Best Female Player Cards in EA FC 24 Ultimate Team

EA FC 24 is the first time we’ve been able to use exceptional female players in our squads. These women are making strides in the sport and now have cards to reflect that in-game. In this list, we’ll cover the best female player cards in EA FC 24 Ultimate Team.

Recommended Videos

Best Female Player Cards in EA FC 24 Ultimate Team

1) Caroline Hansen

Caroline Hansen in EA FC 24.

Caroline plays for the women’s FC Barcelona team, and she is an absolute wizard on the ball. This is well reflected in her latest In Form card, featuring a 91 rating. With 90 pace and 91 dribbling, she’ll be tearing up the right wing with the ball glued to her feet. She’s got 89 passing, so getting the ball over to a striker or midfielder will be a breeze, and if she gets the chance to shoot, with an 88 rating, chances are that the ball is going in.

If you have players from the men’s Barcelona team in your squad, she’ll get some nice chemistry alongside them, making her nice and easy to fit in. She comes with quite the price tag at over 600K, and even her regular gold card is only half that price. If you can afford her, though, she’ll be a force to be reckoned with on your squad.

Related: Is EA FC 24 on Game Pass?

2) Nadine Keßler

Nadine Kebler in EA FC 24.

Nadine has a very underrated Heroes card that I think is really exceptional value. This card has the Hero trait, and with German nationality, she’ll work well with a lot of different chemistries. She can be played as a CM or a CAM, and she has brilliant stats for those roles. With 86 dribbling and 88 passing, she makes for a solid central player, able to easily set up plays with the wingers or strikers. If she gets the chance to shoot, her 85 shooting stat is no joke, and she’s even got pretty good speed with her 81 pace.

For the cost of around 27K, I would consider this card to be a bargain. And if she doesn’t quite fit your team, she could still make an excellent substitute on your bench.

3) Sonia Bompastor

Sonia Bompastor in EA FC 24.

Sonia has an exceptional Heroes card and is one of my favorite left backs to use in the game at the moment. With the Hero trait and her French nationality, I found it very easy to slot her into my squad while maintaining good chemistry. She’s a very fast lest back with 87 pace, which really helps with running down the fast wing players you’ll be up against in most matches. She doesn’t have the highest physical stats, but her 82 defense is enough to get the ball off a wing player.

For around 90K, she’s a reasonable price with great stats that really exceed her 86 rating. If you have the funds to purchase this Heroes card to try out, I’m certain you’ll enjoy using her on your squad!

Those are some of the best female player cards to try out right now in EA FC 24. There are options for three different price points, so hopefully, one of these cards will be around a price you can afford to try out.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Does Another Crab’s Treasure Have A Skill Check Boss?
Another Crab's Treasure Game Pass Featured
Read Article Anime Switch Codes (April 2024)
Anime Switch promo image
Read Article Enjoy a Year Recap and Extra Rewards with the Latest Honkai: Star Rail Web Event
Related Content
Read Article Does Another Crab’s Treasure Have A Skill Check Boss?
Another Crab's Treasure Game Pass Featured
Read Article Anime Switch Codes (April 2024)
Anime Switch promo image
Read Article Enjoy a Year Recap and Extra Rewards with the Latest Honkai: Star Rail Web Event
Author
Alex Berry
Alex Berry has been a freelance contributor at The Escapist since January 2023. His coverage ranges from funny takes on the latest games to a whole bunch of guide content on such titles as Honkai: Star Rail, Genshin Impact, and various new games. Alex is a jack of all trades when it comes to games, playing almost every new title that shows promise. From RPGs to shooters, all the way through to sports games, he plays it all, although he does have a soft spot for turn-based RPGs having started out his gaming journey with a copy of Pokémon Red on the original Game Boy. Alex has a master's degree in Business and is fascinated by online game economies, often spending a lot of time finding ways to maximize wealth in these games (but he should really be doing that in real life instead).