The Escapist Wallpaper Requests Thread - UPDATED 17/04/2013

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Did this today when bored, just a little practice of the fractals tool and 'sparks' tool on GIMP:

Trivun:
Did this today when bored, just a little practice of the fractals tool and 'sparks' tool on GIMP:

god i need to download GIMP

dark_taint92:

Trivun:

god i need to download GIMP

I'm assuming you like it then :). Here's the link to GIMP if you want it:

http://www.gimp.org/

You can download it there, and there are plenty of tutorials on the site as well :)

Something I made in Photoshop using the 3D tools.

I followed a tutorial so I can't take all the credit.

Hi all
I have a request but its a little off topic but I figure I can ask for your help. My gf has to do a blog as part of her course and she cannot find a good blog header and doesnt want to infringe copyright by copying anybody elses. Neither of us have the artistic skills required to make one so i thought I would ask here. The blog is to be a gaming blog called "game-centric" so if somebody could make an image about 700x250 pixals with the title and some popular gaming chars etc I would be most grateful.

I could 'shop a few things together if you'd like. I'm by no means a professional, but what I do manage to create looks good due to persistence and a slight ocd for perfection.

Trivun:
-snip-

Scary post number is scary.

mikecoulter:
I could 'shop a few things together if you'd like. I'm by no means a professional, but what I do manage to create looks good due to persistence and a slight ocd for perfection.

I can do that for you, it'll take a few days though since I have a few commitments with university and social stuff this week, but I can get that done for you soon enough :)

EDIT: Quoted the wrong person, sorry... Anyway, sure thing, I'll add you to the main list :)

ClaptonKnophlerHendrix:

Trivun:
-snip-

Scary post number is scary.

Agreed, I must preserve this for posterity... DAMMIT!

Epitome:
Hi all
I have a request but its a little off topic but I figure I can ask for your help. My gf has to do a blog as part of her course and she cannot find a good blog header and doesnt want to infringe copyright by copying anybody elses. Neither of us have the artistic skills required to make one so i thought I would ask here. The blog is to be a gaming blog called "game-centric" so if somebody could make an image about 700x250 pixals with the title and some popular gaming chars etc I would be most grateful.

Like I said in my last post, no worries, it'll take me a few days but I can get something done for you :D.

Trivun:

Epitome:
Hi all

Like I said in my last post, no worries, it'll take me a few days but I can get something done for you :D.

Thank you very much, love the community here :)

Hey Trivun :D If you need more artists to try and make anime ones, I can attempt a few D:

Here's the one I'm using ^^ It's a Lucky Star one (of course)

Darktau:

TriGGeR_HaPPy:

Blah... Tomcat... Blash (Kidding)

Well I started this before I saw Wasders post so...

Hey, that's actually pretty cool. Nice work. :)
(Sorry for the late reply, just moved into uni recently, and only just got my internet working. again. O.o )

sky14kemea:
Hey Trivun :D If you need more artists to try and make anime ones, I can attempt a few D:

Here's the one I'm using ^^ It's a Lucky Star one (of course)

Great, thanks for the support :). And I love that wallpaper, very nice work :D

Cool idea, heres what im looking for:
A new wallpaper for my desktop [1280x1024-Xp]
And the mix im looking for is a mash-up of Valve's games, i dont mind which mix but the ones im switching through are:

Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead 1&2
Half-Life [1,2,eps1,2]
Portal
Garrys Mod (dont know if this counts as Valves but its still fun)

Trivun:

razer17:
So you're taking commissions? I 'm going to have to go find some images, see if someone can't make me a nice new background. Will edit this post when I know what i want.

Ok, is it possible to get a collection of some of my favourite anime charcters, sort of a cheerful background

I would quite like these (If the pictures aren't very good to use, I can find new ones. A nice cherry blossom backdrop or something like that would be good, but I don't really mind. As for the arrangement of characters, that doesn't matter either, whatever the creator thinks best. Thanks if someone can take it on.

Here you go, let me know if you like it, or if not then I'll try and come up with something better :D.

Hope you like it :).

Thanks very much. Have it as my wallpaper now. Sorry it took a while to reply, my laptop was dead.

BigHandInSky:
And the mix im looking for is a mash-up of Valve's games, i dont mind which mix but the ones im switching through are:

Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead 1&2
Half-Life [1,2,eps1,2]
Portal

Well, i'm pretty busy at the moment and I have another project on the go as well from this thread. However, when I'm done with all that I can definitely give this a go :).

Trivun:

BigHandInSky:

Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead 1&2
Half-Life [1,2,eps1,2]
Portal

Well, i'm pretty busy at the moment and I have another project on the go as well from this thread. However, when I'm done with all that I can definitely give this a go :).

Brill and thanks

Epitome:

Trivun:

Epitome:
Hi all

Thank you very much, love the community here :)

Just a quick update for you since it's been over a week. I'm about halfway through finishing, the background took a little while to get right so that delayed progress slightly. I've been pretty swamped this week with coursework though, but I have some free time later today so hopefully it'll be finished by tonight, tomorrow evening at the latest (UK time). Sorry about the delay :)

I've got (hopefully) simple request...Can I get a wallpaper of the following:

Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth, Franziska Von Karma, Godot, Mia Fey, and all the other Ace Attorney series lawyers all in a circle around the screen.

With a big
in the center.

And some kinda complementary background color.

Thanks for considering, even if you can't/won't do it.

Onyx Oblivion:

Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth, Franziska Von Karma, Godot, Mia Fey, and all the other Ace Attorney series lawyers all in a circle around the screen.

With a big
in the center.

Well, the projects I'm working on now are piling up, but I can give it a go :). Hopefully the first thing I'm doing will be finished tonight, should probably take a couple of days to work on the second project I have to do, so expect this finished by the weekend. Unless someone else is willing to do this piece. Either way though, if no-one else will then I'll do something for you :)

Trivun:

Onyx Oblivion:

With a big
in the center.

Well, the projects I'm working on now are piling up, but I can give it a go :). Hopefully the first thing I'm doing will be finished tonight, should probably take a couple of days to work on the second project I have to do, so expect this finished by the weekend. Unless someone else is willing to do this piece. Either way though, if no-one else will then I'll do something for you :)

Thanks a ton. If you're inexperienced with the Ace Attorney series, I can post the last of the characters I'd like in it. To cut down on research.

Onyx Oblivion:

Trivun:

Onyx Oblivion:

With a big
in the center.

Thanks a ton. If you're inexperienced with the Ace Attorney series, I can post the last of the characters I'd like in it. To cut down on research.

That'd be great, thanks :D. It's a series I've been meaning to get into for a while, to be honest, but I've just never had the time or money to go out and buy any of the games...

Trivun:

Onyx Oblivion:

Trivun:

Onyx Oblivion:

With a big
in the center.

That'd be great, thanks :D. It's a series I've been meaning to get into for a while, to be honest, but I've just never had the time or money to go out and buy any of the games...

The above characters, plus the following:

Manfred Von Karma
Apollo Justice
Winston Payne
Klavier Gavin
Shi-Long Lang

Ones who can be cut to make room, if its looking REALLY squished.

Winston Payne
Shi-Long Lang
Manfred Von Karma

Onyx Oblivion:

Brilliant, thanks a lot. I'll start work on this as soon as my other projects are out of the way :D

I've made a few wallpapers for myself with Bryce 5.5 (it's free and pretty easy to use, go look it up if you want). If anyone wants a landscape and/or incredibly basic objects (Bryce isn't a modeling program), I'll do my best to get you something--it shouldn't take too long either.

Just send me a message if you want something along these lines. Landscapes will probably take a few days (depending on how busy I am and how complex a scene you request), pictures w/ objects--like the streetlight--could take a long time if I don't already have that object on hand.

bassdrum:
I've made a few wallpapers for myself with Bryce 5.5 (it's free and pretty easy to use, go look it up if you want). If anyone wants a landscape and/or incredibly basic objects (Bryce isn't a modeling program), I'll do my best to get you something--it shouldn't take too long either.

Just send me a message if you want something along these lines. Landscapes will probably take a few days (depending on how busy I am and how complex a scene you request), pictures w/ objects--like the streetlight--could take a long time if I don't already have that object on hand.

Some really good stuff there :). I've not used Bryce myself, usually I use Terragen, though admittedly I'm not very good (I was learning but I haven't touched the program for ages...). Anyway, I'll add you to the featured artist list on the OP :D.

Shapsters:
Awesome idea! I will take anything that is epic *cringe* or awesome!

If Zemalac is available, I wouldn't mind a drawing of Derlan doing somehting Derlan-ish(he will know what that means!)

Finally had time to work on this the other day. Haven't done the background or the coloring yet--I wanted to make sure I'd gotten the character right first, because it's a devil to change the line art once it's colored.

Is that about what you have in mind when you think of Derlan? (Except, you know, with color and stuff)

Zemalac:

Shapsters:

If Zemalac is available, I wouldn't mind a drawing of Derlan doing somehting Derlan-ish(he will know what that means!)

Finally had time to work on this the other day. Haven't done the background or the coloring yet--I wanted to make sure I'd gotten the character right first, because it's a devil to change the line art once it's colored.

Is that about what you have in mind when you think of Derlan? (Except, you know, with color and stuff)

Hm, looks pretty good to me except for two things:

1. I always imagined his hair a little more... wild, all over the place and such.

2. Is that a knife in his back pocket? Lets not forget a certain trait Derlan has ;)

Other than that, its looks awesome!

Shapsters:

Zemalac:

Shapsters:

Hm, looks pretty good to me except for two things:

1. I always imagined his hair a little more... wild, all over the place and such.

2. Is that a knife in his back pocket? Lets not forget a certain trait Derlan has ;)

Other than that, its looks awesome!

Excellent. I agree with you about the hair--the problem was, while I was working on this I couldn't get the head the right size. So I gave him shorter hair so I could easily re-size the head without having to erase and redraw the hair each time, and then I forgot to make it longer again afterward. Kind of a weird reason, I'll admit, but there you go.

I'll make some minor alterations and work on the rest of it. He's kind of fun to draw, actually.

I will give you a hand with the requests sometime soon trivun, as we have a mass of them piling up, just gotta sort out ma school stuff first >.<

Darktau:
I will give you a hand with the requests sometime soon trivun, as we have a mass of them piling up, just gotta sort out ma school stuff first >.<

No problem, don't worry too much about it. I've been pretty busy myself with coursework so you're not the only one :).

Epitome:
Hi all
I have a request but its a little off topic but I figure I can ask for your help. My gf has to do a blog as part of her course and she cannot find a good blog header and doesnt want to infringe copyright by copying anybody elses. Neither of us have the artistic skills required to make one so i thought I would ask here. The blog is to be a gaming blog called "game-centric" so if somebody could make an image about 700x250 pixels with the title and some popular gaming chars etc I would be most grateful.

Here you go, if you're unhappy with anything about it then let me know and I can make whatever changes are necessary :)

Trivun:
snip

Gotta say, I don't recognise the one next to Link :/

sky14kemea:

Trivun:
snip

It's Vanille from the new Final Fantasy game. figured that with only one female character on there I'd mix things up a bit, plus I reckoned it'd be nice to have a more recent character as well as the classic ones (since I felt that adding any more characters would have cluttered it up a bit...). Had to use the space I had, what with only having 250 x 700 pixels to work with :P.

Trivun:

sky14kemea:

Trivun:
snip

It's Vanille from the new Final Fantasy game. figured that with only one female character on there I'd mix things up a bit, plus I reckoned it'd be nice to have a more recent character as well as the classic ones (since I felt that adding any more characters would have cluttered it up a bit...). Had to use the space I had, what with only having 250 x 700 pixels to work with :P.

Vanille is freaking hot, imo.

I'm very impressed by this. I might hit you guys up. Will you be using this thread for requests? Or do you want them like PMed to you or someone else.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked