Shots fired from Canadian government, the war against marijuana may end in 7 days.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Th3Ch33s3Cak3:
Guess I'm never going to Canada again :/.

Seriously, what goverment would have such disrespect and lack of dignity to pass something like this? If my goverment were to do such a thing, I would leave the country.

You do not compromise with criminals, you arrest them. Such scum in humanity should be severly punished.

trolling?...or just stupid.

Well, this will hopefully decrease the criminal activity surrounding it. And humanity will be faster rid of anyone stupid enough to smoke weed.
Win/Win?

Th3Ch33s3Cak3:

Seriously, what goverment would have such disrespect and lack of dignity to pass something like this? If my goverment were to do such a thing, I would leave the country.

Homosexuality was a crime, same with women learning, both ended in death.[at least in the US] Do you want to leave the country now?

Nicotine and Cigarettes are legal, yet they cause more deaths, if we really want to defend them. It does make for some cool looking movie posters. Might as well legalize weed and ban cigarettes.

Jove:
I'm probably gonna get a lot of hate for this but i think we should legalize weed and ban nicotine/cigirettes. At least weed doesn't kill you.

So I wasn't the only one thinking this, good say, ye man / woman.

Given how wildly ineffective the "War on Drugs" has been where I live, I doubt it would change much in Canada (which, correct me if I'm wrong, seems to lean more towards the relaxed side than the United States).

Berenzen:

P.S. It's not really important- put are you a puritan? Your stance really seems to be the same as hardcore religious, no-sex-before marriage, believes in tradition for the sake of tradition folk.

I guess you could say that. I have some apparently pretty old school values

I have never seen the point that people do to try so hard to kill themselves with drugs, tobacco, alcohol, and all those other things like that...just to feel high?

There are better ways to feel good that are far less lethal.

skatch13:
You said prohibition failed because nobody enforced the laws. It is simply because nobody could. It was an impossible task, and it is still an impossible task. The war on drugs is over. Law enforcement lost. Mexico is run by cartels and there is nothing the legitimate government can do. People want drugs, and putting people in jail is not going to stop that. Kill every dealer, pusher, and user, and more will take their place.

You had a good argument going, and you may have even convinced me to back off a little...until you hit here. My God, the defeatism in this paragraph is so thick you can cut it with a knife. This "war" is FAR from over, and the police are still winning, at least on the American side of the border. I would say, lets send the army to Mexico to help, but I dont think people would take too kindly to that. Whatever. What we NEED to do is find a way to make people NOT want drugs. And we need to make a very public example of what happens if you try and push drugs.

Dr Red:
First of all, I find it very difficult to understand what you are for. You seem to be some kind of patriotic American though, ironically, you seem to hate the idea of anybody doing anything you don't agree with. I don't tend to agree with conservatives often, though your Ron Paul has to be the most sensible, honest and principled politician I have seen in a long time. From a Scottish person it is quite refreshing to see a figure in American politics that doesn't bait the crowd and claim to do Jesus' work.

I agree with you, Ron Paul is all those...to bad his policies are completly and udderly bonkers on multiple levels. As for what I stand for, I stand against the consumption of alcohol, tobacco, and irresponcible drug use. (taking OTC because you have a cold and you follow the instuctions=good. Taking OTC to feel high=BAD)

In relation to your seemingly fundamental hatred of the imbibing or inhalation of any mind-altering substance; I ask this: Just because you do not like to do something, that means others cannot do it? Personally, I see no attraction in playing golf. It seems monotonous and boring, a "time-sink" and a waste of energy. Should it be outlawed? Do not retort with the argument that it harms nobody. The only reason there is anything harmful in drugs is because they are still illegal. Regulation and taxation of these substances, these so called "controlled substances" (that oddly enough were they controlled we would have none of these problems) would result in a society that could monitor the consumption and distribution of said substances.

I have no problem with people who want to destory thier own body. What I have a problem with is when people destroy SOMEONE ELSES life and body though thier bad choice. Take for example, smoking tobacco and smokeless tobacco. I am die-hard against both personally, but I will dislike the "smoker" long before I dislike the "chewer." Why? Because when the smoker uses his, it is released into the air for even people who will never use it to get poisoned off of. The chewer is only affecting himself. As for ones that affect reaction time, it is that as long as you stay at home, you are fine, but after that, you and I have a problem.

Drug use is inevitably going to occur. There is no stopping it. Either we make it safe, or continue to allow people to cripple themselves with hepatitis and HIV in squalid holes.

BOOM headshot65:

geK0:

BOOM headshot65:
Well, not a big deal to me as a non-Canadian....but I pray to God nothing like this will ever happen in America. They are illegal for a reason. My heirarchy of how to treat it...

Smokers: Rehab
Pushers: Serious jail time
Lords: Shot and killed by commando team, then stock burned to the ground

Drug lords wouldn't be much of a problem with some legitimate competition now would they? The reason drug cartels are so damn dangerous is because their goods are illegal! If you could just go to a pharmacy or a convenience store to buy this stuff, underground markets simply wouldn't exist.

So are you saying we should, say legalize prostitution because "Oh, maybe the black market will go away"? No thank you, I would rather increase police funding, maybe get some national guard troops in there, and redouble our efforts to take them down.

Actually, that's a pretty good idea. Legalizing prostitution would create jobs, it can be regulated (working girls/guys can be tested, paid a salary, be protected from abuse, etc.), and the black market would disappear, along with most problems concerning drug slaves, pimps, and the other horrors of that industry in its current state.

Same with marijuana. With how things are now, taxes are being wasted on this 'war on drugs.' Not to mention the fact that people will buy/sell/use weed no matter what it's legal status is, only if it was legalized people wouldn't have to be hurt/killed/arrested trying to help supply it or smuggle it.

EDIT: Also, just throwing non-existent money at a problem has NEVER fucking solved anything, it only puts a bandage on it. Someday, people might actually try thinking with an open mind about how best to solve a problem instead of just covering it up or piling money or soldiers onto it...

First, Aerodynamic, you're awesome. Well thought out and cohesive statements, love it.
Second, as human beings we exist for the benefit of nobody but ourselves. This is your life, and the pleasure you derive from it is your only goal. If you disagree, think about your motivation for any action you take. At root, it is because your set of values lead you to it because you believed it would make you feel good.

So long as the actions you take do not inherently harm another person, nobody has the right to demand you cease.

Third, freedom is a continuum. On one end is slavery, the absence of all freedoms. On the other is anarchy, absolute freedom and lawlessness. Each law made is a step away from anarchy into the arms of slavery. Once again we see the age old adage, all things in moderation. Each law represents the loss of a freedom, and each law must be considered from the mindframe, "Whom does this law protect?" If the answer is not immediately clear, then perhaps the law needs to be changed or abolished.

So, who is protected by marijuana being illegal? Not the public, they would not suffer if others smoked, it doesn't endanger them inherently. (Driving while high is covered under another law btw, called DUI, so it would still be illegal to drive high) Who then is the benefactor? Whose existence is being protected? The user? Who are we to tell an individual how they are to enjoy this one life they have? We have the right to expect protection from the transgressions of others, primarily in the form of the threat of retaliatory violence, but nobody has the right to tell us what we can do to ourselves.

In this day and age, the excuse of ignorance is empty. Information is everywhere, and it is your responsibility to inform yourself and consider the sources of your information and their possible motivations. To sit and cry that nobody told you about the possible effects, or about the dangers of something, or that the information you gathered from one source whose motivations you know nothing about was incomplete or false, is to say "I was too lazy to take charge of my own existence and research my decisions. Someone else should have lived that part of my life for me so I wouldn't be in this predicament."

We are human beings. We've altered the face of a planet and created synthetic life. I hope it isn't asking too much that we take responsibility for our lives so that we can exist in a society with more freedom.

As a Canadian, I say that's a great form of social progress. Pot's fairly harmless, and some people in Canada already have medically dispensed cannabis, to compensate for the pain caused by terminal diseases that can't be easily alleviated with standard painkillers.

I highly doubt the legalization of marijuana would turn us into a nation of red-eyed and dopey stoners. Besides, considering how stuck-up the Conservatives are, I seriously doubt this law will pass or be maintained for very long.

My one objection with Marijuana is that what's produced today is several times stronger than what was commonly available in the sixties or seventies. People want a harsher buzz. I've toked twice so far and from two different pushers, and I can safely say the experience varied in the extremes. The first one left me drooling and pretty much comatose (extremely high THC levels, I'll assume) while the second one didn't bother me more than drinking a single beer at a reasonable speed.

I hope that if pot does get legalized, we'll get some control and/or options as to how strong we like our stuff. I prefer it light, which makes me a minority.

BOOM headshot65:

I have no problem with people who want to destory thier own body. What I have a problem with is when people destroy SOMEONE ELSES life and body though thier bad choice. Take for example, smoking tobacco and smokeless tobacco. I am die-hard against both personally, but I will dislike the "smoker" long before I dislike the "chewer." Why? Because when the smoker uses his, it is released into the air for even people who will never use it to get poisoned off of. The chewer is only affecting himself.

So I guess you don't drive a car then? cause then you would be pumping toxins that are poisonous to everyone around you into the air at thousands the time the volume of a smoker... oh oh and I bet the power that is running your computer right now is produced at a plant burning fossil fuels and pumping toxins that are poisonous to others into the air at million the volume of a smoker

seriously your posts here have been a downward spiral of delusions and blatant ignorance worse than the addiction downward spiral after a stripper with no self-esteem has her first hit of rock

it's rather amusing

BOOM headshot65:
As for what I stand for, I stand against the consumption of alcohol, tobacco, and irresponcible drug use.

And as a citizen of the free world, you are entitled to that opinion. What you are not entitled to is the right to force that way of living upon others; that, is fascism.

BOOM headshot65:

You had a good argument going, and you may have even convinced me to back off a little...until you hit here. My God, the defeatism in this paragraph is so thick you can cut it with a knife. This "war" is FAR from over, and the police are still winning, at least on the American side of the border. I would say, lets send the army to Mexico to help, but I dont think people would take too kindly to that. Whatever. What we NEED to do is find a way to make people NOT want drugs. And we need to make a very public example of what happens if you try and push drugs.

Police arrested an estimated 858,408 persons for cannabis violations in 2009. Of those charged with cannabis violations, approximately 89 percent were charged with possession only. An American is arrested for violating cannabis laws every 30 seconds.
Source: Uniform Crime Reports, Federal Bureau of Investigation

The U.S. federal government spent over $15 billion dollars in 2010 on the War on Drugs, at a rate of about $500 per second.
Source: Office of National Drug Control Policy

State and local governments spent at least another 25 billion dollars.
Source: Jeffrey A. Miron & Kathrine Waldock: "The Budgetary Impact of Drug Prohibition," 2010.

Perhaps we simply define winning/losing differently.

I agree with your comment on trying to get people to stop. 500$ a second could go a long way towards educational, and medical programs with this goal in mind. However in the case of marijuana the facts simply do not support the fear that is instilled by this simple plant.

I disagree with making a public example. This sounds dangerously close to putting people in stocks so we can chuck tomatoes at them. I agree drug "pushers" are horrible people and need to be punished, but there is a difference between a pusher who tries to hook people, and a dealer who provides a wanted service to his customers. Right now both are treated by the law as one and the same.

People since the dawn of time have been self medicating in one way or another. The bottom line is how does a government decide which ones are ok, and which ones are not. You can do this, but this over here will send you to jail for life. Think of the lives lost each and every day fighting this "war" all of that gone if legalization and regulation were put into place. People do not need to die over something this simple.

I don't really care. I don't smoke pot. Good for the people who do, I suppose. Hope Canada's prepared for the mass migration when they do.

Th3Ch33s3Cak3:

You do not compromise with criminals, you arrest them. Such scum in humanity should be severly punished.

yes, throw these herb torturers in the gulag, countless hemp-citizens have been burned to ash by these rampaging criminals. No more room in prison you say? Well let some of those kiddy rapists and murderers out, we need room for the REAL criminals

BOOM headshot65:

Berenzen:

P.S. It's not really important- put are you a puritan? Your stance really seems to be the same as hardcore religious, no-sex-before marriage, believes in tradition for the sake of tradition folk.

I guess you could say that. I have some apparently pretty old school values

I have never seen the point that people do to try so hard to kill themselves with drugs, tobacco, alcohol, and all those other things like that...just to feel high?

There are better ways to feel good that are far less lethal.

skatch13:
You said prohibition failed because nobody enforced the laws. It is simply because nobody could. It was an impossible task, and it is still an impossible task. The war on drugs is over. Law enforcement lost. Mexico is run by cartels and there is nothing the legitimate government can do. People want drugs, and putting people in jail is not going to stop that. Kill every dealer, pusher, and user, and more will take their place.

Dr Red:
First of all, I find it very difficult to understand what you are for. You seem to be some kind of patriotic American though, ironically, you seem to hate the idea of anybody doing anything you don't agree with. I don't tend to agree with conservatives often, though your Ron Paul has to be the most sensible, honest and principled politician I have seen in a long time. From a Scottish person it is quite refreshing to see a figure in American politics that doesn't bait the crowd and claim to do Jesus' work.

I agree with you, Ron Paul is all those...to bad his policies are completly and udderly bonkers on multiple levels. As for what I stand for, I stand against the consumption of alcohol, tobacco, and irresponcible drug use. (taking OTC because you have a cold and you follow the instuctions=good. Taking OTC to feel high=BAD)

In relation to your seemingly fundamental hatred of the imbibing or inhalation of any mind-altering substance; I ask this: Just because you do not like to do something, that means others cannot do it? Personally, I see no attraction in playing golf. It seems monotonous and boring, a "time-sink" and a waste of energy. Should it be outlawed? Do not retort with the argument that it harms nobody. The only reason there is anything harmful in drugs is because they are still illegal. Regulation and taxation of these substances, these so called "controlled substances" (that oddly enough were they controlled we would have none of these problems) would result in a society that could monitor the consumption and distribution of said substances.

I have no problem with people who want to destory thier own body. What I have a problem with is when people destroy SOMEONE ELSES life and body though thier bad choice. Take for example, smoking tobacco and smokeless tobacco. I am die-hard against both personally, but I will dislike the "smoker" long before I dislike the "chewer." Why? Because when the smoker uses his, it is released into the air for even people who will never use it to get poisoned off of. The chewer is only affecting himself. As for ones that affect reaction time, it is that as long as you stay at home, you are fine, but after that, you and I have a problem.

Drug use is inevitably going to occur. There is no stopping it. Either we make it safe, or continue to allow people to cripple themselves with hepatitis and HIV in squalid holes.

Ron paul is bonkers on half the issues . . . this is one where hes actually absolutely right. So you think drugs are bad? Good for you, dont take them then, but ill be damned if your going to enforce your beliefs on what I do with my own self.

The war on drugs is the most ineffective policy ever. Its like trying to win the war in iraq. What is winning? When no one in america ever gets to light up a joint and relax after a long day at work? Im not sure if youre aware, but maijuana has literally killed no one in the history of mankind. Not one person. Aspirin kills thousands every year, and any 5 year old can buy a bottle anywhere in the country. Cigs kill 65,000 thousand yearly in the us, i dont even want to get into the numbers for alcohol

There will always be demand for drugs, thats just reality, all prohibition does is create a huge black market, so instead of getting it from a doctor youre getting it from pablo or Spider in the back of a dirty van. It also takes away valuable police resources and tax payer money to lock up these people, let alone the toll it takes on their social lives on top of the, in many cases, horrible addiction. Again, addiction is a disease, not a crime.

Wish the states would just legalize it. Stop right there! I know what you're about to say! "Shut up, you're just a teen trying to be cool by expressing your love for marijuana". False, I actually dislike Marijuana, and everything else people take to get them selves "fucked up". However, if you legalize a drug, as we saw with prohibitation, people stop getting shot over it. Not to mention it's taxable, meaning it profits the goverment. A little thinking would do the world some good.

Dunno if anyone's pointed this out to the anti-marijuana folks here, but I'll say it anyways: If there were no weed, there'd be no Carl Sagan, brilliant astrophysicist. And no one can seriously deny that a world without Sagan is a better world.

SurfinTaxt:
So you think drugs are bad? Good for you, dont take them then, but ill be damned if your going to enforce your beliefs on what I do with my own self.

WHAT?! Do you not see what the principal behind legalizing is? "Oh, we know this substance is bad for you, but we think it is ok because we need the money." I mean, HOLY CRAP! Have you ever considered that?

The war on drugs is the most ineffective policy ever. Its like trying to win the war in iraq. What is winning? When no one in america ever gets to light up a joint and relax after a long day at work?

Yes, that is my definition of victory here. The war on drugs is not ineffective at all. It is because stupid teenagers and stupid adults say "you cant tell me what to do!" and break the law out of spite. Let them! Darwin will sort them out.

Im not sure if youre aware, but maijuana has literally killed no one in the history of mankind. Not one person. Aspirin kills thousands every year, and any 5 year old can buy a bottle anywhere in the country. Cigs kill 65,000 thousand yearly in the us, i dont even want to get into the numbers for alcohol

While Marijuana itself may not have been the COD, I am sure there are things that can be traced back to it. Someone smokes a weed, jumps in thier car, and-oh look at that shiney light *big rig* *stoner is now dead*

It is the same thing that happens with alcohol, and the LAST thing we need is for it to happen MORE OFTEN!

There will always be demand for drugs, thats just reality, all prohibition does is create a huge black market, so instead of getting it from a doctor youre getting it from pablo or Spider in the back of a dirty van. It also takes away valuable police resources and tax payer money to lock up these people, let alone the toll it takes on their social lives on top of the, in many cases, horrible addiction. Again, addiction is a disease, not a crime.

Again, the idiots who are willing to break the law are going to be thinned out by darwin. As I have said NUMEROUS TIMES, the people addicted to this crap should go to rehab. The ones selling get jail. And the kingpins get A GIANT FRICKING BOMB:

(disclaimer: that is a Russian FOAB, but it is about the same size blast as an American MOAB)

Well Canadas a lucky bitch aint it.

BOOM headshot65:

While Marijuana itself may not have been the COD, I am sure there are things that can be traced back to it. Someone smokes a weed, jumps in thier car, and-oh look at that shiney light *big rig* *stoner is now dead*

It is the same thing that happens with alcohol, and the LAST thing we need is for it to happen MORE OFTEN!

By that logic, let's ban pennies.

'Someones driving along, oh look, a penny on the floor of my car. Lets pick it up-BAM!'

You could replace pennies with just about anything and have the same logic fart, so yea.

The simple answer to this is when it's legalised, don't allow people to drive after smoking it.

Dis ma Duh face!

Sure some people would ignore it, just like people ignore the law that says it's illegal.

I really don't get slippery slope argumentists like yourself. We pretty much debunked that when the prohibition stopped.

Yes, that is my definition of victory here. The war on drugs is not ineffective at all. It is because stupid teenagers and stupid adults say "you cant tell me what to do!" and break the law out of spite. Let them! Darwin will sort them out.

You do realise the only people who benefit from teh whur un droogs are politicians that make a career out of it and the drug cartels don't you?

Without teh whur un droogs, the cartels would lose their money and their power within a few decades. They positively need it to maintain the stranglehold that they've got.

I think that medicinal marijuana is fine. However, I am against legalizing it in general.

Nothing is more entertaining than black and white arguments on a grey subject.

To be honest, I'm in full support of "Do what you want in your own house in your own time" but all I see this doing is making all the really vocal cunts shout at me about how Weed helps people and never does anything bad ever.

Th3Ch33s3Cak3:

I fail to see how legalizing/decriminalizing marijuana is disrespectful or lacks in dignity. I don't smoke it, nor do I plan on smoking it any time in the future, but I don't see anything wrong with it. I've gotten a contact high at outdoor concerts and after I just felt relaxed. It's not as dangerous as you might think it is. Yes, you can get lung cancer from it. Same with cigarettes. Also, by your logic, almost every university/college student is scum.

And you know marijuana is less harmful than alcohol/cigarettes (which are legal), right? Get your head out of your ass.

OT: I think this is a good move as long as it's regulated, similarly to alcohol. Just don't smoke and drive though people.

Th3Ch33s3Cak3:

Yea, just like all dem dur socialist, hippy fag, scumbag countries in the Netherlands.

Look how badly their crime rates sky rocketed after they legalised mariju-badmkay-ana..... Oh wait.

Abandon4093:

'Someones driving along, oh look, a penny on the floor of my. Lets pick it up-BAM!'

You could replace pennies with just about anything and have the same logic fart, so yea.

The simple answer to this is when it's legalised, don't allow people to drive after smoking it.

Sure some people would ignore it, just like people ignore the law that says it's illegal.

I really don't get slippery slope argumentists like yourself. We pretty much debunked that when the prohibition stopped.

The point I was trying to make is that Marijuna is Dangerous. Yes, I will admit, it is LESS dangerous then other illegal drugs, just like LSD, but it is still dangerous.

I would never smoke marijuana (I think) and I agree that this is good news. Let's give money to the economy rather than the criminals.

BOOM headshot65:
\Again, the idiots who are willing to break the law are going to be thinned out by darwin. As I have said NUMEROUS TIMES, the people addicted to this crap should go to rehab. The ones selling get jail. And the kingpins get A GIANT FRICKING BOMB:

(disclaimer: that is a Russian FOAB, but it is about the same size blast as an American MOAB)

So I think you're a crazy person and if I ever saw you at a party (Which you probably wouldn't go to because you seem to hate everything someone does at a party. Is dancing okay?) I'd make sure to spend the whole night on the other side of the room from you.

But I just want to point out that drug cartel members live their daily life under the threat of execution. From members of other drug cartels. Killing them is not a deterrent, they're already dealing with that possibility.

Really, legalizing it then taxing it would be a good move for most governments.

Hell the US could make a good bit of scratch if they slapped even a 10% tax on it and sold it in convenient stores

I detest the smell, and I was thinking of checking Canada out as a possible place to live, so I'm less than thrilled about this. It's bad enough where I live right now, where it frequently reeks of the garbage, and it's considered not legal here.

BOOM headshot65:

Abandon4093:

'Someones driving along, oh look, a penny on the floor of my. Lets pick it up-BAM!'

The point I was trying to make is that Marijuna is Dangerous. Yes, I will admit, it is LESS dangerous then other illegal drugs, just like LSD, but it is still dangerous.

The point I'm making is no it's not.

Why is it dangerous? Because in some fantasy scenario you made up some poor sod ran a red light and met a grisly end.

Weed is no more dangerous than Coke'a'fucking Cola. Unless you have any kind of experience in the matter, just don't vocalise your opinion.

Well I guess I should've stayed in Canada when I had the opportunity, bummer.

I think it's a good idea. Weed isn't considered that hard of a drug anymore so it seems ridiculous to have such strong laws against it while cigarettes are completely legal. As for how it makes me feel, I'm happy I live in a country that acts based on logic rather than outdated tradition.

TheAbominableDan:

BOOM headshot65:
\Again, the idiots who are willing to break the law are going to be thinned out by darwin. As I have said NUMEROUS TIMES, the people addicted to this crap should go to rehab. The ones selling get jail. And the kingpins get A GIANT FRICKING BOMB:

So I think you're a crazy person and if I ever saw you at a party (Which you probably wouldn't go to because you seem to hate everything someone does at a party. Is dancing okay?) I'd make sure to spend the whole night on the other side of the room from you.

But I just want to point out that drug cartel members live their daily life under the threat of execution. From members of other drug cartels. Killing them is not a deterrent, they're already dealing with that possibility.

I dont do parties. Aspergers and parties do not mix. A little alcohol is fine, but not smoking and CERTAINLY not drugs. Actually, if I find out you would include drugs, I would be likely get get the cops.

But here is the difference. What are you going to be more scared of. Some poorly trained mafia member with a gun...or the UNITED STATES AIR FORCE?

Yup, I'm for it. Won't smoke it personally, don't like the smell, or smoking, but I have friends who do and frankly, they're just relaxed and harmless for a few hours, that's up to them.

Silly weed. Silly law, would be happy to have that plant legalized.

As long as alcohol isn't outlawed, there is no reason for Marijuana to be outlawed. End of.

Both could have serious repercussions when getting behind a wheel or operating something dangerous, the difference being that the person smoking the weed is probably all imagining it intensely in their head on the couch. The person drinking is probably actually doing the stupid thing.

Penalties for driving or doing anything dangerous under the influence must carry the same weight as a drunk person.

BOOM headshot65:

I dont do parties. Aspergers and parties do not mix. A little alcohol is fine, but not smoking and CERTAINLY not drugs. Actually, if I find out you would include drugs, I would be likely get get the cops.

Figures, brings me back to a post I made about a very similar topic ages ago.

The Escapist, full of people with big mouths and little to no real life experience.

But here is the difference. What are you going to be more scared of. Some poorly trained mafia member with a gun...or the UNITED STATES AIR FORCE?

You have no idea how Cartels work do you?

The bit about dieing... yea, that's not what they're worried about. It's the stuff that they'd do before that. That's what scares them.

Also, did you miss what I said earlier?

me:
You do realise the only people who benefit from teh whur un droogs are politicians that make a career out of it and the drug cartels don't you?

Without teh whur un droogs, the cartels would lose their money and their power within a few decades. They positively need it to maintain the stranglehold that they've got.

The people in charge of the US won't do anything to expunge the Cartels because they make their careers by waging war against them. All you'd need to do to completely ruin the cartels is start selling and taxing drugs.

30 years or so, no more Cartels.

It would be that easy.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked