"Heroics" that left a bad taste in your mouth

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

In Fallout whenever your Karma gets a positive boost for murdering Fiends. I absolutely cannot stand it, but I've never heard of anyone mention it before. Surely I can't be the only one who hates that?

Astraea in Demons Souls. She just wants to be left alone with Garl (her protector) and the wretched monsters who worship her.
Even worse when you kill Garl first and she kills herself.

Same thing with Priscilla in Dark Souls but damn i wanted that soul....

...... I hate you Souls games you make me feel bad.

In dishonored I dislike how killing weepers raises chaos I prefer to mercy kill them instead of letting them live and spread the infection why does the game think that that's evil.

God do I hate the main character of touhou the games would be a lot shorter and easier if the supposed heroine wasn't such a enormous bitch.

in doctor who the doctor helping dalek sec despite the fact that he kidnapped and basically killed who knows how many people in Evolution Of The Daleks also the doctor deposing Prime Minister Harriet Jones in The Christmas Invasion also the doctor abandoning jack harkness yeah the doctor can be a real asshole sometimes.

themilo504:

in doctor who the doctor helping dalek sec despite the fact that he kidnapped and basically killed who knows how many people in Evolution Of The Daleks also the doctor deposing Prime Minister Harriet Jones in The Christmas Invasion also the doctor abandoning jack harkness yeah the doctor can be a real asshole sometimes.

Wasn't Dalek Sec going to bring peace to the galaxy? Iirc his human side gave him a concious and he wanted to stop the daleks from killing everything that moved. Makes sense the doctor would want to help him rather than kill him, much as he hates them he could never bring himself to wipe out the Daleks, he'd much rather broker lasting peace than destroy them.

As far as I know the doctor didn't know Jack was alive, pretty sure he heard him die so probably just wrote him off. Also didn't help he was regenerating and in no state to go find him.

Tbf she did murder a ship full of hundreds of aliens 'just in case' even though the Doctor had scared them off. He could have hauled her off to a prison world in the year 5 billion but instead she just got the sack, i'd say he let her off lightly.

The Wykydtron:

Professor Lupin Madblood:

The Wykydtron:

Oh and the main character in Persona 3 is at least of questionable friendliness. No matter how much of a blank slate he is meant to be. I keep meaning to go through P3 again to refresh myself over why I hated that guy so much but then I remember the dreadful party AI and that singlehandedly ruins it. The rest of the story is amazing but I can't stand that guy.

He basically never does any genuine friendly stuff in a game about friendship for the whole 60 hours. The loner archtype can't stand that unchanged in that kind of game

Except for those dozens of social links which he (read: the player, read: you) genuinely felt, regardless of how unfazed he may have seemed. What problem did you have with it?

Also, if the party AI bothered you, you should get Persona 3: FES. It has much better AI and some extra content.

I guess that's the point. Sure I might have liked the Social Links but I am 100% sure that my player character couldn't be more bored. There's sort of a a disconnect there, I might be playing as him but i'm not actually him if you get the idea. I just always got the impression that he was a complete dick no matter how nice I tried to make him be.

Oh and I did get FES, if that AI is "better" then god how bad could it have been in the first place? The Answer is a load of wank anyway. I'm sure I would find the story ok if I wasn't getting fucked by the unchangeable difficulty and bad AI working in tandem to make everything as frustrating as possible.

The MC if he truly hated the people around and everything else he would have just left at the beginning as at the beginning he had no reason to stay unlike everyone else. The reason he does stay is due to the start of the freindship and respect for the people at SEES. It is only later on in the game that he has a real reason that would affect him and that is that Nyx is coming to end the world. While if he did hate everyone he would have just ignored the problem as all the shadows were doing were putting into comas and therefore didn't affect him.

The reason why he puts on the facade of a loner is that he doesn't want to be hurt as I imagine being 8 to 10 years old seeing your parents die in front of you would traumatize anyone. As for the social links you don't have to do them. But by doing them it shows that the Main Character is no longer a loner as he now seeks out freindship.

As for "the Answer" I didn't find it too hard as you just have to grind to be able to compete with some of the harder bosses. And I don't ever remember struggling with the AI

Astafel:
I'm using a film example but still... Anyone remember that film from about 3 years ago called "Harry Brown"? The things he does in that film to the "chavs" (The almost racial epithet ascribed to this group of lower-class teens) repulsed me. He tortures people and mocks them as he kills them... Granted these people are presented as some of the most repugnant people the human race ever produced but seeing as the film acts like it's almost a social commentary the commentary seems to be saying "You see those teenagers loitering out there? Well go get a big knife and gun and just go to town! They deserve it anyway... They're probably rapists and murderers" I'd also like to point out that similar/worse scenes of violence as seen in films like "A Clockwork Orange" or any Tarantino Film do not bother me. As the violence isn't presented positively it's either ironic/over-the-top/cartoon-like or to show how horrible the villain is. Harry Brown doesn't use the violence as comedy/ironic statement it seems to be supporting violence against "chavs".

Considering the class "difficulties" and the kind of "ghetto" and "sub-people" attitude many British people seem to have adopted to teenagers and especially council-house dwellers, this film comes off as basically immoral because it glorifies this de-humanization. I'd like to point out that this is literally the only film/book/anything I have ever regarded as such that (at least in my experience) no-one really questioned. I can't help but think that if a similar film was made about slaughtering "black" thugs, or "gay" thugs with such reckless "they're all the same" abandon people would be calling for the filmmakers heads.

I had a lot of difficulty taking Harry Brown difficult at all, most depictions of the criminal side of Britain in fiction are far from the truth. Layer Cake was closer to the mark than most but still a ways off, back to Harry Brown though it was implied by the way he acted that he was suffering psychological trauma and possibly undiagnosed PTSD after some of the things than happened to him in Northern Ireland but even that was way off the mark. Most vets with undiagnosed PTSD are not volatile killers waiting to be set off like a firework.

J Tyran:

I had a lot of difficulty taking Harry Brown difficult at all, most depictions of the criminal side of Britain in fiction are far from the truth. Layer Cake was closer to the mark than most but still a ways off, back to Harry Brown though it was implied by the way he acted that he was suffering psychological trauma and possibly undiagnosed PTSD after some of the things than happened to him in Northern Ireland but even that was way off the mark. Most vets with undiagnosed PTSD are not volatile killers waiting to be set off like a firework.

Just my two cents on this;

But I think it's more about British films picking up on the cultural cues that defined US cinema in the late 70's, early 80's, out of control violent crime and social degradation that spawned all those 'bloody revenge' movies and violent cop films back then. Same social issues are coming up in Britain in regards to the crime rates and policing. Harry Brown is just one movie of that genera that I've seen made.

At least you guys are using Michael Cain and not Charles Bronson for them...

themilo504:
In dishonored I dislike how killing weepers raises chaos I prefer to mercy kill them instead of letting them live and spread the infection why does the game think that that's evil.

In Dishonored your Chaos rating is not a judgement of how "evil" you are. So killing weepers isn't an evil action, it's just added violence in an unstable city.

Basically Asshole Shepard.

I mean honestly this person is such a Jerk that they could obliterate Sheldon, House, and Rodney McKay with pure jerkiness just by glancing in their direction.

I played a consistently asinine Shepard and felt disgusted. Racism, Greed, Ego, Cruelty, Sadism, and Genocide for the whole family! The amount of BS like the Renegade ending of Project Overlord...just got to be to much.

Holy shit its like Shepard is being possessed with Bullseye from Punisher Max or something.
Yet still the game goes on and on like they are this great thing.

How can someone who guns down people with almost no reason be a hero?

