Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 128 NEXT

Can I remind you to use spoiler tags. If you don't know how to spoiler things, check my first post.

Here are a few I threw together a little while ago:

image image

who wouldnt have this great and impractical gun:D

my wish list: a sten just because i want to say i have a gun made out of pvc pipe and springs,a saiga shot gun,an ak47 because aks are bad ass, and in a few years a minigun after i get a machine gun licence

Steyr AUG Sniper

Heavy Sniper

FlameThrower

Mini Gun

I'd just like to say I want the gun from District 9 that fires lightning that makes people explode.

How do i post an image? If someone can tell me i will edit this post with my image in it.

Strategia:
kahem

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.130089

:P

Some other historical guns of mine are:

Also, your scoped, silenced Beretta looks frighteningly like my

that "STG" is an AK 47

Wow, these guns look scarey!

effilctar:
that "STG" is an AK 47

No.

This is an AK-47, this is an StG.44. The StG (Stürmgewehr, literally "assault rifle") was the world's first operational assault rifle that saw (relatively) widespread use in combat. It was a prized weapon, introduced in 1944, and the Soviets, after "acquiring" examples from formerly German or German-occupied territory, patterned the AK-47, introduced in 1947, after it.

The Double AK-47. For when you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherfucker in the room. Twice.

I've made some, its pretty cool, but I can't post because I'm pissing myself laughing
Some of these are so so so so incredibly funny...
Hahahah, I think I'm dieing I'm laughing so hard...

Well, there's an impractical gun business here apparently, so I'd like to sell them my creation:

tellmeimaninja:
Well, there's an impractical gun business here apparently, so I'd like to sell them my creation:

Is that a gun or a ship from Star Wars? :P

Strategia:

tellmeimaninja:

Is that a gun or a ship from Star Wars? :P

You know, I think it might be both...

is this possible o_0

Im upset there are no revolver parts. I was going to make a revolving shottie... :(

How do you delete stuff?

SODAssault:

Fear my laser pointer, bitches.

XD LOL!

That "Long range sniper / assault rifle based on an SA80" looks a lot like the other SA80, the L86. Longer, heavier barrel, the rear vertical grip, a SUSAT scope (the squat-looking thing on their default L85, a shorter front grip and a brass 2mm wire loop that folds out from the butt and rests on your shoulder distinguish it from the L85.

dnaloiram:
Did I win yet?

ROFLCOPTER!!!!! X'D I think you did

Behold! A pistol made with no pistol parts!

Dear OP: I have successfully pimped your gun and am currently awaiting monetary reimbursement.

sk0lltap:
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af271/chris2896/myweapon.jpg

I believe it is I who wins the impracticality contest

So many laser sights, how would you ever miss a shot

OP

Love it! Thanks for the link.

Good work, to the rest of yuz.

Atvomat_Nikonov:
About a week ago, I found this flash game called 'Pimp My Gun'. Basically you pick a weapon, and modify it to your hearts content. I thought that it would be a good idea to show you guy's this flash game. I've seen a fair share of gun nut's and FPS fan's on the Escapist, so hopefully we'll get some cool creations popping up here.

I beg of you to use spoiler tags for these pictures, to save bandwidth and whatnot. Spoiler tags are [*spoiler][*/*spoiler] without the asterixs.

The game's website is http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/.

Here are a few of my creations, to give you all some idea's.

I also checked the Search Bar, and found no recent topics with anything to do with this in the last two years.

They look neat...but why does the 9mm submachine gun need an ACOG? Seriously, how far out are you planning on engaging targets with 9mm?

odBilal:
is this possible o_0

Only in really, really crappy action movies/games.

Yes, I turned an M24 into a shotgun.

IdealistCommi:

I wouldn't expect anything less from the Soviet Mudkipz =3

IdealistCommi:

Armitage Shanks:

IdealistCommi:

Impracticality, or AWESOME contest?

I guess both now. I mean, who doesn't want a shotgun with a under barrel machine-gun, a over-barrel deagle, grenade launcher, rifle scope, and a grip? The answer, no-one.

I'd want one ^^

ShotgunShaman:
http://img200.yfrog.com/i/dollimage3e.gif/

SHABOOM!

And cookies if you get the reference
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/4684/dollimage.gif

My guess is the 5th element? i will post mine shortly i just didnt want to get ninja'd if i was correct >_>

SODAssault:

Dear OP: I have successfully pimped your gun and am currently awaiting monetary reimbursement.

...I'm lost for words.

My epic desert assault rifle

and
This rifle thing.

This is addictive.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 128 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked