The Escapist's Playstation 3 clan With a Website!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

The Escapist's Playstation 3 clan
Now With a Website!

Here is our "webpage" complete with forum and members. I will decide who I will make as a mod.

Well, I've only had my Playstation 3 for a few weeks now and I think I've finally had it with the people online, mainly in CoD:WaW, so I've decided to copy FishFoodCarl and make a clan for Playstation 3 owning members of the Escapist. So basically write your Escapist username and you Playstation Network gamer-tag and the games you play and I will add you to the spoiler boxes. I will be adding the games that you post later on in the day. If you can PM me the games you play so I don't miss them it would help.
Our clan tag, like the Xbox 360 one, will be ESCP.

The Escapist Clan's Events Calendar.

where I will be posting scheduled events which you decide. Now I wont just post an event that one person wants to do. If you want to have an event, PM the people that have that game and see if they'd be up for it. Oh, and one more thing, since some of the members of the Escapist live in different time zones, be sure to tell them what time zone they are going by so they know what time they're playing.

ghostsprite9= ghost-sprite9

i have:
cod4
resistance 2
lbp
the orange box
burnout paradise
battle field bad company
EDIT:
killzone 2 now
and some more.
i might get street fighter 4 if not street fighter 2 hd remix

I'd join that and the 360 one in a heartbeat.
Looking for folks to play with on both consoles.

If Street Fighter IV for PS3 becomes a played game by Escapists add me to that list definitely.

*edit*

Also, my PSN is chaserdragoon

*edit...again*

Also got LittleBig Planet if you put that up (since I noticed that posted by people as well).

psn: jayhogan18

I wont be on for a while cause of network trouble but I play:
COD4
COD:WAW
Resistance 2
LBP
Far Cry 2
Metal Gear Online

and I will definetely be playing Killzone 2 but as all my mates are going to be on that, it makes more personal sense to make a friends only clan.

EDIT: I forgot about Warhawk, GTA4, Burnout Paradise and Bad Company.
I have more games than I can remember :)

PSN ID: MA7743W

COD 4
COD WAW
GTA 4
TF2
Resistance
Motorstorm
Soul Calibur 4

Will add more later...

Call of Duty 4 is better than World at War...
Also I would like to join, but I won't be playing World at War or Resistance 2 or Far Cry 2.
Edit: ... Or Rock Band 2.

I play online with a few games:

Warhawk
GTA4
Little Big Planet
Burnout Paradise (though I haven't played that since I swapped out my HDD and found they wouldn't let me use my backup data; I might sell it soon)
UT3 (occasionally; though I am looking forward to the expansion)

I'll probably pick up SF4 in a couple of months when the price drops; it's just that I played SF2 so much in the 90s, that the followup isn't a huge priority.

If you want to add me, send a FR to psnID: savethezombies

Anyone know if there's a limit to the amount of friends on PSN?

PSN:dekkarax
I usually play LBP and COD4

I know i'm not an established regular here, so i don't expect to be added by many. But i'll participate in the thread nonetheless. I do get sick of the endless line of cunts who seem to enjoy acting like retards over the mic. It would be nice to play with some sensible people for a change.

PSN ID : Cookieflux

Games Played :
Call Of Duty:World At War

Call Of Duty 4 (I play WaW a lot more. I hardly play COD4 actually)

LittleBigPlanet

Fifa 09

Lord Of The Rings : Conquest

I will be playing Killzone 2 as of friday morning(I actually booked a day off work so I could get stuck into it). And Resident Evil 5 when it comes out.

I also have MotorStorm : Pacific Rift but i never play it really. Mostly due to a lack of people to play it with.

If you do decide to add me, please could you just give a message saying you're from The Escapist forum and state your username from here. Just so i know who is who. thanks.

Oh, and my name is Calum. So if we do end up playing, feel free to call me that. :)

I'll join as soon as I can but my PS3 is broken at the moment (refuses to read disks). I should be able to get it repaired in about 2 weeks.

Damn it. I would join but I have another clan to represent.
Nothing But The Best if your wondering.

PSN ID: Da_Schwartz

I play COD mod warfare. lil big planet, street fighter 4, rockband 2, resistance 2. And some others but mainly thats what i run. Feel free to add me :D

Shameless punt for the PC clan!

Don'tcha just love it?! :D

Xvito:
Also I would like to join, but I won't be playing World at War or Resistance 2 or Far Cry 2.

You don't have to play those. Those are just the games I have, I'm adding others right now.

sv93:

Xvito:

You don't have to play those. Those are just the games I have, I'm adding others right now.

Okay, that's good. From that list I'll be playing Burnout, CoD 4, maybe Killzone 2, LBP, MGS4, GTA4 and The Orange Box.

Edit: PSN ID=Xvito, so I'll see you online :D

Right, I've added all the latest submissions and will be adding you as friends soon. So look for that request :P

sv93:
Right, I've added all the latest submissions and will be adding you as friends soon. So look for that request :P

Will you be putting up scheduled events and matches in the OP?

psn = jboking

I HAVE
Resistance 2
LBP
The orange box
Metal Gear Online
GTA4(but I rarely play it)
Possibly will get
Killzone 2
Street fighter IV

After that, all of my games are one player. I wont be on for a while (Debate districts coming up), but when I get back I'll be glad to play on anything I have or will be getting.

side note: I could really go for some TF2 right now.

Xvito:

sv93:

Will you be putting up scheduled events and matches in the OP?

Hmm, I never thought of that! It does sound like a good idea. If the members of the Escapist clan are up for it, yeah I'll make some. Seeing as we're in different time zones it might be a bit wonkey at times but I'm sure we can work around it. So what type of event do you guys want to schedule. You can pick any game and then a time and place for you to all be on and play. I'm sure weekends and or nights will work best for most people.
Being that I'm the OP I do believe that I will make a scheduled event, or 2 for Resistance 2 and CoD: WaW. If you're interested post in the thread and I'll add you to a scheduled matches section.

PSN is Caz105
I have COD 4 COD WaW and both of the resistance games but can only go on every other week because its at my dads

Oh and I have a DNS error which I Don't know how to fix

I seem to be having a problem making the Resistance 2 clan. I've tried putting in different 3 letter codes, such as ESC, EM, ECM, etc. but none seem to work. Does anyone have any ideas?

sv93:

The Escapist's Playstation 3 clan

Well, I've only had my Playstation 3 for a few weeks now and I think I've finally had it with the people online, mainly in CoD:WaW, so I've decided to copy FishFoodCarl and make a clan for Playstation 3 owning members of the Escapist. So basically write your Escapist username and you Playstation Network gamer-tag and the games you play and I will add you to the spoiler boxes. I will be adding the games that you post later on in the day. If you can PM me the games you play so I don't miss them it would help.
Our clan tag, like the Xbox 360 one, will be ESCP.

my psn is darktheif28
i have mgs4, rockband 2, resistance 1, call of duty 4 and 5, and warhawk and soul calibur 4

My PSN is nighteyes87. I play Resistance 2, Warhawk, Street Fighter 4, Little Big Planet and Motorstorm: Pacific Rift.

Finally I have a reason to wipe the dust off my ps3 and start playing it again.

My PSN is Turkishchocolate.
Resistance
Resistance 2
LittleBigPlanet
Orange Box
MGS4 but I forgot my konami ID thing.
Rockband (Not the sequel)
Warhawk

I was wondering when someone was going to make a PS3 clan. My PSN username is gameking218 (GASP!) and I currently own:
Metal Gear Online Same as username, I think.
LittleBigPlanet
Reserved Killzone 2
Burnout Paradise
Grand Theft Auto 4
I sometimes rent Resistance 2, but may not have it all the time (Don't right now). Plan on buying it, but I am lazy.

There we go, I've sent out the first wave of invites for our clan. I'll start making the scheduled events when we have more people.

PSN ID: Lucias21

Games:
MGS 4, forgot the stupid konami sh!t.
CoD 4
GTA IV

PSN: Alpha reaper757(har har har)

Resistance 2
Farcry 2 (sometimes)

I would have more games but I'd rather rent than buy em now-a-days.

--Edit--
This better not be a "join my party as soon as I send you an invite" kindda thing cuz if I'm in the middle of a game im not gonna quit just to join a party. Was already in a clan like that and left it in the first day.

--Edit (again)--
It would also be cool to have get-to-gethers in psh. Even thou theres not much to do there it would still be fun to actualy hang around with the escapist crew and not people I regret meeting.

PSN: harhol

I play Resistance 2 & LittleBigPlanet fairly regularly.

If anyone wants to play PES2009 online I'd be interested.

Cool idea. I tried to make one for Warhawk, but I could nevetr figure out how

Regularly online for Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2 (probably), Warhawk, The Orange Box, and Motorstorm: Pacific Rift.

Also, can we get one for Crash Commando? And set one up for The Punisher: No Mercy and Fat Princess?

Finally, any way we can set up an Escapist Home space?

PSN: hMok_

Games:
Resistance 2
FarCry 2
LBP
Metal Gear Online (Edit: PAL)
Warhawk
GT5: Prologue
GTA IV
Kill Zone 2 (Soon)

Ok, lets try splitting up the Metal gear Online things into PAL region and America.

PSN : kezla83

LBP
COD WAW
GTA IV
Burnout Paradise
Orange Box
Soul Calibur IV
MK vs DC Universe

:)

PSN Name: Ionami

LittleBigPlanet

Metal Gear Online