FFHAuthor:

J Tyran:

Just my two cents on this;

But I think it's more about British films picking up on the cultural cues that defined US cinema in the late 70's, early 80's, out of control violent crime and social degradation that spawned all those 'bloody revenge' movies and violent cop films back then. Same social issues are coming up in Britain in regards to the crime rates and policing. Harry Brown is just one movie of that genera that I've seen made.

At least you guys are using Michael Cain and not Charles Bronson for them...

We had it even back then in TV shows to, but like you say they took their cues from US cinema and TV of the time. In some cases the 70s cop shows in Britain actually came true in the 1980s during the heights of the Greater London robbery epidemic. The flying squad really had an armed division roaming in high performance cars and carrying out daring undercover operations, it was mostly sound and fury though and didn't achieve all that much from creating a few spectacular super grass events. The advent of modern policing, CCTV and better bank security finally solved the problem. But as the criminals evolved into the robbery MO after organised racketeering became too risky the bank robbers evolved into drug smuggling and distribution.

The DmC: Devil May Cry ending deserves an amazingly special mention here.

thedoclc:
Contaminating the Sacred Ashes in Dragon Age: Origins. Let me set the stage; imagine you found the mortal remains of someone who was half Mohammed, half Joan d'Arc. Imagine you had seen significant magical proof you really were in a sacred place. Imagine those ashes were a great quest to heal a leader, similar to the Grail quest of Arthurian myth. You can go ahead and despoil them. Really. Because that makes sense. Even if you didn't believe in the Maker before, you'd just seen a great deal that would make it likely for you to accept the story as true. And even if you still doubted it, it's the dominant faith in the world. And you're just going to contaminate the remains because a crazy cult out of Innsmouth Haven tells you to.

That option would make more sense if you were playing as an apostate mage in the first game... since they have a pretty serious beef with the Templars and by extension, Androste... but, you can't. I guess if you're already a Blood Mage by that point in the game, siding with the Cultists might make sense... no, "make sense" is too strong a term, but in the general vicinity of maybe eventually having some kind of logic.

The closest I've got is the whole "we will induct you in our evil mystical blood warrior ways", but, you can just save scum that crap, or wait and pick it up in a book in Awakenings... which you can also save scum to get your 10g back...

Bayushi_Kouya:
The entirety of the Orzammar plot in Dragon Age: Origins. The Grey Warden is presented with this big long quest to find a Broodmother and kill her, when the much simpler answer would have been 'enter Bhelen/Harrowmont's residence, lop their head off, a new king is crowned.'

To be fair, that probably would have resulted in even more civil war rather than a decisive resolution. The only king the dwarves would instantly leap at would be a Paragon.

Sixcess:

Tuftytufts:
Going around Panau in Just Cause 2, blowing up water towers and electric transformers in the civilian towns and cities. I guess it's to stir up resentment for the regime, but to be honest..

Just Cause 2 is a weird case in that, if it was played straight, it could easily be taken as a very politicised commentary/satire on US imperialism and morally dubious 'regime change.'

For me, the most distasteful 'heroics' I've ever experienced were in World of Warcraft. One of the early alliance zones revolves around the resurgence of the Defias Brotherhood. Now the Defias are supposed to be bad guys - they're the enemy group of the first dungeon in the game, the Deadmines - but throughout the zone you don't actually see the Defias doing anything wrong. The zone is a catacylsm-ravaged dustbowl and the Stormwind authorities are doing absolutely nothing to alleviate the suffering, while Defias agents are doing evil things like... um.... distributing food to refugees.

I have rarely if ever felt more that I was on the wrong side, and by the time the storyline forced me to go and warn the King about the return of the Brotherhood I wanted to join them, or at least kick Varian's backside and tell him that he wouldn't have this problem if he'd only get off his lazy warmongering arse and do something to stop his own damn people from starving to death.

With Just Cause 2, I've pretty much always assumed it should be read straight. It's really not a subtle critique. Or subtle in any way, for that matter.

Were the Defias Brotherhood more evil pre-Cataclysm, or was it always kinda vague there?

Chapel1185:

trty00:
Same goes for Jason Brody actually, when is he portrayed as anything other than a guy trying to save his friends?

Protagonist =/= Hero

*spoilers

In the first 10 mins of the game jason breaks out of Vaas's compound. He is then found by a local named Dennis. He then gets Jason to help get rid of the pirates that live on the island. You know, the ones that are required to "Shoot ANY local on sight". Sure Jason gets to rescue his friends as part of it, but he instead of leaving with them he sticks around to finish what he started.

The man almost singlehandedly liberated an island. Jason may not think he is a hero, but if I was a local I wouldn't see him as anything else.

Not if you ask the writer. According to him the natives worshiping him falls under the header of: Jason being narcissistic and borderline delusional. And while I don't put too much stock in what the guy says, simply because the writing never nods to Jason actually being an unreliable narrator, unlike, say, the guy feeding you info on your phone... this bit does make some sense.

Azure Knight-Zeo:
The "Tenpenny Towers" quest from Fallout 3. To pursuade some of the bigets living there, I tried using the Mezmo gun in an attempt to hypnotize them. At first I blew someone's head off, after reloading the save I thought it was a fluke and tryed it on another guy on a higher floor and he flew into a murderus rage and killed his wife while another resident had to put him down. I got the ghouls in and I didn't get any bad karma, but I still felt bad. And if that wasn't bad enough, I hear that the ghouls killed everyone else in the building, it's a good thing I died from radiation poisoning, otherwise I might have done the same to them.

But... Radiation heals them...

Example from a movie: Taken

I remember back with Borderlands 1, there was an optional mission/quest line mid-way through the game called "Alter Ego: The New Religion".

It was the second of a three mission quest line in which apparently a concerned citizen or a preacher or something had become suspicious of a growing cult of bandits who were posting fliers around town promoting their new religion. What they wanted me, the player character, to do was head to their compound and kill members of their church to get more fliers off their corpses so they could further investigate.

So, I got into a Runner and drove to the compound and started killing off bandits left and right as usual. Because my character of choice was Brick, I came equipped with both corrosive and fire rocket launchers and killed off all the bandits outside the church until I had forced the remaining ones to take cover inside the church so I could kill large numbers of them with the rocket splash damage.

Essentially, I had concentrated them all into a small space they could not escape or shoot back at me and began killing them off with fire and acid weapons, which made them all start screaming, smoking, and melting simultaneously.

As I was doing this I was becoming increasingly uneasy about it, but couldn't put my finger on it until I recalled this scene from Come and See in which the nazis force all the villagers into a barn, barricade the doors, and then set fire to the barn as they watched, laughed and drank while the women, children, and old folks trapped in the barn screamed and tried to hopelessly force open the doors in a desperate attempt to escape.

I then realized that I had just committed a miniature genocide. My targets were of a specific religion and class, I created an impromptu gas chamber/incinerator, and had them all die in the most agonizing manner possible for the sake of profit and hate (on the NPC who assigned the quest's part). By any other context, what I had done and the methods I did it all in would constitute as a hate crime.

Granted, in the next quest it was revealed that the bandits were up to no good all along and that the cult I had just holocausted the Hell out of was indeed trying to summon a monster. I can see someone interpreting this as a very Spec Ops-esque manner of making a point about "following orders" and how easy shit like what occurred in Nazi Germany could happen, but I think it bothers me so much because I think my experience was all unintentional. I don't think Gearbox intended for this kind of experience to crop up, given all the slapstick and humorous tone all the missions were given out with - I usually recognize when Gearbox gets intentionally dark, especially with some of the better parts of Borderlands 2, but I detected none of that in "Alter Ego" and that if I had done something like this in real life for similar reasons, I'd be considered a war criminal - up there with Geobbles, Himmler, Mengele, and all the other monsters who ran the death camps back in WWII.

I guess that one bit shook me so bad was because I was so unaware of it up until I was almost done killing them. I guess this was what you could call a 'Moment of Sobriety' for gamers.

Saviordd1:

Vuliev:

Saviordd1:
OR
and this is just a theory of course
Your giving Bioware way to much credit.

Or--and stay with me on this--you're letting emotion and strawmen get in the way of rationality. To use an old adage, you're refusing to see the forest for the trees. An integral part of RPGs is letting your own mind fill in the gaps, to not take everything presented as adamant fact--and accepting that storywriters aren't perfect helps quite a bit. By no means am I denying that Bioware writing does stupid things on occasion, but I can look past it and glean the intent behind it.

Yes, I'm going to glean a greater purpose from the writers that...
-Made the plot hole ridden mess that was Mass Effect 2s ending.
-Ruined the best gray character they had (Illusive Man)
-Wrote Jacob as a romance
-Wrote Kai Leng in general.
-Gave EDI a body in ME3
-Wrote ME3's crucible plot
-Retconned themselves way to hard on Cerberus in general.
-And, of course, gave us that quality ending.

Yeah excuse me if I fail to see how those same writers wanted to make a greater message or morality.
Renegade and Paragon were written to give the players the ability to make their Shepard their own. There was no underlying theme here; let's get over it and move on.

Oh, and let's not accuse people of strawmen when your argument consists of "Well if you look BEYOND the writers ineptitude and what was presented to us.
If we follow that logic train I can talk about how Twilight was actually a deep message about consumerism.

I thought I remembered Renegade Shepard was basically supposed to be Jack Bauer, as written by people who didn't really understand 24 when they were watching it.

bificommander:
I've complained about it before, but Batman Arkham City goes so overboard with it's gritty setting that Batman's obstinate refusal to allow lethal force for any reason by anyone on anyone stops seeming heroic and starts being sociopathic. I feel funny mentioning this here, since most of the examples are about protagonists who kill too casualy. And indeed, that's a common problem. But damn it, Arkham City managed to get me cheering for a less moral hero.

Honestly, Arkham City isn't the one that weirds me out, Arkham Asylum is so much worse. Most of the martial arts maneuvers, especially the take downs, were absolutely brutal maneuvers that would leave people crippled for life. There were loads of lock and breaks, knee breaks, and I'm almost certain I remember some spinal breaks in the list. Arkham City actually toned down the martial art to a level where people might be getting off with serious brain damage, and manageable breaks... except they're still in an environment without medical care...

Seriously, in ArkhamVerse, Bats would be more merciful if he was actually outright killing people. Sociopath indeed.

Starke:
Were the Defias Brotherhood more evil pre-Cataclysm, or was it always kinda vague there?

I'm not sure. Pre-Cata I'd played very little Alliance, so I don't know how they were portrayed in-game. Their backstory has always been somewhat sympathetic, their original leadership being stonemasons who rebuilt Stormwind City but were then exiled by the nobility when they asked to be paid for their work.

Not saying that justifies them turning to banditry, but you can see why they'd be pissed off with the ruling class.

In general WoW does reasonably well at painting neither the Horde or the Alliance as the 'designated heroes' of the world - both sides have done awful things for questionable reasons. Then there's the Forsaken, who regularly go right over the line into outright evil, especially since Cataclysm. Hillsbrad Foothills in particular has the player character doing some truly horrible things, but I don't think they even pretend that this is 'heroics.' It's just the Forsaken being sick, twisted bastards.

Starke:

Azure Knight-Zeo:
The "Tenpenny Towers" quest from Fallout 3. To pursuade some of the bigets living there, I tried using the Mezmo gun in an attempt to hypnotize them. At first I blew someone's head off, after reloading the save I thought it was a fluke and tryed it on another guy on a higher floor and he flew into a murderus rage and killed his wife while another resident had to put him down. I got the ghouls in and I didn't get any bad karma, but I still felt bad. And if that wasn't bad enough, I hear that the ghouls killed everyone else in the building, it's a good thing I died from radiation poisoning, otherwise I might have done the same to them.

No I ment killing them all, what they did to the old residence.

MrGalactus:
In Fallout whenever your Karma gets a positive boost for murdering Fiends. I absolutely cannot stand it, but I've never heard of anyone mention it before. Surely I can't be the only one who hates that?

Ask around the next doors town about those boys. They're... Not exactly the world's best neighbours.

Azure Knight-Zeo:

Starke:

Azure Knight-Zeo:

No I ment killing them all, what they did to the old residence.

Yeah, I actually did get that, I was making a joke... or trying to... now I've got this dead joke carcass here and nothing to do with it... :\

I probably should have ended the original post with a ":p", but, oh well.

Muspelheim:

MrGalactus:

Ask around the next doors town about those boys. They're... Not exactly the world's best neighbours.

It is a bit annoying if you're trying to play an evil character. The original Fable pulls the same thing with the undead on the Somethingerother Coast.

The problem is if you kill anyone with a Very Evil Karma score, you get positive Karma. There's a bunch of mods that remove that one. As I recall, Fallout 3 has the same problem, with just as many mods that fix it. Though outside of Tennpenny's goons, I can't remember who actually had Very Evil Karma in FO3, even the Enclave didn't give you karma for killing them, I think.

StarStruckStrumpets:

Considering the earlier scenes where

it's horrifying to think that there are still people vehemently defending this game.

Vuliev:

Saviordd1:
More like your enjoying a tree with a forest that needs a lot of work and has huge gaps.

Glades are perfectly natural phenomena and occur in pretty much any forest I can think of, metaphorical or otherwise. You're really not helping your case by demanding that the forest be entirely uniform in consistency, because it's just not going to happen--and to say "This forest sucks because it has a clearing" is just silly.

Actually, no--what you're doing is more akin to what I said earlier, i.e. grinding your face in the damaged spot of a tree, when there are numerous other healthy trees not two feet from you. Or, perhaps, it's like walking into a clearing and going "What the hell, why aren't there any trees? What am I supposed to do? This forest sucks." Or, for some of your gripes, like walking out of the forest entirely and going "What the hell, why aren't there any trees? What am I supposed to do? This forest sucks." Or even worse, walking into a section of the forest that's simply less dense than the rest of the forest, and then saying "What the hell, why aren't there any trees? What am I supposed to do? This forest sucks."

If you want more trees in a forest that already exists, you have to plant them yourself.

I'm not entirely sure how I ended up here a month after you posted this, but you seriously deserve a cookie for that response. I don't usually laugh out loud at forum posts but that, my friend, was epic.

SmilesX-23:
Astraea in Demons Souls. She just wants to be left alone with Garl (her protector) and the wretched monsters who worship her.
Even worse when you kill Garl first and she kills herself.

Same thing with Priscilla in Dark Souls but damn i wanted that soul....

...... I hate you Souls games you make me feel bad.

Ceaseless Discharge (very unfortunate name) made me feel bad after I realized the reason he attacked me was because I looted his sister corpse. Unfortunately you also need to kill him to get into the demon ruins so I can't skip him.

MailOrderClone:

StarStruckStrumpets:

it's horrifying to think that there are still people vehemently defending this game.

Both of them fells into the grey area:

The first:

The second one:

MailOrderClone:

So...

People defend this game because they obviously spend more attention to the story than you did...

Im going to have to say the ending of mass effect 3 (yes i know but shut up)

6_Qubed:

Bolwing:

Noswad:
snip, y'all

Yep, in every Elder Scrolls game you plunder dozens of tombs, and no one seems to mind. It was especially strange in Morrowind, with all the ancestor and Tribunal worship. The Nine Divines have nothing against graverobbing, though.

In my favorite, sorta-roleplaying playthrough of Skyrim thus far, I played my Khajiit as being mentally disturbed after events prior to the start of the game proper culminating in surviving the Helgen attack, and the result PTSD drives her to be absolutely ruthless with her enemies and their resultant corpses.

She had no trouble looting dead bodies, new or old- served them right for trying to kill her. Though a moment that caught me off-guard was when I was cleaning up after a fight, and found my zombified servant suddenly superfluous. I did the humane thing, and bashed its moaning skull in.

I also got annoyed by the complete amoral ability of my characters to constantly graverob tombs and still warm bodies of enemies without any regard for common decency, it really is quite a jarring psychotic thing to do when you think about it, so I amended a new character to solve this, although my fix for this was slightly different to yours. I decided to stop dungeon diving and warring completely and instead play a mentally unstable psychotic drunk hobo based on the Sir Digsby Chicken Caesar skits by Mitchell and Webb:

The idea is running around in rags with my companion ginger (Jenassa from the Drunken Huntsman turned into a "Ginger" from the sketch through NPC editor) stealing everything not nailed down and selling it all for drink, which I have put on the 1-10 shortcut keys usually reserved for weapons/spells/armour (1-ale 2-Nord ale 3-wine etc.) and taking a swig to celebrate 'momentous occasions' which basically means any excuse whatsoever (I found some carrots in a crate! HURRAY *drink wine* I see a horse "HURRAY" *drink wine* It's getting dark "HURRAY" *drink wine*) which combined with the alcohol effects mod means my screen is violently blurring and swimming before my eyes 95% of playthrough. I don't actually do any quests or anything, just try and rob people of everything they own and sell it, getting caught and being chased by guards (singing the chase theme tune of course) then when I finally get out of jail I wander around whatever city I happen to be in getting plastered until the alcohol in my hotbar runs dry. So far I have an outstanding bounty in Riften, Solitude, Markarth and Whiterun (especially Whiterun)

And it's the best fun I've ever had.

Hero in a half shell:
Sweet zombie Jesus.

...You must film this. O.O

6_Qubed:

Hero in a half shell:
Sweet zombie Jesus.

...You must film this. O.O

Unfortunately I don't think my aging laptop could handle running Skyrim and a screen recording program, and you really need a video + psychotic paranoid running commentary to make it any good. I had briefly thought of doing a let's play, but the screen blur and frequent chases don't work with screencaps, it'd be three static images of me in a house, me outside surrounded by guards, and me in a jail repeated ad nauseum (literal nausea with the alcohol blur)

Maybe when I get a better laptop I'll look into it, and post it here (except advertising your own videos is forbidden. I suppose I could stick it in user reviews, although that might annoy the regulars)

Krantos:

I'm not entirely sure how I ended up here a month after you posted this, but you seriously deserve a cookie for that response. I don't usually laugh out loud at forum posts but that, my friend, was epic.

Haha, thanks. Wasn't expecting anyone to dig it up--usually my best posts are the last ones in the thread. :P

spartandude:

[/quote]

Hooray, another person who couldn't be more ignorant of the ending if they tried!

Lily Venus:

spartandude:

Hooray, another person who couldn't be more ignorant of the ending if they tried!

[/quote]

ahh the bioware defence force, i remember when i was one of you, back before the release of ME2, DA2 and ME3. those were the days but hey ignorance is bliss.

you know you are right to an extent about all things (except for the IM being indoctrinated, they couldnt make their minds up when it came to him). when i wrote that post however it was in response to this thread "Heroics" thats left a bad taste in your mouth
and they did and i gave reasons for them

and btw yes i have played the entire trilogy, i have infact played all bioware titles KotOR and onwards (excluding the new MMO) so yes i do know what im talking about and im sorry for having a different opinion on the endings to you (actually im not sorry truth be told)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked