Some players are experiencing trouble unlocking achievements for Hi-Fi Rush on Xbox Series X | S, but here is where and how to fix it.

Where Are the Achievements on Xbox for Hi-Fi Rush?

Hi-Fi Rush was one of the pleasant surprises during the Xbox & Bethesda Developer Direct. Not only was the new game announced, but it received a surprise drop into Game Pass and on Xbox and PC later the same day. Many Xbox fans have been excited to try the new game, but some are reporting that they are not receiving the achievements for completing milestones in Hi-Fi Rush.

Recommended Videos

Reminiscent of Jet Set Radio with even a touch of Sunset Overdrive mixed in, Hi-Fi Rush by Tango Gameworks is an action platformer where you are rewarded for timing your attacks in combat to the rhythm of the beat that Chai, our wannabe rock star hero, is powered by. It’s a significant departure for the studio behind both entries in the The Evil Within franchise, but overall reception early on has been overwhelmingly positive.

Achievements in Hi-Fi Rush Not Unlocking

However, Xbox players were reporting on Reddit that the achievements in Hi-Fi Rush were not unlocking for them when they had completed the task necessary to earn them. As a result, some achievement hunters were concerned that there was an issue with the game and that they would not be able to add to their Gamerscore until either Tango Gameworks or Microsoft corrected it. Thankfully, the problem appears to be with the notifications rather than with the achievements themselves.

Achievements for Hi-Fi Rush are unlocking as they should, and gamers are awarded the appropriate Gamerscore. The issue lies with the actual notification and tracking, which reportedly needs to be fixed for some players on the actual Xbox Series X | S consoles. When I checked on mine, the three achievements I expected to have earned were there, and I had received the score for them — so it seems to be an issue affecting only some. The Xbox app shows correct information for everyone, so if you’re curious about which Hi-Fi Rush achievements you’ve unlocked, checking there will get you accurate updates.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Enjoy a Year Recap and Extra Rewards with the Latest Honkai: Star Rail Web Event
Read Article Everything Revealed on Honkai: Star Rail 2.2 Special Program Livestream
Read Article Mythical Pokemon Diancie Is Coming to Pokemon GO Through Free Special Research
Image of the Mythical Pokemon Diancie in a crystal-filled cave, next to the Pokemon GO and World of Wonders logos
Related Content
Read Article Enjoy a Year Recap and Extra Rewards with the Latest Honkai: Star Rail Web Event
Read Article Everything Revealed on Honkai: Star Rail 2.2 Special Program Livestream
Read Article Mythical Pokemon Diancie Is Coming to Pokemon GO Through Free Special Research
Image of the Mythical Pokemon Diancie in a crystal-filled cave, next to the Pokemon GO and World of Wonders logos
Author
Tyler Erickson
Contributor at The Escapist and has been writing about games and entertainment for over 10 years. I love FPS games, action/adventure, and sports games. In entertainment, I write about everything Star Wars, comics, action and horror movies, and fantasy and horror books. I have also written for GameRant, TheXboxHub, and Strangely Awesome Games. Podcaster and streamer, and always happy to talk games or entertainment, so follow me on socials!