29.1% (258)
1 - I'm about as easy to catch here as a wild abra, I'm elusive and unknown
39.1% (346)
39.1% (346)
This is my first post/poll
0.9% (8)
0.9% (8)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: How much notoriety do you believe you have in the escapist community?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 16 NEXT

Ive got pretty much none, as far as I know.

The third option. I'm just that kind of person.

I'm so secluded, I won't post till the 3rd page where no one looks ;3

Aylaine:
I have no idea. Even if I did, I would rather other people just show it by recognizing me or quoting me and explaining why rather then saying it, because to me that seems better. :)

At least a 3 or 4.~

Mr Cwtchy:

Dommius:

Mr Cwtchy:
I'm pretty much unknown.

In fact, making this post was completely pointless, since people will just skip it and move on to someone who has something interesting to say.

Or to put in a rather nerdy way, my Obscurity level is maxed out.

I'm not insecure damn it. >_>

I didn't ignore your post! You have such an adorable little bear for an avatar. Looks like he wants a hug...

No need to be insecure now, yep thats me. Helping people out one at a time.

^_^

I daresay he does. I had my avatar coincide with my username, although its in a different language not many people would understand what it means.

Might seem pathetic, but getting positive attention on the internet makes me happy face in real life.

Heh, positive attention anywhere is nice. But as long as it got it a grin my job is done. Though now i'm curious. Whats you're username mean in simple for English for those like me who are lacking in the language department.

eerrrmmm.

between 2 and 3 (leaning more to 2) but hey! who am I to judge in this virtual society.

I just post when I see something interesting, so I only post a couple times a day. No really memorable posts except when I asked if any one tried Nutella and peanut butter, which got, about, 2 quotes.
Yah, I'm no big deal here :\

A wild Vilcus appeared, it used teleport.

I'm not wishing to sound arrogant but I think I'm between 4 and 5. The fact that once a thread about both Halo and the elites resulted in lots of people mentioning me in the posts is evidence enough of that but also I just generally get good reception and seem to get along alright with the rest of the community. So yeah, I'm kind of well known around here. Not a cyber celeb or anything but well known.

Remember Mrhappyface? Or the guy standing in the doorway with a katana? That's me. The guy who made a thousand threads.

i seriously doubt anyone outside of the anime fans group knows me

Vrex360:
I'm not wishing to sound arrogant but I think I'm between 4 and 5. The fact that once a thread about both Halo and the elites resulted in lots of people mentioning me in the posts is evidence enough of that but also I just generally get good reception and seem to get along alright with the rest of the community. So yeah, I'm kind of well known around here. Not a cyber celeb or anything but well known.

Not a cyber celeb says the guy with the cyber celeb badge proudly on display ;) But i'd recognize you from a mile away. You usually post something I find amusing. Can't recall any to back that statement, but you're easily a 4 or 5 along a few others on the site.

Like to think I'm a five, god of all escapist and the like.

Probably more of a three.

i've made the mistake of flame war thread. and, well i'm sometimes spotted. so a 3 for me.

Dommius:

Mr Cwtchy:

Dommius:

Mr Cwtchy:
I'm pretty much unknown.

In fact, making this post was completely pointless, since people will just skip it and move on to someone who has something interesting to say.

I didn't ignore your post! You have such an adorable little bear for an avatar. Looks like he wants a hug...

^_^

I daresay he does. I had my avatar coincide with my username, although its in a different language not many people would understand what it means.

Might seem pathetic, but getting positive attention on the internet makes me happy face in real life.

Heh, positive attention anywhere is nice. But as long as it got it a grin my job is done. Though now i'm curious. Whats you're username mean in simple for English for those like me who are lacking in the language department.

Urban dictionary explains it far better than I could: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cwtch

I am the Lord of bad puns.

Obviously everyone ever knows me. Even people born in 300 bc know me! Who doesn't?

Probably only one person on this board knows me. I'm pretty sure the rest of you people don't know me...or maybe you're all speaking behind my back?

You cruel bastards!

Mr Cwtchy:

Dommius:

Mr Cwtchy:

Dommius:

Mr Cwtchy:
I'm pretty much unknown.

^_^

Urban dictionary explains it far better than I could: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cwtch

I am the Lord of bad puns.

Haha, good to know I right on with my initial remark then.

AngloDoom:
Probably only one person on this board knows me. I'm pretty sure the rest of you people don't know me...or maybe you're all speaking behind my back?

You cruel bastards!

Quickly! Everyone run, he's on to us!

Dommius:

AngloDoom:

You cruel bastards!

Quickly! Everyone run, he's on to us!

Yus!

Notoriety +1

Virtually unknown. I haven't been here long, although I post fairly frequently, but most of them are simple responses to topics like this, which doesn't win a lot of fame. At least I have a more recognisable avatar now.

I think I fit into number 3 best as I do post quite a bit but I still don't think that peopel know me really well or atleast if they do I don't think that they have a particularly high opinion of me as I tend to get into a few of debates/argument type things.

Only like one person really knows me on here. There's another friend of mine from another board, but they never told me their name here and post even less than I do. I'm practically a text ninja!

2 - I only post here once in awhile, and I guess that guy knows me

This one actually describes me very well. I've been around for quite some time, just lurking around. Untill I started posting every once and a while a few months ago

i dont have a clue probebly 1, i doubt im even remembered but if anyone can acknowledge who i am i might be a 2.

Probably a 2, maybe 3. I have a few friends and people I talk to but I don't post that much, only when I feel like I'm bringing something foward that nobody else has.
But now I'm curious, if anyone recognises me could you tell me? Cheers.

Barring an incredibly short-lived thread I started, I've yet to see any evidence that my posts are visible or that anyone knows I exist. Basically I need to stop being boring, post more and get an avatar. So yes, 0.5~1.

I voted 1 I have a few friends on here, but I never speak to them and I've posted my way through about a year on here now, I still feel like I'm unknown on here though.

tellmeimaninja:
I'm a 3. I would be a 4 if the Escapist didn't eat my god damn avatar. Since it went down, I've gotten over 50 messages asking what happened.

What did happen?

OT: I would say a 3.1.

A 5 in my user group but that is only because I created it :P

I wanted to make myself recognized here by posting a lot, but ironically, now that my exam preparations are over I jsut don't feel inspired to post.

Mrhappyface 2:
Remember Mrhappyface? Or the guy standing in the doorway with a katana? That's me. The guy who made a thousand threads.

What happened to your old account. if you are who you say you are?

I don't think anyone knows me. I think I'm about a 1 myself.

TimeLord:

tellmeimaninja:
I'm a 3. I would be a 4 if the Escapist didn't eat my god damn avatar. Since it went down, I've gotten over 50 messages asking what happened.

What did happen?

Well, my group was all like "Sup, mothafuggaz, you should all change your avatar to this thingy today," And I thought "Gee whiz, that does sound like a good idea". Then, when I went to turn it back to me 479k avatar, the Escapist said:

"Oh, hi guys, we installed a 100k avatar limit while you were gone."

In the word of Vin Diesel: "Fuck".

tellmeimaninja:

TimeLord:

tellmeimaninja:

What did happen?

Well, my group was all like "Sup, mothafuggaz, you should all change your avatar to this thingy today," And I thought "Gee whiz, that does sound like a good idea". Then, when I went to turn it back to me 479k avatar, the Escapist said:

"Oh, hi guys, we installed a 100k avatar limit while you were gone."

In the word of Vin Diesel: "Fuck".

Ahh I see, that's why I can't change mine. As mine is 660kb!

I voted 2, no-one knows me. :S

I have to say that rank 2 describes be perfectly. Most people recognise my avatar. And there are like 6 maybe 9 people that might remember me from past conversations(most of them were awkward so I doubt they forgot)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 16 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked