Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 . . . 128 NEXT

Sn1P3r M98:

captaincabbage:

issyzie25:
The first dual handgun in NaNo-shot/ x-treme guns. May I all present to you X-27C (they really come in pairs).

*blowing of horns*

Commments and crits are always welcomed.

This reminds me of something I'd find in Borderlands.

If people want to try what is basically PMG in game form, then get the Borderlands modding tool, Willowtree. It's freaking awesome. XD

Ahh crap, I got it for Xbox 360 before I discovered the powers of modding.

Actually, you can use a HD connector cable to hook you XBOX HD to a computer and mod your guns from there. Im a strictly no mods kind of person with borderlands, so I dont know much about it, if I was to mod, it would be purly for looks though.

Anyways, Ive had this for a while, and seeing all the shotguns on this page, decided to unveil it.

When I first posted my Fallout modded SMG, I got into a bit of a discussion... suffice to say, I said at the end I was going to try and make the citykiller shotgun from FO1/2, well, here it is.

Honestly, im not to happy with this, but before I could save the code, Windows decided to close my webbrowser, and now Im stuck with this. I was planning on trying to redo it, but just havent had the heart to go through with it again...

and finally.

Wadders:

KaiRai:
Wadders - (Just because I didn't want to snip all those guns but didn't want to wall of image/text it either xD) I like your M4! I'm really starting to feel the post-apocalypse thing lately :) The shotty is pretty cool too, and to my (small) knowledge all the technical is spot on too. The sniper rifle looks awesome too btw :D

Dbmountain - I like it, reminds me a little of the AA-12 somewhat. I'm curious to see more of your work though :)

Cheers, the M4 is Sn1P3r M98's work I believe though, not mine :P

Yeah post apocalypse stuff is fun to do, so I made a bastardized Car-15 too :D

Ahh yes. Sorry Sn1P3r :P clusterfuck of guns everywhere though! :P And you're right that is....extremely bastardised!It doesn't even have a handguard! :P

Ahhh the wastes of apocalypse....you bring us back to the dark ages.

Sn1P3r M98:

captaincabbage:

issyzie25:
The first dual handgun in NaNo-shot/ x-treme guns. May I all present to you X-27C (they really come in pairs).

*blowing of horns*

Commments and crits are always welcomed.

This reminds me of something I'd find in Borderlands.

If people want to try what is basically PMG in game form, then get the Borderlands modding tool, Willowtree. It's freaking awesome. XD

Ahh crap, I got it for Xbox 360 before I discovered the powers of modding.

lol bummer man. The graphics are much better for PC anyway. I know PC gamers use that argument for everything, but I played it on my friends 360 and I saw it on another friends PS3 and the console versions were considerably scaled down.

Anyway, go to youtube and just type in Borderlands weapon mods and you'll see some of the awesome guns they make.

KaiRai:

Wadders:

KaiRai:
Wadders - (Just because I didn't want to snip all those guns but didn't want to wall of image/text it either xD) I like your M4! I'm really starting to feel the post-apocalypse thing lately :) The shotty is pretty cool too, and to my (small) knowledge all the technical is spot on too. The sniper rifle looks awesome too btw :D

Dbmountain - I like it, reminds me a little of the AA-12 somewhat. I'm curious to see more of your work though :)

Cheers, the M4 is Sn1P3r M98's work I believe though, not mine :P

Yeah post apocalypse stuff is fun to do, so I made a bastardized Car-15 too :D

Ahh yes. Sorry Sn1P3r :P clusterfuck of guns everywhere though! :P And you're right that is....extremely bastardised!It doesn't even have a handguard! :P

Ahhh the wastes of apocalypse....you bring us back to the dark ages.

Hehe, a few burns from a hot barrel never killed anyone eh?

Or maybe you could use those extra healthy asbestos gloves to counter the heat :P

Wadders:
Hehe, a few burns from a hot barrel never killed anyone eh?

Or maybe you could use those extra healthy asbestos gloves to counter the heat :P

This is true! And being asbestos, they'll have done pretty well in the apocalypse!

Got a new LMG, nothing special, but just trying to see what I can make up.

bolt-action LMG eh? haha
Pretty solid design, I'd consider getting rid of the bolt though unless it was intentional

Another shotgun I made recently:

Also forgot to say this with my last batch, crits are welcomed.

KaiRai:

Ahh yes. Sorry Sn1P3r :P clusterfuck of guns everywhere though!.

It's no problem. This thread is really picking up lately.

WanderingFool:
Another shotgun I made recently:

Also forgot to say this with my last batch, crits are welcomed.

Cool gun! My favorite part is the different shells. Something about different ammo types just gets me. I am now inspired to design new ammo types for one of my guns.

With everyone else making one, I decided to make a shotgun. It's got some arctic paint and some different shell types. I also saved the code for further improvements, plus made myself one of those fancy marks :).

EDIT:Oh, I forgot to mention, it's pump action.

2nd Attempt! is this any better? =D

critics are more than welcome! =D

arc1991:

Well, I would bring the pistol grip infront of the lower receiver assembly, Not sure about the Bayonet, but my first use had it half-way down the foregrip, so im not one to crit bayonet placement. The stock looks too big for the gun, maybe shrink it to match? the last thing is not so much a crit as a question, whats happening with the ejection port for the spent rounds? ou have those thigns on top and bottom of it. what are they for?

So, most is cosmetic, otherwise, looks pretty sweet. Nice!

Sn1P3r M98:
With everyone else making one, I decided to make a shotgun. It's got some arctic paint and some different shell types. I also saved the code for further improvements, plus made myself one of those fancy marks :).

Your shotgun isn't half bad. I like your choice of trigger group, and the way you've re-shaped the stock is quite well done. Unfortunately, your receiver is a bit plain and shotgun shells would never be that small. Thumbs up on the signature!

WanderingFool:

arc1991:

Well, I would bring the pistol grip infront of the lower receiver assembly, Not sure about the Bayonet, but my first use had it half-way down the foregrip, so im not one to crit bayonet placement. The stock looks too big for the gun, maybe shrink it to match? the last thing is not so much a crit as a question, whats happening with the ejection port for the spent rounds? ou have those thigns on top and bottom of it. what are they for?

The thing on top of the dust cover i believe is a torch...along with a laser pointer...thing, not sure if it's meant to go their, but it fits...

And im just gonna make this up and say as soon as the gun is fired the dust cover opens and the bullet pops out XD

and ooh yes, your right, the stock is to big for the gun!

TO THE REPAIR SHOP!!!!

arc1991:

WanderingFool:

arc1991:

The thing on top of the dust cover i believe is a torch...along with a laser pointer...thing, not sure if it's meant to go their, but it fits...

And im just gonna make this up and say as soon as the gun is fired the dust cover opens and the bullet pops out XD

TO THE REPAIR SHOP!!!!

The two torch-like thingys are lasers, the top is a simple visible laser and the bottom is an infrared/visible combo with some other doohickeys. I don't pretend to know much about it, but there you go. They are also designed to be ungrouped and used separately in PMG.

NimbleJack3:

arc1991:

WanderingFool:

arc1991:

TO THE REPAIR SHOP!!!!

The two torch-like thingys are lasers, the top is a simple visible laser and the bottom is an infrared/visible combo with some other doohickeys. I don't pretend to know much about it, but there you go. They are also designed to be ungrouped and used separately in PMG.

This any better?

I took the Laser Thingy off :) just in case it didn't go there.

arc1991:

NimbleJack3:

arc1991:

WanderingFool:

arc1991:

TO THE REPAIR SHOP!!!!

This any better?

The laser sights you had need to be ungrouped b4 u use them

cuddlesRT75:

arc1991:

NimbleJack3:

This any better?

The laser sights you had need to be ungrouped b4 u use them

Beautiful, and like cuddlesRT75 said, the laser sights only need to be un grouped to use the best.

*Edit*

Instead of make a new post right after my last.

Another shotgun, only this one is a little unique.

NimbleJack3:
shotgun shells would never be that small.

Are they too small to be .410 gauge?

Keeping the shotgun theme rolling.....

Sn1P3r M98:

NimbleJack3:

.410 shells are long and thin, they're about the same diamiter as a .45acp round.
Actually, because they're the same size as a .45acp, they are actually used in revolver pistols, like the Taurus Judge (below).

I will try to resize the shells to 12 or 20 gauge tomorrow.

arc1991:

NimbleJack3:

arc1991:

TO THE REPAIR SHOP!!!!

This any better?

The only other major issue I'm seeing is that the barrel is located a little high. It should be directly in line with the ejection port, so casings can be extracted straight backwards and out from the chamber, instead of out and down and then out to the side. Other than that, it's not bad. WAY better than my first Mossberg 500 attempt lol.

EDIT:
Long has it been since I have pimped of gun. So I give you the beginning of a possibly fatally stupid project:

I'll take a turn, then. Nothing special here, just turned a standard gun into a shotgun. I'll give it an honest effort someday, but I didn't have much time to build this.

The shells are, from left to right: buckshot, slug, flechette, beanbag, Tazer, high-explosive, and Dragon's Breath.

Made some backstory for my Post-Apocalyptic AK a while back and never got to posting it.

What do you think?

sooperman:
I'll take a turn, then. Nothing special here, just turned a standard gun into a shotgun. I'll give it an honest effort someday, but I didn't have much time to build this.

The shells are, from left to right: buckshot, slug, flechette, Tazer, high-explosive, and Dragon's Breath.

I got a problem with it... you show us 7 shells, but you only named 6. YOU'RE SCREWING WITH MY MIND!!! Also, never realized just how well the near stock M417 is to being a shotgun. Awesome!

WanderingFool:

Sn1P3r M98:

NimbleJack3:

.410 shells are long and thin, they're about the same diamiter as a .45acp round.
Actually, because they're the same size as a .45acp, they are actually used in revolver pistols, like the Taurus Judge (below).

I've actually always wondered - what's the scale of measurements for the calibres? I can recognise a few rounds by number (9mm, 5.56, .50) and might be able to tell you what kind of role it plays, but if you put a bullet in my hands I'd be completely clueless.

Koeryn:
-snip-

EDIT:
Long has it been since I have pimped of gun. So I give you the beginning of a possibly fatally stupid project:

I'm looking forward to that - if you can get the scale right, then replicated guns can look so awesome. Keep working on it, man.

WanderingFool:

sooperman:

The shells are, from left to right: buckshot, slug, flechette, Tazer, high-explosive, and Dragon's Breath.

I got a problem with it... you show us 7 shells, but you only named 6. YOU'RE SCREWING WITH MY MIND!!! Also, never realized just how well the near stock M417 is to being a shotgun. Awesome!

Ah you're right. I missed the blue beanbag shell. Gotta work on my last-minute additions.

NimbleJack3:

WanderingFool:

Sn1P3r M98:

I've actually always wondered - what's the scale of measurements for the calibres? I can recognise a few rounds by number (9mm, 5.56, .50) and might be able to tell you what kind of role it plays, but if you put a bullet in my hands I'd be completely clueless.

Koeryn:
-snip-

EDIT:

I'm looking forward to that - if you can get the scale right, then replicated guns can look so awesome. Keep working on it, man.

EDIT: I forgot to point out: 410 is NOT the same size as .45ACP, ACP is an automatic cartridge (ACP stands for Automatic Colt Pistol), you're thinking of .45LC (.45 Long Colt), which is a completely different item.

As far as the bullet sizes thing goes... I know there are gaps in the completeness, but still, it's pretty damned impressive.

Koeryn:
Several novelty-sized scissors later...

So after 4ga, it's just a slug round? Imagine that huge 4ga shell full of flechettes :0

Koeryn:

*Wanderingfool used Snip*
*It was super effective!*

EDIT: I forgot to point out: 410 is NOT the same size as .45ACP, ACP is an automatic cartridge (ACP stands for Automatic Colt Pistol), you're thinking of .45LC (.45 Long Colt), which is a completely different item.

As far as the bullet sizes thing goes... I know there are gaps in the completeness, but still, it's pretty damned impressive.

Damn, you're right. My bad, thanks for the correction... and the charts.

WanderingFool:

Koeryn:

*Wanderingfool used Snip*
*It was super effective!*

Damn, you're right. My bad, thanks for the correction... and the charts.

No problem! For reference, a AA battery is a little bigger than the .454 Cassul (look at the pistol chart).

Koeryn:

It's actually too small for me to see. O_o

Haven't got around to size correcting those shotgun shells but that chart will be of great use to me. Thanks Koeryn!

sooperman:

Koeryn:
Several novelty-sized scissors later...

So after 4ga, it's just a slug round?

What do you mean? You can get slugs for 12 and 20 bore. I imagine the 4 Bore is used for things like punt guns if they even still exist, i cant find anything about them on the intartubes.

Here's the shotgun with up-sized shells. I also added a two shell rack on the stock.

Another set of guns, no shotguns this time, so im breaking the mold for the moment.

Im thinking my Box-mag fed pumpaction would be grouped with these two as well.

Crits please.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 . . . 128 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked