Ah, the miracle of life. BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

See, Internet, this is why we can't have nice things. Because every time you show us cool and amazing things, you also show us goatse, two girls and a cup, Rick Astley ...and now a hissing cockroach giving birth.

...cannot unwatch. Cannot look away. They are movingohohohohoh the end of days is upon us. Ai! Ai! It's Shub-niggurath! The black roach of the woods with a thousand young!

There is no way in hell im watching that. Forget it.

I see your cockroach and I raise you go all in with the Pipa Toad.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

This, this a thousand times, I cannot bring myself to click on that play button.

I didn't hear any hissing.

Ah, the miracles of child birth. The only thing that could be both the most beautiful, awe-inspiring thing you ever see and the most grotesque and disgusting thing you would ever see.

Wasn't expecting so many baby roaches o_0 how did they all fit in there?

Am I the only one who thought the little grubs were cute? ... oh well. Also yey for the turle thing vid. Thought it was a frog at first.

Valanthe:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

This, this a thousand times, I cannot bring myself to click on that play button.

I concur.
No way in hell am I clicking that button.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH?!!

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Smart move!!

So yeah...dunno what else to say.

Double posts because Escapist is laggy as hell make me a sad Jodah.

What I want to know is why people keep calling birth a miracle. It's not in any way remotely miraculous that creatures are donig what they're genetically designed to do!

Call me what you will but I don't think it's a miracle at all, I do think people put faaaaaar more emphasis on it than they should, and as for the bugs in the OP I say squish 'em all and let the paper towel roll sort 'em out.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

I'm not watching that either. It should be noted though that Cockroaches have been on this Earth (presumably giving hissing births) far longer than us Humans have.

I see your weird animal birth, and I raise you a 1950's instructional midwife video. I cannot watch human birth, nor the horror show of what comes after.

Elijah Newton:
See, Internet, this is why we can't have nice things. Because every time you show us cool and amazing things, you also show us goatse, two girls and a cup, Rick Astley ...and now a hissing cockroach giving birth.

imageimage

I am not clicking that play button.

TestECull:
What I want to know is why people keep calling birth a miracle. It's not in any way remotely miraculous that creatures are donig what they're genetically designed to do!

I second this.

I hate how child birth is considered this magical thing, any female animal can give birth.

To take a thought from you head, and make it real, that's what seperates us from the animals, not the ability to procreate.

Elijah Newton:

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu has nightmares.

How the hell did they all fit in there? That's what I want to know...

Oh, and it wasn't THAT bad. They're just a bit squiggly.

Pretty nice video, I don't really see how people find it scary or anything, can't help but think its fascinating!

Same for the frog video, kinda want to see more of that frog giving birth now, kinda interested in where it 'keeps' its babies.

Fascinating find.

I thought that was really cool.

Though, what scared me was the thread title. I thought that it implied that they were going to literally burn it on camera and that would just be mean.

I prefer Rick Astley.

I thought the baby roaches looked kind of like squirts from bastion except white. The fact that they were emerging from the mothers abdomen like that was really the only icky thing about it.

Oh, that was beautiful, don't know what you guys are talking about, her larvae looked so cute

if your going to quote it the don't quote the video i just ate lunch and i'm not pressing play on that. What the hell is wrong with you.

OP, I completely disagree with the title. I can't understand how can it be so wrong. First, birth is not a miracle. People above mentioned it too. Second, I don't think fire would be good enough - now carpet bomb with napalm seems more reasonable, although I'd prefer a nuke.

Krazyguy117:
I prefer Rick Astley.

This. Every. Single. Time.

I watched roughly thirty seconds of it and I now require roughly thirty years of therapy to recover...

Stupid Captcha... Caused a double post. My bad everyone...

I too think it was pretty cool, I mean, it could have been lot worse than that. And finally I know how cockroaches come to life.

AnythingOutstanding:
Fascinating find.

I thought that was really cool.

Though, what scared me was the thread title. I thought that it implied that they were going to literally burn it on camera and that would just be mean.

Indeed I do not see the reason for people to be grossed out by insects, they are often useful and intresting creatures.

I hate cockroaches so very much. But this wasn't all that gross to me.

Are they eating their mother though? I can't tell...

I am torn between hating you for posting this and loving you for warning us first. I'll go with the latter since I heeded it.

Elijah Newton:

Well, unlike goatse/2G1C, that has some... albeit grotesque intrigue to it... I was about to say educational, but I'm sure you wouldn't react well to that.

Anyway, I was bored for about two and a half minutes (granted, I turned the sound off so I could enjoy Approaching Nirvana...) but I rather wished the cameraman stopped switching views like that... the newborn roaches were intriguing...

Girl With One Eye:
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH?!!

Um... do you want me to describe it?! =P

DoPo:
Second, I don't think fire would be good enough - now carpet bomb with napalm seems more reasonable, although I'd prefer a nuke.

Nah... get some jewel-wasps, that'd be more fun! (The female jewel wasp basically wrestles with the cockroache, stings it in the base of the head, makes it subservient by chomping off its antenna and laying its eggs in the roach's abdomen, still alive when they birth, incidentally)...

Like so:

Entomology at its finest... *glee*

Random Fella:
Oh, that was beautiful, don't know what you guys are talking about, her larvae looked so cute

Not technically larvae since they don't pupate, but not that it matters. Though they're like alligators, cute as a button as babies but ugly as fuck as adults... :/

I don't get why people think that was so bad, sure the mother is nothing to look at but her babies are really cute considering they are cockroaches.

I'm not even going to watch that. The mental imagine I got from reading the video's title was enough for me to sit in the corner in a fetal position for far too long. Not doing it, no sir, not me.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked