay to Iran's current but declining squeamishness about women not covering their hair.

Darkong:
complaint over the option

Stop reading there, lol.

Complaining over an option is quite possibly one for the most asinine things a person can do. Man, I sure hate that this street has two intersections, it should really have only one! Never mind that I never use the other, but damn this street for making it available and damn everyone who uses it! *rageragerage*

Savagezion:
Isn't there an option to not have gay sex in the game? I am confused.

Yes. It's actually mildly difficult to have gay sex in the game - or any sex really. You have to make a distinct effort through dialogue options to progress any relationship.

The issue being bitched about is that there are two openly gay crewmembers on the ship.

The gay male shuttle pilot, who spends much of the game lamenting his dead husband.

The lesbian techy who is embarrassed about flirting with EDI when she thought EDI was just a VI.

So basically, people are upset that there are gay people AT ALL. Not that they do anything - just that they exist. Which is why this is such utter fucking bullshit.

OT: Shine on EA. Don't let those homophobic idiots bother you.

The only issue I had with the gay thing is that Kaiden suddenly turned bisexual, despite being completely straight in ME1, as far as I recall. That just seemed like a forced way to have a second choice of sausage to nosh on.

Cortez, though, he was awesome. Wasn't stereotyped in anyway and all around just a great supporting character. Totally would've gone for him had I not been a FemShep.

OT: This seems to be a collection of people who don't want their children to know that gay people exist - now THAT is just bad parenting. It could be argued that they just don't want to show their children some hot sexy man time, which is fine, but maybe YOU SHOULDN'T BE BUYING YOUR CHILDREN M-RATED GAMES. Just a thought.

MiloP:
The only issue I had with the gay thing is that Kaiden suddenly turned bisexual, despite being completely straight in ME1, as far as I recall. That just seemed like a forced way to have a second choice of sausage to nosh on.

Cortez, though, he was awesome. Wasn't stereotyped in anyway and all around just a great supporting character. Totally would've gone for him had I not been a FemShep.

OT: This seems to be a collection of people who don't want their children to know that gay people exist - now THAT is just bad parenting. It could be argued that they just don't want to show their children some hot sexy man time, which is fine, but maybe YOU SHOULDN'T BE BUYING YOUR CHILDREN M-RATED GAMES. Just a thought.

Well, actually he was stereotyped. All other arguements aside (which I am not going to get into) they took the non-person route with him.

Basically when a developer team has no real idea of what to do with a character but are required to put it in, they focus largely on family. The token black guy, hispanic, or whatever else caring for and being entirely motivated by family gives an illusion of depth, while really doing very little for the character or storyline, typically because the writers have very little to say about the subject the character is meant to address in the context of their story.

Cortez is a garbage character, his sexual orientation aside. He's pretty much a pilot stereotype whose only real character trait is QQing about his dead husband.

Kaiden and Anders being gay is a politically correct insersion into the game as it made no real sense for either of them. Both were previously established characters who were modified to fit the bill they wanted.

People tend to forget Kaiden's fairly macho posturing towards the ladies in ME1 and how if he was bi- originally that probably would have come out before then. Anders was similar in his first appearance in "Dragon Age: Awakening" given some of the comments he made, really there was kind of a joke about him being gay because of the ear he wore his earring in, but I seem to remember reading that it was an art malfunction and statements from Bioware confirming that Anders was not gay, at least originally. This was when "Awakening" was new.

Now, regardless of the subject overall, compare that roster of characters to say Leliana or Zevran who were both bi-sexuals in the core "Origin" storyline, or say Isabela who was an NPC in "origins" and rounded out to be playable in "2". Those characters are comparitively well rounded and designed from the very beginning to be gay/bi and are of a substantially higher quality which reinforces my belief that the later characters added to ME3, and some of the ones in "2" (like Anders) were done for the sake of political correctness. I'm considerably more receptive to say Fenris' bi-sexuality as part of the character than that of Anders because what they did with Anders contridicts his earlier portrayal as a playable character in "Awakening" and also statements by the developers which were a bigger deal at the time the game was released (and mostly people loling about his earring and the simple fact that he acted like a total poonhound, staring up statues of Andraste and such without even making so much as a commment about another guy... and personality wise, if he was gay or bi he definatly would have, he's almost totally irreverant).

latenightapplepie:

Elamdri:

To paraphrase Mike Kraulik

I would burn everything I have built to the GROUND if it meant I could catch people like you in the flames.

:D

Who is this fellow? And what exactly are you paraphrasing? Sorry, I tried searching for it, but I couldn't find it.

I misspelled the name, it's Mike Krahulik, not Kraulik. He's the artist for Penny Arcade, his character is Gabe.

A few months ago there was a big uproar; some company had developed some weird controller add-on and had taken pre-orders on them. Some guy had contacted the marketing firm representing the company (Ocean Marketing) wondering if the pre-orders would be ready by Christmas because they had been pushed back. The guy from the marketing firm sent the customer a series of incredibly rude letters. The customer sent the letters to a number of gaming websites, including Penny Arcade. Penny Arcade posted the letter and were later contacted by the same guy from Ocean Marketing who was very rude to Penny Arcade (I don't think he had any clue at the time what Penny Arcade was). Well that pissed off Mike even more, so he unleashed the dogs of war on the guy, and by that I mean sicked internet fanboys on him. Within like days the guy contacted them begging to make it stop.

One of the things Mike said during the whole ordeal was that he had dealt with bullies his entire life and that "When these assholes threaten me or Penny Arcade I just laugh. I will personally burn everything I've made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."

http://www.penny-arcade.com/2011/12/27/an-update1

hehe, maybe Bioware should add an option in DLC so when Cortez is grieving over his husband Shepard can say "Your husband is in hell for gayness and you're gonna go there too!" I mean, if we're going to "show both sides of an issue under debate".

omicron1:

Savagezion:

omicron1:

I expect any game dealing with issues under debate to serve both sides equally. For example: If there is a question dealing with religion, I should be able to respond either as a religious person or as an atheist. If there is a question dealing with gay marriage, I should be able to respond either for or against.

Yes - but there is not an option to disagree with the concept.

I don't think that being a dick to the gay dude on board the ship would be sensible since he would probably kill himself and / or just leave your party. Within the context of sensibility and reason, you wouldn't do that since you only have four others to come along on a mission not counting the prothean because he isn't a person.

I think in order to get that to work you would also have to show hate on every single level. There's a BLACK GUY on the ship? Well then I'll go over there and kick his ass. A WOMAN TOO, I'LL MAKE THEM MY SEX SLAVE!

I hope your understanding what I'm getting at. In order to make themselves not look like Homophobic nerds they would have to make themselves look like they hate everybody, blacks, whites, gays, the whole spectrum of diversity.

Bara_no_Hime:

Savagezion:

Yes. It's actually mildly difficult to have gay sex in the game - or any sex really. You have to make a distinct effort through dialogue options to progress any relationship.

The issue being bitched about is that there are two openly gay crewmembers on the ship.

The gay male shuttle pilot, who spends much of the game lamenting his dead husband.

The lesbian techy who is embarrassed about flirting with EDI when she thought EDI was just a VI.

So basically, people are upset that there are gay people AT ALL. Not that they do anything - just that they exist. Which is why this is such utter fucking bullshit.

OT: Shine on EA. Don't let those homophobic idiots bother you.

Thank you for reminding that I'm not wanted by most people. I'm going to go sit in the corner and think about all the douchebags in the world...

-----------------------------------------------------

Did EA just do a good thing? I'm just not sure whether to be respectful to them for actually doing something thats sorta good or to stay mad.

Sandjube:

Necron_warrior:

Sandjube:
I'm so sick of gay people getting a bum rap. People seem really anal about this issue, and as such they seem to talk out of their ass.

Wordplay aside, I actually want to get every bigot/racist/idiotic piece of shit that pretends to be a human, round them up, and ask them one by one why they care so goddamn much about...well, ANYTHING that doesn't affect them. And when it's about a GAME with OPTIONS, it's ridiculous, and I literally, (and I quite mean literally) can't comprehend it. My brain just will not let me think about it. Which is probably for the better, actually, because if I could understand I'd probably commit suicide.

Yeah, those people are far to oral with their ideas, It should be kept tongue-in-cheek instead of shoving it down our throats.

Other-ended wordplay aside, (:D) the homophobic stuff just seems to be getting...old for me. The fact is that I keep hearing all of the anti-gay things etc. from across the pond (uk here) and It seems to be stopping some developers as they reply to this.

*sigh* I wish more game companies were Europe based (i.e. Main HQ in Europe). So these things wouldn't gain such momentum.

Heh, I actually was hoping I didn't somehow offend someone with my puns, but it seems I did the opposite, yay! And yeah it's a bit ridiculous. I try not to think about it, because if I think too hard about stupid things like this I'll have an aneurism.

I'm quite a hard person to offend, plus wordplay is brilliant ^^

Aneurism? Like this?

Buretsu:

Necron_warrior:

Sandjube:
I'm so sick of gay people getting a bum rap. People seem really anal about this issue, and as such they seem to talk out of their ass.

Wordplay aside, I actually want to get every bigot/racist/idiotic piece of shit that pretends to be a human, round them up, and ask them one by one why they care so goddamn much about...well, ANYTHING that doesn't affect them. And when it's about a GAME with OPTIONS, it's ridiculous, and I literally, (and I quite mean literally) can't comprehend it. My brain just will not let me think about it. Which is probably for the better, actually, because if I could understand I'd probably commit suicide.

Yeah, those people are far to oral with their ideas, It should be kept tongue-in-cheek instead of shoving it down our throats.

Other-ended wordplay aside, (:D) the homophobic stuff just seems to be getting...old for me. The fact is that I keep hearing all of the anti-gay things etc. from across the pond (uk here) and It seems to be stopping some developers as they reply to this.

*sigh* I wish more game companies were Europe based (i.e. Main HQ in Europe). So these things wouldn't gain such momentum.

It only took Great Britain until, what, 1967 according to Wikipedia, for the legalization of anal intercourse between consenting adults? Not saying it hasn't been getting better for everyone around the world, but it's not like the US is unique for homophobia.

Huh, You learn something new everyday.
Not to start a flame war, but you have to admit America is more religious (or vocally so) than the UK, and that does have an effect on most of these media-covered stories.

omicron1:

Iron Criterion:

omicron1:

You are beginning from the invalid postulate that homosexuality is similar in classification to race or gender - that it is inborn, impossible to alter.

My God, how do people like you still exist? Is your life so empty and devoid of all meaning that you have to deliberately involve yourself into matters that don't concern you at all? It's cool that you're not gay and that gay marriage isn't your cup of tea; I feel the same way about many things but I just ignore it. Like you can in ME3.

I'm finding myself in a strange position where for the first time I'm agreeing and siding with EA.

On the general subject: my position here is quite similar to that espoused here, albeit of a differing viewpoint. It's fine that this content exists - just as it's fine that Ashley is religious. But the option to say "I don't believe that" is sorely missed.

Hmm - apparently the "take my ball and go home" argument was actually a take my ball and go sit at the edge of the park and watch you all continue to play.

First off, lets clarify something here - this is NOT an argument about gay marriage which I will agree is still very split (although if you broaden the argument to include civil unions, I'd be comfortable in arguing that significantly more than 50% are in support of some form of recognition). This is an argument about the acceptance and validity of homosexuality in general. Sanchez does not ever ask you to marry him - he comments on losing his spouse, whom just happened to be of the same sex. In fact, it's never postulated that they were "married" - perhaps they were just "unionized."

Looking at the general population - even of a country as 'conservative' as the US - significantly more than 50% have come to accept homosexuality. More and more rarely do you hear someone refuting "gayness". And as was stated earlier in this thread - those that do almost always have a religious context to their disfavor.

And ultimately - nowhere in the context of the Mass Effect galaxy is it ever stated, or even opined, that Sheppard is a descendant of the American culture (at least not to my knowledge - I have yet to complete ME3). Maybe a much more accepting society (read Canadian) rose to global power and quashed the concept of bigotry - at least in the context of sexual preference.

Therumancer:
Kaiden and Anders being gay is a politically correct

And there it goes. Predictable as the fucking tides. Also, Kaidan was originally supposed to be bi, but they never got to record the voice acting for those parts for whatever reasons.

done for the sake of political correctness.

And again.

After reading through this topic, I've come to a decision.

I want to write a letter to EA about how much I despise homosexuality and include death threats, and then post it onto the internet without telling anyone it was me. And then I'll sit back and laugh at both sides of the argument's irrationality and hatred for each other.

Seriously guys, you're making us who don't mind the option of gay marriage (I like it, being bisexual and all) look bad.

OH look EA is spinning the hate letters and using it to paint anyone that voted them as Worst Company as homophobes.

Nice isnt it?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.363306-Everyone-that-Voted-EA-as-the-Worst-Company-is-a-Homophobe

boag:
OH look EA is spinning the hate letters and using it to paint anyone that voted them as Worst Company as homophobes.

Nice isnt it?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.363306-Everyone-that-Voted-EA-as-the-Worst-Company-is-a-Homophobe

Dude, let it go. Your point is disjointed and doesn't make sense.

boag:

Nice isnt it?

except as point out by myself and other people, nowhere in there did EA say or imply everyone who voted against them is homophobes.

DrVornoff:

Therumancer:
Kaiden and Anders being gay is a politically correct

And there it goes. Predictable as the fucking tides. Also, Kaidan was originally supposed to be bi, but they never got to record the voice acting for those parts for whatever reasons.

done for the sake of political correctness.

And again.

You might not like the point about political correctness, but it happens to be true. What's more, when ME1 first came out I remember them saying flat out that Kaiden was not supposed to be gay or bi-, there was supposition on that point. Bioware might have come out later and said this due to pressure, but the original intent stands, especially going by what was voiced which says exactly the opposite about the character (some of his comments about Liara, etc..). It's highly unlikely that it would have been played that way, and that the dialogue would have been recorded in such a way that there would have been a "special session" just for the gay side of things sprinkled throughout.

In the case of Anders you can't even make those allegations given his earlier apperance in "Dragon Age 2".

... and even so, and if they had intended Kaiden to be bi- at some point, that part of the character was scrapped as not fitting and they decided to write him as we know how, waffling back in the other direction again comes down to political correctness, and pressure.

As a gay man, I really hate Bioware's gay characters and wish they'd just stop and leave that sort of stuff to other developers who have better writers, like Obsidian maybe. Seriously, Arcade Gannon > Every gay character Bioware has ever written and probably ever will.

What annoys me more is that they seem to think they're doing us a favor by including their horribly written gay characters in every one of their games and constantly pointing out how forward-thinking they are by doing so.

Fuck. Off.

wow... im agreeing with ea?.... RUN TO THE HILLS!

I wish EA would tell social conservatives that wrote those letters to go pound sand. This is the 21st century, deal with it.

Therumancer:
You might not like the point about political correctness, but it happens to be true.

Because saying something is a fact makes it so. And of course, politically correct is the absolute worst thing you can possibly be, amirite?

What's more, when ME1 first came out I remember them saying flat out that Kaiden was not supposed to be gay or bi-, there was supposition on that point. Bioware might have come out later and said this due to pressure, but the original intent stands, especially going by what was voiced which says exactly the opposite about the character (some of his comments about Liara, etc..). It's highly unlikely that it would have been played that way, and that the dialogue would have been recorded in such a way that there would have been a "special session" just for the gay side of things sprinkled throughout.

I was lead to believe that people found scripts for it that were never recorded.

In the case of Anders you can't even make those allegations given his earlier apperance in "Dragon Age 2".

I didn't play Awakening, so I really don't care. Though I do find it ironic that everyone's demanding retcons on the ending, but retconning anything else? Oh no! That's enforcing political correctness!

... and even so, and if they had intended Kaiden to be bi- at some point, that part of the character was scrapped as not fitting and they decided to write him as we know how, waffling back in the other direction again comes down to political correctness, and pressure.

If that's teh only explanation you can think of, you don't have a very good imagination.

Adam Jensen:

I almost made the same mistake in ME3. Luckily I read about romance options before playing. The game doesn't even tell you that you're perusing a relationship with Cortez until it's too late. I blame the lack of sexual preference choice and I blame the dialogue wheel and Paragon interrupt because they never say what you're actually gonna say or do.

They gave three really blatant "dude, I'm into ladies" warning-gay-kissing-ahead prompts to head that romance off at the pass... and you don't even get negative points like you do with Anders. It doesn't change from friendship to romance until Purgatory - everything before that is like his little dig at Vega about the grizzly bears, just something in passing.

Syzygy23:
Yes. Ashley is a useless piece of racist shit who points guns at me. Pretty sure even javik said I should toss her out the airlock.

Ah, _that's_ where that datapad message comes from! I haven't done an Ash game yet, so I was wondering what the heck I was missing. I'm looking forward to that - there's a reason she only survived one of my half dozen playthroughs.

boag:

Nice isnt it?

Actually, no, you're trying to spin that EA is doing that. And your only proof is a topic you created, in which you were the only one who said that.

Gorilla Gunk:
Seriously, Arcade Gannon > Every gay character Bioware has ever written and probably ever will.

This is true.

Also, people are whining about "political correctness" in this thread, too?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked