Would You Be Willing To Do It?
No, stealing is stealing.
9.1% (50)
9.1% (50)
Sure why not?
87.2% (478)
87.2% (478)
I refuse to answer for reasons I will state in a post below.
2.7% (15)
2.7% (15)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: If You Could Take One Cent From Everyone In the World.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Many people don't understand the effect this would have on the poorest kinds of people...
You don't get an option to only steal from the rich either, either 90% of the Escapists don't understand the question full or are just selfish as hell.

Yes and I wouldn't regret it for a minute.
It would be awesome.

Fuck yeah I would. I love me, not random foreign guy in random foreign country. I'd rather me be rich than he be rich. I wouldn't donate any of it to charity either.

In other countries one cent could mean a lot but I still feel like I could use all of that money to do good things, yeah I might do some things just for me but I feel like I would use it to help a lot of people too, I can't say for certain because I'm sure most people feel that way until they actually have the money.

No...I wouldn't. Sure, most people wouldn't notice or care, but I would know that I hurt someone, and the worst part is, I wouldn't even know who that someone was. I'm sure there are people in the world who only have a few pennies, and I couldn't live with the guilt of stealing from them.

Now, if it was just one penny from everyone with over a certain amount, say, $100.01, then...I'd think about it. Still probably wouldn't do it though...And if I did, I'd have to do something really good and selfless with it.

If I used any of it for personal gain though, I doubt I could feel good about it. Even if the people wouldn't miss the penny.

WolfThomas:
I think I would have to donate a very large amount, say at least half, probably more (like 35million) before I felt semi-okay with it. To me stealing a penny from someone in a developed nation isn't that major but I'd feel like a huge dick for stealing from poor people who have next to nothing (penny being ever so proportionally more important).

pretty much this, yeah. i dont really even need the money, so i would really donate the vast majority, and use a bit to resolve family debts and buy a couple fun things, not extravagant like a yacht, bur rather just fix up the house and do some minor renovations and a couple new toys (which in total probably wont cost over 1.5 million)

I would and then give it all the poor as evenly as I could.

Yes. if somebody stole a penny from me I wouldn't care. I drop pennies all the time and dont even bother picking them up.

Oh yes. In a heartbeat.

Stealing? That's the last thing that'll be on my mind when I'm laughing all the way to the bank.

Can I just steal from everyone in a first world country? That's still about 500 million pennies, which I'd be pretty happy with.

isn't this idea of superman III?

so i would say no cause we all know how that ended

Ricky 49:
isn't this idea of superman III?

so i would say no cause we all know how that ended

superman 3? is that the one where he flies backward around the earth to turn back time so Lois Lane doesn't die by getting crushed by boulders in a car?

god those movies sucked

superman 3? is that the one where he flies backward around the earth to turn back time so Lois Lane doesn't die by getting crushed by boulders in a car?

god those movies sucked

no i think that was the first one.

got to love them making the craziness of superman that much more crazy

Id like to say no.. but I totally would

Yes, and i would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling kids!
(whut)

I wouldn't since I'm already richer than most of the people in the world. It would be a dick move to steal from the poor.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked