The Unofficial Friendly Steam Trading Thread

Pages PREV 1 . . . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 . . . 25 NEXT

Hello,

I have 26 copies of Dota 2 to give away. I already gave few copies to my friends that were interested but now I run out of people who want it. I could give all of them to one person but I request something in return. If nobody is interested I will give one by one for free to those who want. If you want Dota 2 on your Steam please send me private message on my profile.

Thanks

Thamian:
Thanks to a minor epiphany I just realised that the Dawn Of War 2 key that's been kicking around my inventory for a couple of years might be of interest to someone here (base game only: cheapest way to buy chaos rising at the time was to buy the gold edition and hence I wound up with a spare key).

TL:DR Dawn of War 2 (base game) available to anyone who wants it.

Giving away, or trading? I'd love to have it if you're giving it away. =)

Boscorelli:
Hello,

I have 26 copies of Dota 2 to give away. I already gave few copies to my friends that were interested but now I run out of people who want it. I could give all of them to one person but I request something in return. If nobody is interested I will give one by one for free to those who want. If you want Dota 2 on your Steam please send me private message on my profile.

Thanks

what's dota? never heard of it

captcha-ask questions....i just did!

A BigCup of Tea:

Originally it was a Warcraft 3 custom map called Defence of the Ancients (DotA for short), then when Frozen Throne came, tactical it was remade into DotA: Allstars and included more heroes and items, and now, it's its own game Dota 2. It's a team based game where (up to) 5 people face (up to) 5, each person gets to choose a hero at the start and the objective is to defeat the Ancient of the other team (what the title refers to)...well, the Ancient is basically just a structure in each team's base, so it's more or less "breach their base and destroy it", only, you don't have to destroy everything.

That's the basics of it and...well, it doesn't get much more complicated than this. DotA became really popular as a team based game on its own, that it spawned the MOBA (Massive Online Battle Arena) genre - League of Legends, Demigod, Guardians of Middle-earth, Heroes of Newerth, and Smite are some of the games that took after it.

Dota 2 is free to play, technically, but it's still in beta, so you either need to buy the starter pack to get access, or get the game from somebody. The latter is really easy, since there are really A LOT of copies sent out to random people on Steam, Boscorelli has 26 alone and that's not really strange or unusual.

DoPo:

A BigCup of Tea:

Originally it was a Warcraft 3 custom map called Defence of the Ancients (DotA for short), then when Frozen Throne came, tactical it was remade into DotA: Allstars and included more heroes and items, and now, it's its own game Dota 2. It's a team based game where (up to) 5 people face (up to) 5, each person gets to choose a hero at the start and the objective is to defeat the Ancient of the other team (what the title refers to)...well, the Ancient is basically just a structure in each team's base, so it's more or less "breach their base and destroy it", only, you don't have to destroy everything.

That's the basics of it and...well, it doesn't get much more complicated than this. DotA became really popular as a team based game on its own, that it spawned the MOBA (Massive Online Battle Arena) genre - League of Legends, Demigod, Guardians of Middle-earth, Heroes of Newerth, and Smite are some of the games that took after it.

Dota 2 is free to play, technically, but it's still in beta, so you either need to buy the starter pack to get access, or get the game from somebody. The latter is really easy, since there are really A LOT of copies sent out to random people on Steam, Boscorelli has 26 alone and that's not really strange or unusual.

sounds pretty good, i'm new to steam so don't really know how to access messages and stuff, won't even let me add any friends yet even though i have one game (although it was free)

Got Total War: Rome for anyone who can give me xcom: terror from the deep or xcom: apacolypse

I have a few things to give away/ trade to anyone interested:

Gatling Gears- Taken
Bloody Trapland- Taken
Polygon Storm- Taken

Open to any offers but more than happy to give away for free :)

Well that's all of them gone!

akfg666:

Gatling Gears
Bloody Trapland
Polygon Storm

Nice from you :) I would like Gatling Gears ? Thanks

sulc84:

akfg666:

Gatling Gears
Bloody Trapland
Polygon Storm

Nice from you :) I would like Gatling Gears ? Thanks

Sure, I'll PM you :)

I've got Football Manager 2013, PM me with what you'll be willing to trade.

EDIT - Ignore this. I got a Football Manager trading card actually, I thought it was the game itself.

akfg666:

Gatling Gears- Taken
Bloody Trapland- Taken
Polygon Storm

Can I have Polygon Storm?

thesilentman:

akfg666:

Gatling Gears- Taken
Bloody Trapland- Taken
Polygon Storm

Can I have Polygon Storm?

All yours :)

Right, I have a copy of The Ship for anyone. I'm looking for offers in return. No Dota 2 keys though, I've handed them out to oblivion. =D

I'll update if there's a game I particularly want.

I've got a Steam key for the Geneforge saga for anyone who wants it. 5 games of solid old fashioned RPGing action!

Also, I, along with all but three members of the Escapist (you know who you are) have DOTA keys.

EDIT: All gone

Launcelot111:
I've got a Steam key for the Geneforge saga for anyone who wants it. 5 games of solid old fashioned RPGing action!

Also, I, along with all but three members of the Escapist (you know who you are) have DOTA keys.

Sure, I'll take it if you're giving it away.

thesilentman:
Right, I have a copy of The Ship for anyone. I'm looking for offers in return. No Dota 2 keys though, I've handed them out to oblivion. =D

Wanna trade for Bastion? :)

thesilentman:

Launcelot111:

Sure, I'll take it if you're giving it away.

Sorry, it's been claimed

akfg666:

thesilentman:

I'll wait for some more offers before I decide, if that's alright with you. :-)

Hey, got a few games that I'm looking to trade. really interested in getting;

Anno 2070 Complete Edition
Age of Empires Legacy Bundle

here is my inventory http://steamcommunity.com/id/Azanix/inventory/
I also have a Strike Suit Zero Collectors Edition and Assassins creed 3 key.

Add me or pm me if you want to trade, Thanks.

To lazy to look through what everyone has to offer, but if you want what I have, mail me with yer list/offer!
I have STEAM keys for:

Dear Esther
Capsized
Thomas was Alone
Little Inferno
Awesomenauts
Proteus
Bastion
Gish

Then I have STEAM bundle keys for:

Crayon Physics Deluxe, Aquaria, Dungeons of Dredmor

Limbo, Amnesia, Sword & Sworcery, Psychonauts

Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, Braid

Never redeemed any of these keys, so I might as well see if someone else wants em. They are all from Humble Indie Bundles.

NotSoNimble:
To lazy to look through what everyone has to offer, but if you want what I have, mail me with yer list/offer!
I have STEAM keys for:

Dear Esther
Capsized
Thomas was Alone
Little Inferno
Awesomenauts
Proteus
Bastion
Gish

Never redeemed any of these keys, so I might as well see if someone else wants em. They are all from Humble Indie Bundles.

Would you accept my firstborn child[1] for Bastion? Other than that, all I have are a few Steam Trading Cards. They're common as shit, but it's all I have, man! Take pity on me! D:

[1] Note: As I am currently single, and have no want to ever have children, take offer at own risk.

A game from 2000 or 2001 where you could chose between a cowboy, an indian, or a Mexican. Then you would build your population and also your fighters. You could only have 100 for your population. You had to have works to chop wood and people to grow crops. Also your fights could steal gold from the other teams. Trappers could go out and shot buffalo for more food. Anybody remember this one?

I have two copies of Wanderlust: Rebirth and one of Guns of Icarus Online. I don't really care about getting anything in return. They're just wasting space in my inventory, so might as well give them to anybody who's interested.

SwimmingRock:
I have two copies of Wanderlust: Rebirth and one of Guns of Icarus Online. I don't really care about getting anything in return. They're just wasting space in my inventory, so might as well give them to anybody who's interested.

Hi there, can I have a copy of wanderlust: rebirth please? :)

SwimmingRock:

Can I also have a copy of Wanderlust?

NotSoNimble:
I have STEAM keys for:

Dear Esther
Capsized
Thomas was Alone
Little Inferno
Awesomenauts
Proteus
Bastion
Gish

I'm a little confused, are you giving away the bundle keys or are you offering trades for them? I get the first half of the keys, and I just want to make sure. =)

NotSoNimble:
I have STEAM keys for:

Dear Esther
Capsized
Thomas was Alone
Little Inferno
Awesomenauts
Proteus
Bastion
Gish

Hi there, also the same as the person above me, I'm confused on if you are giving away the steam bundle keys for free? if so I will offer pictures of adorable kittens for Amnesia.

Padwolf:

NotSoNimble:
I have STEAM keys for:

Dear Esther
Capsized
Thomas was Alone
Little Inferno
Awesomenauts
Proteus
Bastion
Gish

Hi there, also the same as the person above me, I'm confused on if you are giving away the steam bundle keys for free? if so I will offer pictures of adorable kittens for Amnesia.

Hey! I wanted Amnesia! >:-D

Duel to the death!

Best offer, or last avatar standing!!!!

I've had these for ages, but it would be nice to get something in trade.

thesilentman:

Hey! I wanted Amnesia! >:-D

Duel to the death!

Fine good sir, shall I bring pistols or cats to the duel at dawn?

HAVE AT THEE GOOD SIR!

I'm looking for the Vengeful Spirit Dota 2 card! I've got PL, Razor & Tusk doubles that I'll trade for it =D

thesilentman:

akfg666:

thesilentman:

I'll wait for some more offers before I decide, if that's alright with you. :-)

But of course my good Sir!

I have a 10% off coupon for Toki Tori 2. PM me and I'll add you on Steam.

Furthermore, I'm always looking to trade cards. I do my best to actually trade to finish a set; rather than buy, I find joy in the hunt.

I have this for trade:
10% OFF Toki Tori 2+
Missing Textures (GARRY'S MOD)
Thrusters (GARRY'S MOD)

Does anyone here have a Skyrim card for the summer sale? I have a foil card, so it does not count toward the summer sale.

What are you looking for? I have much to trade.

I'm looking for the following cards:

Civ. 5
- Bismark
- Catherine
- Economic
- Elizabeth I
- Foreign
- Science
- Washington

Euro Truck Sim 2
- Prestige & Reliability
- Endurance & Performance