The scary thread

Pages PREV 1 . . . 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 . . . 47 NEXT

woo we're gettin the band back together

It might be that I just watched the exorcist but um...these aern't scary.

Damn it, this thread again! Every time it pops up in Hot Threads, I can't help myself; I have to read the newer stuff. And I'm always sorry I did, because the denizens of the internet come up wth some horrifying stuff.

How much longer will you continue to haunt the Escapist, Scary Thread? HOW MUCH LONGER?!

David_G:

I can't be sure what the next-to-last pic is supposed to be, but... is it...

Is it talking about what I think it's talking about? If so... that's disgusting, and truly horrific.

Dr Snakeman:
Damn it, this thread again! Every time it pops up in Hot Threads, I can't help myself; I have to read the newer stuff. And I'm always sorry I did, because the denizens of the internet come up wth some horrifying stuff.

How much longer will you continue to haunt the Escapist, Scary Thread? HOW MUCH LONGER?!

David_G:

Is it talking about what I think it's talking about? If so... that's disgusting, and truly horrific.

I didn't see it until you said that and now I can't unsee it. :( My soul hurts.

Swollen Goat:

Dr Snakeman:

David_G:

This thread needs to end. I'm sorry, but if we keep making posts like the one above, I will not be able to sleep...ever.

mazzjammin22:

Swollen Goat:

Dr Snakeman:

This thread needs to end. I'm sorry, but if we keep making posts like the one above, I will not be able to sleep...ever.

End? Why make it end? I say we keep this running until next Halloween.

I look forward to this thread. @ the angel statue i never heard it like that. Always a clown doll or something like that.

This has sparked my interest in hunting down more stories but i will hold off because if i do i will never sleep on two accounts.
#1) I wont stop reading
#2) I will be clutching a machete too tightly to sleep as my eyes dart back and forth across my room.

Dr Snakeman:

David_G:

Yes, yes it is.

Whats that smell?... Oh its fear :(

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

This thread is simply not allowed to die! It must live until at least July so it can horrify more people to a first birthday! Also that Fred one was... wow O.o

thenumberthirteen:
A picture so scary it scares you slim

Cookie for reference.

Look Around You! Now where's my damn cookie Thirteen? :D

Mcupobob:
Been snoping around form more scares found a awesome youtube channel.

enjoy and shit a brick.

I'm sorry but where is the scary part of that whole video clip? There was nothing scary in it at all. D:

dalek sec:

thenumberthirteen:

Cookie for reference.

I'm sorry, but that cookie has gone mouldy.

dalek sec:

Mcupobob:
-snip-

I'm sorry but where is the scary part of that whole video clip? There was nothing scary in it at all. D:

That particular theLittleFears episode is more intended to creep you out than to pop out of the shadows screaming "BOO!". If you yawned all the way through it, I'm sorry to hear that, cause it does genuinely have creepy elements to it if you really think about it. If you let it get in your head. It seems to be one of her more popular works. I prefer Candle Cove (VVS4Agu5LTg) and One Thousand Californians (YUnAaBe8-Xg), myself but most of her work is pretty good. It's not your standard style of horror, her better ones could be considered what tvtropes.com refers to as "fridge horror"; sometimes you only 'get it' days later.

Again... contributing. One of the pictures is a "Shit bricks" one, you'll recognize it... it's the one that doesn't have text.

dalek sec:

thenumberthirteen:

Cookie for reference.

Mcupobob:
Been snoping around form more scares found a awesome youtube channel.

enjoy and shit a brick.

It was scary how piss-poor the narration was, I suppose.

David_G:
-snip-

I guess I get to be the first to ask this but, what part of that one image is supposed to be a "when you see it" moment? I've examined the picture top to bottom and I just don't get it. It's probably something that should be obvious. So for those of us who just don't see what you're seeing, could you at least provide a hint? Maybe in a spoiler box so that people won't accidentally see it when they aren't trying to?

Tomas Krystinik:

David_G:
-snip-

I guess I get to be the first to ask this but, what part of that one image is supposed to be a "when you see it" moment? I've examined the picture top to bottom and I just don't get it. It's probably something that should be obvious. So for those of us who just don't see what you're seeing, could you at least provide a hint? Maybe in a spoiler box so that people won't accidentally see it when they aren't trying to?

Maybe you should try standing up, if you have a LCD monitor.

I hate all you guys who put things into this thread. I seriously hate you all.

How the hell am I supposed to sleep now? And I only looked at one bloody page!!!

so i read pg's 1-33 of this thread (may be more by the time you read this) as a gauntlent test of fear. nothing really fazed me, cept the SRS post, made me raise an eyebrow a bit but that was it. you know what did scare me though? I've been laying in bed next to my gf this whole time while she slept, i hear her inhale a little more sharply which means she's going to shift around a bit, but then when i look, everything goes dead quiet for a second, her head quickly looks into my direction, her eyes open wide looking straight at me, then they slowly close and she rolls onto her side. WTF WAS THAT?

David_G:

kakaomasse:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffDPTKn7HiY

possibly the most disturbing thing you'll ever see.

LMAO
sorry but that just made me laugh

PS to all you people who do the jumping out images ITS GAY STOP IT. that is all

Commitment... That's scary enough for me

David_G:
-snip-

That girl in the first picture...
That got me more than anything else in this godforsaken thread...
hell of a lot scarier than smile.dog. That don't faze me.
That girl though. I hate love it

shadowstriker86:
so i read pg's 1-33 of this thread (may be more by the time you read this) as a gauntlent test of fear. nothing really fazed me, cept the SRS post, made me raise an eyebrow a bit but that was it. you know what did scare me though? I've been laying in bed next to my gf this whole time while she slept, i hear her inhale a little more sharply which means she's going to shift around a bit, but then when i look, everything goes dead quiet for a second, her head quickly looks into my direction, her eyes open wide looking straight at me, then they slowly close and she rolls onto her side. WTF WAS THAT?

She was checking to see if you were still awake. Because once you fall into that deep comforting sleep, your breathing slowed down and your mind free in a land of dreams. She will quietly put that pillow over your face in till you give in to sweet death, and stop struggling for the next breath. I would always sleep with one eye open if I were you.

A little something I've been working on.

Mcupobob:

shadowstriker86:

She was checking to see if you were still awake. Because once you fall into that deep comforting sleep, your breathing slowed down and your mind free in a land of dreams. She will quietly put that pillow over your face in till you give in to sweet death, and stop struggling for the next breath. I would always sleep with one eye open if I were you.

Haha, that's great man.

About your other story... I did find it a bit unclear, but I think that it was meant to be that way, not knowing what the fuck is going on.

Tomas Krystinik:
Greetings, girls and ghouls. Happy holidays to each of you, but you've been very naughty. So Santa is sending you something special this year, but I don't think you'll like it. It will really like you though. It does so love the taste of fear!

And now, without further ado, I present: Camera Obscura, a very creepy series about a camera that can capture demons. Not to be confused with Fatal Frame, because those were ghosts not demons.
http://www.dailymotion.com/Camera_Obscura

Enjoy yourselves, and hide under the covers when you hear noises coming from the roof, because that isn't the sound of merry hooves.

Before the preview for Camera Obscura a commercial for Oreos played. Even though that kinda killed it for me at the moment I might check it out later. Looks like it could be pretty good.

This thread is not Evil, nor is it Good...

This thread simply is...

I've finally read of the pages, keep it going!!

One thing I don't like about this thread. I started reading it when it was one page long, then I forgot about, and now look at it. I think the truly scary thing about this thread is the 33 pages I have to look through to catch up. IT'S JUST SO MUCH CLICKING.

This scene from the Crazies freaked me out the first time I saw it. After multiple watches of the film it's actually quite funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrW-9qUOLfs

Incredible story. I like it very much..

David_G:
Again... contributing. One of the pictures is a "Shit bricks" one, you'll recognize it... it's the one that doesn't have text.

The one without text or the "shit bricks one" I dont get it.

David_G:

if i hadnt watched courage the cowardly dog, this would be scary for me LOL

Pages PREV 1 . . . 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 . . . 47 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked