What games are you playing?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . . . 22 NEXT

trunkage:

Johnny Novgorod:

stroopwafel:

I really enjoyed that game. Granted, the infamous hype trailer didn't do the final game any favors and most people didn't like Aiden Pearce(I thought he was a pretty cool character) but other than the sub-par driving I thought this game was excellent. Controls in particular were much tighter than GTA and it wasn't such a heavy satire which always becomes so tiring in GTA. I didn't enjoy the sequel to WD nearly as much.

Well, I've certainly warmed up to the game since I started playing. Right off the bat I'm thinking "GTA clone, GTA clone" (which is my reaction to every urban crime sandbox, as with your Saints Rows and Sleeping Dogs). To my pleasant surprise the hacking angle is an intrinsic part of the gameplay and not some show-off gimmick. I particularly like branching out from camera to camera and pulling all kinds of strings while infiltrating hideouts and ctOS bases. Or how a lot of the infiltration puzzles (ie. the antenna hacking) require reverse engineering. It's always very satisfying when a stealth game pulls off anonymity.

Aiden I can take or leave, he looks and sounds cool but there isn't much to his character. Story so far is adequate. At least it gets its bad guys right. Sometimes that's enough.

Did you ever get to WD2. I think most things are better there, if you don't mind the troupey hacker talk shenanigans. I liked it more than 1.

It looked good in that sequelitis "bigger and better" angle but the first game is good enough for now. I need a breather between sandboxes or the whole gameplay experience gets too checklist-y for my taste.

Kyrian007:

Johnny Novgorod:

stroopwafel:

I really enjoyed that game. Granted, the infamous hype trailer didn't do the final game any favors and most people didn't like Aiden Pearce(I thought he was a pretty cool character) but other than the sub-par driving I thought this game was excellent. Controls in particular were much tighter than GTA and it wasn't such a heavy satire which always becomes so tiring in GTA. I didn't enjoy the sequel to WD nearly as much.

Well, I've certainly warmed up to the game since I started playing. Right off the bat I'm thinking "GTA clone, GTA clone" (which is my reaction to every urban crime sandbox, as with your Saints Rows and Sleeping Dogs). To my pleasant surprise the hacking angle is an intrinsic part of the gameplay and not some show-off gimmick. I particularly like branching out from camera to camera and pulling all kinds of strings while infiltrating hideouts and ctOS bases. Or how a lot of the infiltration puzzles (ie. the antenna hacking) require reverse engineering. It's always very satisfying when a stealth game pulls off anonymity.

Aiden I can take or leave, he looks and sounds cool but there isn't much to his character. Story so far is adequate. At least it gets its bad guys right. Sometimes that's enough.

I enjoyed Watch Dogs for what it was. A good sandbox to play around in. I was really surprised by how much I liked its online connectivity. Many games with modes like that I don't like and turn it off so I can play MY game without interruption. But the intrusion and hacking multiplayer stuff was actually pretty fun. I've replayed it recently... and now that the servers are underpopulated and about all you can find are races... it has lost something.

Still, I don't get why people complain about the driving. My only problem with it was it handled too good, making it far to easy. I can just grab a fast car or bike and blast at top speed driving through what is supposed to be downtown Chicago in seconds winding up with a completely undamaged car all the way across town... all without getting any notice from the cops. And anytime the cops are on me I just get in a car, drive 2 blocks, turn right or left, turn into the nearest alley, shut off the lights and duck. Works every time, like having a GTA spray shop on every corner. Or, lose any amount of heat by going to the nearest train station (they're everywhere) and using public transport. And that's if you EVER get spotted and have to run. Point and click stealth and all the gadgets you get, you really have to TRY and get spotted. Its so easy to just ghost your way through the game never getting caught. Really my only complaint is that it controlled so well it was too easy and didn't' have enough challenge.

The driving itself is fine (minus camera being locked at an awkward angle that doesn't let you look up at choppers and cameras very easily), I don't like the missions that center around it. At leas not compared to hideouts, ctOS bases, convoys, any kind of infiltration mission. But fixer contracts get awfully repetitive and it's by far the game at its most generic.

As for that Car on Demand app, why order anything other than the fastest sports car available, which is free anyway? What's the point of buying anything when you can steal it sans consequences or just get the best car for free with a quick call?

I tried Dishonored after finding it cheap on Steam but just couldn't get into it. Too many aspects just turned me off about it. For a game that's supposed to be so open-ended and inspire creativity it didn't give a good first impression of such, feeling very restrictive and too focused on being cinematic right from the beginning. The gameplay mechanics themselves also felt as cheap as the game was in price, with both melee and gunplay feeling about as satisfying to perform as the ugly character models and generally bland, muddy looking visuals were to look at. Come to think of it I've seen better looking actual mud in older games.

It's the first game I've ever gotten a refund for off of Steam.

hanselthecaretaker:
I tried Dishonored after finding it cheap on Steam but just couldn?t get into it. Too many aspects just turned me off about it. For a game that?s supposed to be so open-ended and inspire creativity it didn?t give a good first impression of such, feeling very restrictive and too focused on being cinematic right from the beginning. The gameplay mechanics themselves also felt as cheap as the game was in price, with both melee and gunplay feeling about as satisfying to perform as the ugly character models and generally bland, muddy looking visuals were to look at. Come to think of it I?ve seen better looking actual mud in older games.

It?s the first game I?ve ever gotten a refund for off of Steam.

I don't know about "too cinematic" except for maybe the tutorial mission. The game actually changes a lot over time based on how violent or pacifist you are in your approach. As for open-ended, there's usually 2 or 3 ways to get a mission done and the occasional optional sidequest. I don't know what you expected.

To me the worst part of the game was that you don't get to use any of your cool gadgets, skills and weaponry if you're going for the good ending. Kill a single person in the game and you get a bad rating. So that immediately precludes any kind of combat and you're reduced to using sleeping darts and the "nice" takedowns. Screw 85% of your arsenal or, indeed, gameplay.

I played the first hour or so of The Council a couple times, and got annoyed with myself because I just wanted to restart it each time the game told me I missed out on something I thought would have been interesting. I really just want to cheat and get all the skills for a relaxing playthrough, but that's an impossible dream on consoles nowadays.

I've been craving a good open world game, so I loaded up The Witcher 3 for the first time in a year probably. That'll be a fun time as soon as I get used to the controls again. I'm even tempted to get Skyrim on the PS4, even with it's limited mod options compared to the xbone.

I'm open to any suggestions for a good open world that's also on a console, or not very intensive as my laptop is literally falling apart and also old as crap.

DeadProxy:
I played the first hour or so of The Council a couple times, and got annoyed with myself because I just wanted to restart it each time the game told me I missed out on something I thought would have been interesting. I really just want to cheat and get all the skills for a relaxing playthrough, but that's an impossible dream on consoles nowadays.

I've been craving a good open world game, so I loaded up The Witcher 3 for the first time in a year probably. That'll be a fun time as soon as I get used to the controls again. I'm even tempted to get Skyrim on the PS4, even with it's limited mod options compared to the xbone.

I'm open to any suggestions for a good open world that's also on a console, or not very intensive as my laptop is literally falling apart and also old as crap.

If you're talking about open world on PS4 there's always Horizon: Zero Dawn in case you haven't played it yet. Probably one of the best examples of an open world done right, at least until (hopefully) RDR2 this fall.

Playing through Rise of the Tomb Raider right now and it's okay. I still prefer the Uncharted series, but Tomb Raider is fine for what it is, I guess. I'm not too fond of the crafting/hunting elements, but it isn't a huge negative.

Tales of Berseria is also a lot of fun. As the fifth Tales of game I've ever played, it's got my favorite combat system since Xillia. The characters are pretty cool and their interactions are nice. Changing costumes is also as entertaining as ever. Watching Eizen pick up a bottle with his hook hand is entertaining as hell. I can hardly remember their conversation.

And, finally, I'm playing through the Kingdom Hearts series on the PS4. Just beat Wonderland and the game is a lot... clunkier than I remember. It's still a great time and makes me so nostalgic that I don't mind it.

Still with Persona 5. I still don't think its core is as good as Persona 4 (I still prefer its "facing your repressed self" theme); but it sure beats it in terms of style, gameplay improvements and dungeon design.

For example: Persona 4 has several dungeons with very different themes, most of their floors were randomly generated, making the exploration feel too similar after a while.

Persona 5 has almost all its dungeons manually designed, making them look much more like the locations they are supposed to represent (and not just a bunch of samey looking random corridors and rooms). Only one dungeon is randomly generated like in Persona 4, making it look different to the rest.

Still on Watch_Dogs, just finished the online trophies.

Hacking other players seems impossible at first, especially once you're 75% done and the other player's search area is reduced to practically nothing. Best scenario is the player you're hacking is tangled with the cops and too busy to trace you, maybe to even care. Putting the cops between you and him to act as a natural barrier is a good strategy. As a general rule you're better off hiding in places the other player has already checked. Hiding in cars works fine, creating remote distractions with explosions, etc. The winning combo though is hiding among bushes. There's no crouch button so it only works if it's a hedge up against a wall, that way you can "take cover" by the wall, which sends Aiden into a crouch, rendering him invisible to the naked eye. Works like a charm.

I've also been playing Tales of Zestiria on and off but the game never really clicked with me. I think I'm about 15 hours in and still on the second town, always about to leave but not quite. Just met the shirtless dude, you tell me.

Well, I thought I was going back to Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but that's still on hold.

Picked up Horizon Zero Dawn from C.E.X. (a second-hand electronics shop in the UK, where you can often get games rrreeeaaaaaally cheap), and am now playing an inordinate amount of that. When I finish, I'm going to go back to the Switch for a while, either for Xenoblade or for Hollow Knight.

Johnny Novgorod:

Hacking other players seems impossible at first, especially once you're 75% done and the other player's search area is reduced to practically nothing. Best scenario is the player you're hacking is tangled with the cops and too busy to trace you, maybe to even care. Putting the cops between you and him to act as a natural barrier is a good strategy. As a general rule you're better off hiding in places the other player has already checked. Hiding in cars works fine, creating remote distractions with explosions, etc. The winning combo though is hiding among bushes. There's no crouch button so it only works if it's a hedge up against a wall, that way you can "take cover" by the wall, which sends Aiden into a crouch, rendering him invisible to the naked eye. Works like a charm.

I've also been playing Tales of Zestiria on and off but the game never really clicked with me. I think I'm about 15 hours in and still on the second town, always about to leave but not quite. Just met the shirtless dude, you tell me.

I used to literally hack them by sitting in their own car after they got out.

I'm surprised anyone still playing the first one gets hacked at all though. Someone coming into your game disables the bullet time, which makes for a real obvious indicator to go stand in a field or somewhere with no hiding spots.

Seth Carter:

Johnny Novgorod:

I used to literally hack them by sitting in their own car after they got out.

I'm surprised anyone still playing the first one gets hacked at all though. Someone coming into your game disables the bullet time, which makes for a real obvious indicator to go stand in a field or somewhere with no hiding spots.

Maybe I lucked out on those 10 hacks. By my count one dude was partly AFK, 5 or 6 were too busy fighting the cops to notice or care someone had invaded them, and the rest was just dumb luck. One time I glitched through a staircase and waited out the backdoor installation in a weird nether realm of eternal falling (and still counted!).

You know that Looney Tunes/Tom and Jerry routine of hiding directly behind your pursuer and shadowing their every move just inches away? That was essentially the Watch_Dogs online hacking experience for me.

Playing Tyranny on PC, interspersed with some short spurts of Odin Sphere.

Not far enough in either to pass judgment, though I feel like the combat in Tyranny is not going to score much points. Loving the characters and lore though. Then again, that is what Obsidian is best at.

Johnny Novgorod:

It never really clicked for me either. I beat the final boss last week and I started sometime last year, so maybe the real final boss was apathy. I had a quick look at Tales of Berseria afterwards, and its starting a hell of a lot stronger than Zestiria did, so that's something at least.

Finally got some time to play through most of Far Cry 5. Enjoyed it and while they took great pains avoiding the checklist of previous titles(or Ubi games in general) it still fell into the trap of becoming monotonous due to the gunplay being fairly unexciting(just one or two enemies, no particle effects, all guns feel the same and lack impact). With the story and characters in particular I felt Ubi tried to be as unoffensive as possible so the game lacked any real identity or gravitas. If they went full in with the Christian cult/pro-gun nutjobs this could have been pretty intense but now it are these San Francisco hippies that somehow ended up in some kind of fictional rural montana complaining about social media, what clothes to wear and that people here don't care about your status updates. It's completely stupid and neutralizes any 'serious' moments the story tries to create.

The game is alright I guess but since Far Cry is my favorite Ubi game I had higher hopes for it. Far Cry 2 remains the undisputed best game in the franchise. The Vietnam DLC of FC5 is also crap btw.

I never did finish it myself. Mostly because they seemingly just gave up writing after the first chapter.

Throughout John(?) Seed's area, while they do use "magic bullets" to capture you once, there's much more character work with the priest and Nick Rye and a sequenced flow of events in the story missions.

When you move on to Faith and the other one, you just keep getting teleported around by magic, then keep escaping by a ludicrous run of consequence. They're trying to load up those face-to-face moments, but they abandon any actual creative writing to accomplish it

Seth Carter:
I never did finish it myself. Mostly because they seemingly just gave up writing after the first chapter.

Throughout John(?) Seed's area, while they do use "magic bullets" to capture you once, there's much more character work with the priest and Nick Rye and a sequenced flow of events in the story missions.

When you move on to Faith and the other one, you just keep getting teleported around by magic, then keep escaping by a ludicrous run of consequence. They're trying to load up those face-to-face moments, but they abandon any actual creative writing to accomplish it

Yeah, the game also has a pretty strong opening but the story just completely deflates from there. Sucks though, it could have had so much potential. But I guess that is Ubi; they are either too afraid to say anything or they have nothing to say at all. Either things make for poor storytelling. With so many restrictions I don't understand why they tried to make a 'serious' story at all. It's obviously based on rural Christian cults, the Branch Davidians and the Waco incident but stripped from any political motivation that people might take offense to and it becomes a flavorless cartoony mess that hinges on old design tropes. That is also while even when they tried to get away from their traditional checklist formula it still feels very much exactly the same(no worthwile story to give meaning to the repetitive gunplay). Nothing really changed both gameplay and story/design wise. Even AC Origins innovated more.

Went back to Kingdom Come: Deliverance now that I found out a previously bugged courtship quest was fixed. As an open world, immersive RPG there really isn't anything else like it. Take this as a mini-game for example. That's a fairly simple recipe, but it took me a couple tries experimenting to get a good method. There are dozens of different recipes each with their own unique details.

In fact the whole game's attention to detail is typically outstanding, and it often requires you to actually follow directions and think about what you're doing. Take combat as another example. Sure, there are always ways of exploiting things with perks or various gear, but generally it's the most physically demanding combat system I've played (in-game, that is).

After finishing the Shadow of the Colossus remake, I'm finally playing The Last Guardian. I haven't gotten very far so it's hard to judge but so far I'm digging it.

It does feel like they basically combined the puzzle/exploring with a companion gameplay of ICO with the impressive ruins and weird monster/creature of Shadow of the Colossus. That's not a bad thing by any means.

It is weird to have a 1st person narration in this one, whereas speech in the previous games as minimal, not to mention the game gives you on-screen control prompts for actions the other games didn't.

Nier Automata, finally done with it, am glad to never have to see the damn
thing again. 4-5 hours worth of cute ideas and gamified smoothness spread thinly over way too much time wasting faff, dull characters all sharing the the same eager childlike/teenlike dutiful personality trait with dodgy voice-acting perhaps expected in the tropey anime style. I didn't connect with them, not like the music wanted me to. Maybe the vaguely angry one, but not the overly angry one near the end. What has this game got against my time? And colour? It takes away colour whenever it can. "Low health? No colour for you, silly. New area? Ahh, let's just take all this unnecessary colour out, shall we? Call it an artistic choice. Ooh, a once colourful area being attacked and causing smoke and rubble? You know what smoke and rubble's good for?? Not colour! Take it away, chaps!" It's a small gripe however, that occurred way too often for me to ignore. Am i supposed to be nicer to it because it's niche and the first didn't do too well? Is wasting the player's time in a game only ok now if it's done in a different way to the usual AAA fluff? Except it isn't much, there's a load of side quests all between "go place, pick up item, bring back item" and "go place, fuck shit up, pick up item, bring back item." And most the countless items ended up useless even on hard.

On the other hand, any exploration of robots dealing with newfound humanity, no matter how shallow, is a greatly appreciated palate cleanser after the empty toss of Detroit's "They look human, so now they feel like human...clap already at this movie graphics, actors and dumb disrespectful racism allegory, you stupid fucking audience!" So there's that. And the combat feels good mostly, but not always. Music annoys me when it's evidently trying to make me feel something for characters on screen that I do not feel. You can plink and wail delicately all you like, oh sad piano and indistinct choir, but it's creating a jarring opposite effect here, so maybe leave till after they've gone?

And I do appreciate when thing go from bad to worse to completely fucked. Just wish there were better people to share such a downward journey with than these vacuous pretty dolls. Are people expected to empathise with these females mainly through their intended attractiveness? Is it really that simple for most people?

What a disappointment. A 5 hour experience would've probably done this a world of favours instead of an expected minimum of 3 playthroughs with dull characters. At least that curiosity is crushed out of the way for good, at the cost of my time and patience. Now to continue with Pillars of Eternity to brush under the carpet and ignore a chronic fear of dealing with the downsides of human socialising once more.

why is this game rated 18 too? There's no human blood, gore, violence, drug use or nudity...wtf? Only toaster death and mild existential toaster crisis. Doesn't make sense. It's more like Japanese Tim Burton in maturity.
(Oops, it's really hard to keep a rant brief) if nothing I posted before hasn't alienated me entirely from everyone else here, this'll probably do it

Stardew Valley

Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Grind. Really, I have no idea why I like this game. By all accounts, it's the type of game I enjoy for a few hours at most, then get 'never ever touching it again' sick of it. Anyway, gotta go water my sunflowers.

Johnny Novgorod:
Thinking of getting Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir. The original PS2 game is one of my favorites. Is the new version worth getting?

Never played the original due to being a Nintendo fan boy at the time and just sticking with my Gamecube. But I played this new version last year and I loved it. It's a great little sidescrolling beat 'em up with RPG elements. I'd say get it if you enjoyed the original.

I am currently playing through Ass Creed: Black Flag again. It's certainly more of a slog than I remember it being. Maybe that's because I feel the need to collect every chest and animus fragment on the map screen instead of doing the stories or something else. I can't help it, I hate a cluttered map screen. I might play it to the end, I might start Yokus Island Express which has been picking up good reviews and appeals to me.

Chimpzy:
Stardew Valley

Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Grind. Really, I have no idea why I like this game. By all accounts, it's the type of game I enjoy for a few hours at most, then get 'never ever touching it again' sick of it. Anyway, gotta go water my sunflowers.

For me, Stardew Valley is the poster game for Gaming Addiction for me. I could not stop playing it last year and when I wasn't playing it, I was thinking about playing it. It's not a game, it's a crippling addiction.

And even now, even though I'm not playing it, I can hear it calling to me, trying to get its evil insidious hooks back into me.

"Paul...Paul...come back to the farm Paul. You're wife misses you and the crops need harvesting. You won't keep them waiting long will you Paul? "

Someone tell me I'm not the only one that hears that.

Catfood220:

Chimpzy:
Stardew Valley

For me, Stardew Valley is the poster game for Gaming Addiction for me. I could not stop playing it last year and when I wasn't playing it, I was thinking about playing it. It's not a game, it's a crippling addiction.

And even now, even though I'm not playing it, I can hear it calling to me, trying to get its evil insidious hooks back into me.

"Paul...Paul...come back to the farm Paul. You're wife misses you and the crops need harvesting. You won't keep them waiting long will you Paul? "

Someone tell me I'm not the only one that hears that.

Yeah, it's weird how I normally don't like games with that much grind him them and what essentially amounts to "clean up your yard, do chores and occasionally get to go hang out at the bar", and yet I really dug Stardew Valley. Like to the point I really want to go back and play it again now that it's been updated with a bunch of new features(different starter farm layouts and such).

Which kinda sucks since I've got my own real life yard I haven't made much progress cleaning up due to my schedule and my to play list is currently booked about 5 games out right now.

Killing Floor 2

Best casual FPS ultraviolence junk food I've found in quite a while. Easy to pick up, good community so far, and pretty stress free. Not fond of the loot box key shit, but it's cosmetic so not a deal breaker for me.

Battlefield 1.

I'm not a huge fan of the series but I did enjoy the game. The gameplay is fairly good though and the campaigns are generally well told and put together. However, the abundance of machine guns and fast paced combat makes it feel like a WW2 game cosplaying as a WW1 game. It also suffers from the fact that despite being a game presumably set in WW1, there's quite a few missions where it feels like you're pretty much a one man army taking on hoards of armed goons, despite "behind every gun is a human being". I know your NPC allies are often useless and at best a distraction, but the Illusion you're part of a large war and army is something I kind of which they'd gone with.

Probably the wierdest thing for me is the fact that it feels like it cribbed a lot from the early Call of Duty games(1, United Offensive and much of 2), mostly due to format of having a prologue and then multiple campaigns across the war you can play in more or less any order you want, each following a small set of characters and comprising a few missions each. That and just some of the general setpieces like Driving a Tank and manning an AA gun to shoot down a butt-ton of enemy planes. Not that there's anything wrong with cribbing from some good games of the same genre but the fact I feel like I'm playing really pretty version of a game that came out over a decade ago feels bizarre.

Wasting time on tank trouble and rooftop snipers :) Don't have enough time to play my favorite battlefield 3.

After over 100 hours, I finally finished Persona 5. I'm going to take a rest before starting New Game+
Story-wise (and musical-wise) Persona 4 is better; while in gameplay, graphics, animation (in-engine animation) and Persona management is better. I like how "social links" from people outside the team also give bonuses.

I started playing a Rougelite called "Wizard of Legend" fun very fast game if you like "Enter the Gungioun" you will likely like it. Here is a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5kUKvM9mPw

Replaying Shadows of the Damned for the third and, dear god, final time.

Reinstalled The Evil Within for PC last night. I played to chapter 5 on my old rig with a DS4 and tried it with KB/mouse since I didn't have DS4 Windows loaded yet, and it makes it clunkier than ever. Max Payne and The Witcher 3 are about the limit for me in terms of KB/mouse playability in Third Person. For some reason most ports just don't feel right without a controller.

The game itself is definitely flawed (No dodge, pointless upgrade system, overly scripted action sequences, etc.) but I'm intrigued enough by the setting and story to want to continue. I hope RE7 will be an overall step up in the gameplay category though.

Dark Souls Remastered and hating every second of it.

ReservoirAngel:
Dark Souls Remastered and hating every second of it.

I just started replaying my old version of the game. Also wishing I did not start a pyromancer build. Sword and board is still the best way to go.

Also starting a Skaven campaign in Mordheim, oh yes yes.

I just picked up Pocket Rumble on the Switch.

After an initial rocky start getting used to the game, I really really like it. It feels like Street Fighter (or more accurately Capcom Versus SNK 2) but without all the BS stick swiveling and needing to memorize combos.

The AI is kinda wacked, though. Sometimes, it's insanely hard even on Easy, other times, I can straight up wreck them on Hard with projectile-heavy chracters. XD

I'm super hyped to play this with friends.

DANEgerous:
I started playing a Rougelite called "Wizard of Legend"

I wish I could like the game, but it kinda feels tedious. Saving up gems to buy things with feels kinda pointless once you have a good deck (Stone Fist, Fire Dash, Thunder Aspect, Fire Lariat) and the ONLY artifact worth using (Glove of Midas).

From that point on, it feels like progression is kinda worthless since you can only take in a tiny amount of gear, so the whole game focuses purely on what you can do in the dungeon, and it kinda got stale quickly for me.

Which is weird, because I adored Risk of Rain, and that game was nothing BUT "The only thing that matters is what you do in the direct gameplay"

...I wish Risk of Rain was on Switch now. XD

I'm in a gaming funk right now. I got a new gaming lappy last month and I can't get into any game. Since I got it I've gotten Doom 2016 and find it boring as shit, Battletech which is an okay mind-numbing game but its stupid hard and gets really annoying, Prey which is just shitty space Bioshock, and I've been trying to replay Arkham Asylum but I don't remember the console being this stiff and the controls this unresponsive.

I'm playing maybe 40mins of any one game and then just quitting, progress forgotten to just sit there bored and yet incapable of enjoying a game. It feels like I've lost the ability to actually get immersed in a game to the point I can't wait to play it again. Now it feels like I have to game to make up for lost time and justify my new lappy, all the while looking at the clock waiting for quitting time.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . . . 22 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here